Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Naruto Naruto 650 Discussion / 651 Predictions

Chapter is out with an early release; here is both mangapanda and mangastream versions
    http://www.mangapanda.com/naruto/650
    http://readms.com/r/naruto/650/2094/1

Decent chapter, not much has moved forward and it ends with what a lot of people were thinking was going to happen. Let's see if a kyuubi shrouded sasunoo will do any good
    My name is Corey and I am an asshole. I get excessively drunk at inappropriate times, disregard social norms, indulge in every whim, ignore the consequences of my actions, mock idiots and posers, sleep with random women, and just generally act like a raging dick head. I contribute to society in no way what so ever

Proud fan of the Oujou White Knights!

So wait... Tsunade has never been summoning all of Katsuya at once? Based on what they are saying I'm guessing she at most summoned 1/20th of Katsuya when she summoned her before. Jeez, If they had enough chakra to summon all of her then that would be the world's biggest summon
    Aggravate, Anger, and Piss off

Looks like Obito will allow Naruto to defeat him and then a real battle with Jyubidara/Treedara will start, assuming that Naruto will show Obito very clearly that other path (which Obito subconsciously seeks - according to Kakashi).

Speaking of Kakashi, since Obito and Kakashi are technically telepathically connected through their Sharigans, Obito might relay his will and words directly to Kakashi.

Quote Originally Posted by aggeroff View Post
    So wait... Tsunade has never been summoning all of Katsuya at once? Based on what they are saying I'm guessing she at most summoned 1/20th of Katsuya when she summoned her before. Jeez, If they had enough chakra to summon all of her then that would be the world's biggest summon
    From the looks of it, she covers the whole forest, or she is the forest. She probably covers it fully in her goo form, sticking to every bone there is and the like. She probably also keeps the bones in the forest from decaying, thus why it's called the Humid Bone Forest, or she takes nutrients from them ?

Kinda looked like Obito used his dark matter hands to drain chakra from Naruto and Sasuke. And the chapter ended in the most bromantic way possible.
    I liked what was drawn upon during Kakashi's reflections upon Obito's mindset and this ongoing dialogue he has with Naruto which is really a dialogue with his past self. Naruto may yet find a way thru to Obito but Madara is waiting in the wings, If Madara can force Obito