Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    As much as i hate it but the pill will only temporary infect the shinigami soul with a little of hollow soul in order to force the bankai out of the quincy. I would love to see the existing captains to gain hollow power.

Quote Originally Posted by King Of Soul Society View Post
    so does the image of omeda next to a black pill imply he may have bankai? if so that is ludicrously funny
    Lol I'm laughing just thinking about it, I wonder what in the world it would look like

Quote Originally Posted by Yoru View Post
    WHat i fail to understand is: was daiguren hyorinmaru infected by the pill via some spiritual connection to hitsugaya's soul?
    That's correct, despite losing his Bankai his still connected to it, it's apart of his soul after all.

Prick List: Gaara, Bee Genesis 1.0's Avatar
    Fucking beautifully constructed explanation, it wasn't a plot no jutsu where they just magically regain their abilities. They manage to tie up a loose end as to the experiments on the Hollows in Hueco Mundo and why they hadn't been utilized despite their enormous potential. It also ties up and age old question as to why Quincies hate Hollows so much and now it all makes perfect sense. The fact that the existence of Hollows threatens the existence of Quincies is in itself, gripping and explains why they would be willing to completely upset the natural order.

Kisuke is hands down the smartest man in this manga; to create a pill that permeates the soul with Hollow reiatsu, poisons Stern Ritters, and restores Bankai with a touch?

Boss shit.

"For I being a poor man, have only my dreams & I have spread them beneath your feet. Tread carefully, for you tread upon my dreams."

I see that no one questions the sudden revelation that Shinigami have teleportation device in which they can send multiple items to multiple locations at the same time (for example the pills)... you would think that they would use it to save some of their men or to quickly send reinforcements that way...

Also, they somehow suddenly are able to send messages telepathically (since the Quincy didn't seem to hear what Urahara was saying), even though they needed to use those kunai-speakers to mention relay the information about them stealing Bankais in the previous attack...

Urahara already made a vaccine that saves the soul of Shinigami from committing a suicide/undergoing implosion from the Hollowification process, so making a pill that adds a bit of a Hollow to them shouldn't be a problem (especially since Urahara also had the chance to research Fullbringers, humans with a bit of a Hollow's soul in them, that can normally live without transforming).

I have to wonder why a link between a Shinigami and Bankai still remains even after it was stolen, when it obviously, as mentioned, can and will survive even after the Shinigami's death if it was stolen before that death. I have to then wonder if perhaps this also means that a Bankai or even the Zanpakutou itself could survive on it's own without dying with it's user, but simply chose to sink with the ship ?

Well Quincies are essentially humans and Hollows eat those or at least their souls .

At their base a corrupted human soul is a hollow so this explanation makes sense in that regard

This may take away the immediate advantage of the Quincies but it wont be that simple.

Yamo is not alive to corrupt his bankai so their may be another method to deal with that.

Fire type

What chakra type are you?
    http://www.quizilla.com/quizzes/4038...lement-are-you

I still wonder how they beat the Qunicys in the first place.

Quote Originally Posted by POW View Post
    Well Quincies are essentially humans and Hollows eat those or at least their souls .

At their base a corrupted human soul is a hollow so this explanation makes sense in that regard

This may take away the immediate advantage of the Quincies but it wont be that simple.

Yamo is not alive to corrupt his bankai so their may be another method to deal with that.
    It's interesting you bring up Yama, according to Urahara you only need to touch the pill even with your sword, they still have Yamamoto's sword

Spoiler!

But it's been broken so it might not work then again I wouldn't want it to work then Bach will be poisoned and that would ruin the last Boss match.

Quote Originally Posted by Pure Logic View Post
    I still wonder how they beat the Qunicys in the first place.

The Quincies were less powerful and could not steal bankai's back then

Also Yamji and the original 12 death squad of Captains.

Fire type

What chakra type are you?
    http://www.quizilla.com/quizzes/4038...lement-are-you

I always wondered why only 1 of the captains of the Vaizard squad released his bankai, I guess it was foreshadowing this event where they would be needed with their hollowfied bankai's, keeping it secret and special till the end . I really hope we get to see all of the release, if not they why hold out, its not like they are going to keep Bleach going forever lol

Nice chapter though, I really hope Omaeda didn't take the pill and it was just Toshiro's finger in the shot, but if not then he better stop fucking around and finally be of some use! And I also liked how Cang Du gave his little speech about how bankais and shinigamis are connected even though they are stolen which then lead to him being poisoned, and hopefully forcing him to give it up before being poisoned to death.

I am a little disappointed though because all this time I still held out hope that Toshiro had a plan up his sleeve and that he didn't really take all those hits and Matsumoto was actually a little stronger and they learned from the past blah blah blah, but it turns out they are just a predictably arrogant as always, thinking they could 1 hit a quincy and win or defend against it with some cheap tricks.

Disappointed in Hitsugaya, at least Nanao had a useful skill...
    A pie in the sky?

Quote Originally Posted by Zero View Post
    I see that no one questions the sudden revelation that Shinigami have teleportation device in which they can send multiple items to multiple locations at the same time (for example the pills)... you would think that they would use it to save some of their men or to quickly send reinforcements that way...

Also, they somehow suddenly are able to send messages telepathically (since the Quincy didn't seem to hear what Urahara was saying), even though they needed to use those kunai-speakers to mention relay the information about them stealing Bankais in the previous attack...
    Bakudo #77 "Tenteikuura" is the kido spell they use to communicate with each other mainly during large scale wars. 4th division Vice captain Isane used it during during the Ryoka arc to tell all the captains, vice captains and ryoka that Aizen, Gin, and Kaname were responsible for everything that was going on.

As far as teleporting multiple things at once, i believe they use the Hell butterflies. Also first introduced during the ryoka invasion.