Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    Here's to hoping the much-awaited Perfect Susano'o / Sage Kurama combination delivers! I wonder if the whole thing will be imbued with Naruto's Sage Chakra, or if Juugo will still be in the mix. Personally, I wish Kishi would just say that Sasuke's Susano'o re-obtained Juugo's power, and Sasuke can permanently draw on it using Susano'o and his own chakra (basically a Sage Mode Mangekyou).

It'd be cool if merging with Naruto's chakra did something to Sasuke (if not awakening the Rinnegan, then perhaps allowing something really hazed like a flawless Izanagi that doesn't cause blindness). Something to really put Obito in his place.

Always good to hear your comments Famous.

Up until now it has taken Hashirama's Power in combination with Madara's Eye power to awaken the Rinnegan, and I had hoped that Sasuke and Naruto together could become a new Compound Sage of Six paths, but honestly Kishimoto hasn't been doing all the things I'd anticipated. My guess now is that the idea of a compound SO6P is not going to happen yet, but maybe later. I suspect that the Two may overcome Juubito with this combination, but I fear that Madara will be the last villain, and he will take over from Obito. My guess is that the Combination SO6P made from Naruto and Sasuke will come after Madara has taken over from Obito.

One problem I have with the idea of Naruto being the Yang part of a Compound SO6P with Sasuke is that Naruto's Senju Power does not come close to Hashirama's power. Whereas Sasuske's Uchiha/Yin power seems to be closer to Madara's. Naruto has had to depend on the Kyuubi for his Yang power.

In other words, I am not fully persuaded of Naruto being the Match of Hashirama in a Yin/Uchiha+Yang/Senju =SO6P combination. Naruto didn't even have Kushina's Chakra that could suppress the Kyuubi. There have been some Tantalizing Moments that suggest that Naruto is capable of Reaching deep and Unleashing some Yang power inside himself that we have only had suggestions of. An example is when Naruto Used a wood technique inside his inner world to suppress the Kyuubi.

I hope that Naruto awakens something else deep inside himself, I don't mind if it's from Kushina's Uzumaki lineage, or even better yet from Minato's Lineage.

Whichever the case may be, I feel/suspect that Naruto needs to power up from deep inside himself, OR , OR, Or, The so6p has left something inside Kurama that will help the child of prophesy who would lead the Bijuu to their new destiny.

Whatever be the case can't wait for the next chapter to come out already.

I am not perfect and I defy you to prove otherwise
    Growing Old Gracefully is an Oxymoron ... Mostly Moron !

Quote Originally Posted by paulbee View Post
    Always good to hear your comments Famous.

Up until now it has taken Hashirama's Power in combination with Madara's Eye power to awaken the Rinnegan, and I had hoped that Sasuke and Naruto together could become a new Compound Sage of Six paths, but honestly Kishimoto hasn't been doing all the things I'd anticipated. My guess now is that the idea of a compound SO6P is not going to happen yet, but maybe later. I suspect that the Two may overcome Juubito with this combination, but I fear that Madara will be the last villain, and he will take over from Obito. My guess is that the Combination SO6P made from Naruto and Sasuke will come after Madara has taken over from Obito.

One problem I have with the idea of Naruto being the Yang part of a Compound SO6P with Sasuke is that Naruto's Senju Power does not come close to Hashirama's power. Whereas Sasuske's Uchiha/Yin power seems to be closer to Madara's. Naruto has had to depend on the Kyuubi for his Yang power.

In other words, I am not fully persuaded of Naruto being the Match of Hashirama in a Yin/Uchiha+Yang/Senju =SO6P combination. Naruto didn't even have Kushina's Chakra that could suppress the Kyuubi. There have been some Tantalizing Moments that suggest that Naruto is capable of Reaching deep and Unleashing some Yang power inside himself that we have only had suggestions of. An example is when Naruto Used a wood technique inside his inner world to suppress the Kyuubi.

I hope that Naruto awakens something else deep inside himself, I don't mind if it's from Kushina's Uzumaki lineage, or even better yet from Minato's Lineage.

Whichever the case may be, I feel/suspect that Naruto needs to power up from deep inside himself, OR , OR, Or, The so6p has left something inside Kurama that will help the child of prophesy who would lead the Bijuu to their new destiny.

Whatever be the case can't wait for the next chapter to come out already.
    Naruto already has the power, his the chosen one the true heir of SO6P

Spoiler!

It's just a matter of him unleashing it when the time comes.

Quote Originally Posted by kiduka View Post
    Naruto already has the power, his the chosen one the true heir of SO6P

Spoiler!

It's just a matter of him unleashing it when the time comes.
    Kiduka, Don't use Mangareader, it has issues such that some parts of the World just can't view their images now I am guessing that you're referring to this image

Spoiler!

I sorta agree with you, there has to be a reason that the Juubi reacted to Naruto as viscerally as it did. So If Kishimoto isn't just Trolling us, there just might be another power up that will take Naruto up to Hashirama level and beyond. Right now, however, The Chakra and the power he (Naruto) is using to protect everyone is not his own power, he is using the Kyuubi's power. Even his Sage-Kyuubi mode hasn't really Bumped Naruto up much at all. I do hope that before Naruto-Sasuke combo (or will it be Naruto alone?) Go to SO6P Upgrade, Naruto's own power (minus the Kyuubi) shoul increase as we expected.

Quote Originally Posted by Rlinfamous View Post
    It'd be cool if merging with Naruto's chakra did something to Sasuke (if not awakening the Rinnegan, then perhaps allowing something really hazed like a flawless Izanagi that doesn't cause blindness). Something to really put Obito in his place.
    Seeing as Naruto's chakra is mixed with Kyubi's when he distributes it to others (mentioned a few times) and that Sasuke already got a Kurama-Naruto-cloak and nothing happened to his eyes - probably not. The Rinnegan appearing on the Megazord's eyes would make more sense... maybe :p.

Looks like Obito didn't suck their chakra (well that's pretty obvious when they unleash even more after getting up... not to mention that Naruto didn't even loose his Sage Mode this time), but simply canceled their Transformations, or perhaps they came off upon impact (Sasuke, Naruto and Jyuugo are all damaged, so it's possible that Obito simply broke through their Transformations by force alone - for Sasuke and Jyugo, seemingly those are their first scratches that they got in this battle).

It could be that instead of a final battle betwixt Sasuke and Naruto, we instead get a Final Acknowledgement of Naruto by Sasuke. Pretty much everyone of their ClassMates have acknowledged Naruto, and so also has Sasuke...Up to a point. Sasuke respectcts Naruto's Progress and ability to Control Huge amounts of Chakra, but he still thinks of himself as better, and superior. Of course we and everyone know that Sasuke is smarter than Naruto, but I think that When and If Sasuke verbally acknowledges Naruto's Righteousness (in the religious sense), Naruto's worthiness because he cares genuinely and he'll fight even on behalf of the Uchiha, a wall of separation between the two may come down, and their chakras may properly mix to form the Combination SO6P.

Maybe Kishimoto does not plan on one Saviour alone, but a Hibrid Saviour. I have little doubt that such a Hibrid if it were possible would surely defeat Juubito and Madara, maybe even surpass the original So6p....

Highly speculative, I admit.

Hybrid*... I see your point, but I have a feeling that Naruto's sheer power, of his goals, his love, and his willpower will be all the power he needs to defeat Obito, but when facing Madara, can pure will power take on such a monster, I feel Naruto might discover the way to bring peace to the world, and have a vision from the Sage himself, and the Sage gives him a "Final" give for caring for the Tailed Beasts. Then Naruto comes back to it, and defeats Madara.

Quote Originally Posted by Pure Logic View Post
    Hybrid*... I see your point, but I have a feeling that Naruto's sheer power, of his goals, his love, and his willpower will be all the power he needs to defeat Obito, but when facing Madara, can pure will power take on such a monster, I feel Naruto might discover the way to bring peace to the world, and have a vision from the Sage himself, and the Sage gives him a "Final" give for caring for the Tailed Beasts. Then Naruto comes back to it, and defeats Madara.
    While it is not impossible for Naruto to gain the Power of the SO6P alone, I feel it is highly unlikely and goes against the storyline and the theme of the Manga.

Firstly, the power of the sage was divided between the sons, the elder brother held the Yin, and the Younger the Yang. Naruto is a descendant of the Younger brother, so he only holds the Yang. Having said this, Kishimoto could in some way or another fulfill that missing Yin through Kurama or some other device, but if he does that it will not be any different substantially from using Sasuke.

Secondly the theme of the Manga has changed from succeeding through hard work, to I feel your (Sasuke's?) pain, and Naruto's personal goal has been to save Sasuke and be become acknowledged by him. Recently I feel as though the treatment of the Uchiha by the Hokages is a fault that needs to be redressed by Naruto if he is to become the greatest Hokage.

I feel that the broken halves of the SO6P must be mended, something that Madara and Hashirama could not do, it now has to be done by Naruto and Sasuke.

At least this is how Kishi's symbolism appears to me.
    Last edited by paulbee; 10-11-2013 at 03:19 AM.

True that wall needs to be crushed, but when Sasuke and Naruto fully come to terms witch each other I feel like that Sage of Six Paths could some how "Through Kurama maybe" give them something or talk to them, and congratulate them for finally understanding his vision. Thus giving them a tip to defeat Madara and the Juubi.

I was a bit disappointed by this chapter, considering it was chapter 650, I was hoping we would have some more significant developments.

It was very interesting to hear that Tsunade has only been summoning a very small fraction of Katsuyu, that really makes Katsuyu a lot more interesting and adds a unique quality to the Shikkotsu Forest. I am still suspecting that the Sage beasts will play a very important role in the story and the more of these details we learn the more convinced I am of their importance. If what we have seen is only 1/10 of Katsuyu that must mean that Katsuyu's true form in comparable with the Juubi's. I really think that the Sage beasts must fit into this story in a major way. Another interesting detail is that Tsunade asked Katsuyu's advice when the Kages were approaching the God Tree. Katsuyu said something like "its a long story". I think that the Sage beasts know a lot more about the world and the God Tree than they have been letting on. The odd question is, why have they not told the other ninja if they knew about the God Tree already?

Another interesting detail in this chapter is the form of Sasuke's Susanoo. In the past Sasuke's full form Susanoo had a bird like appearance but now seeing his Susanoo combine with Naruto's Kyuubi cloak, it looks a lot more like Madara's Perfect Susanoo.

I really hope that the union of Naruto and Sasuke's power leads to some unexpected development. We have already seen Madara combine the power of the 9-tails with a full powered Susanoo. If Madara couldn't even defeat Hasirama with the full Kyuubi and an even Stronger Susanoo than Sasuke's I really don't see how this combination will be enough. Sasuke and Naruto will need to contribute something entirely new to the equation. It has already been hinted that there are different types of Sage mode, and since Naruto and Sasuke are both from different bloodlines, the combination of all those qualities fusing together could create something that we have never seen before.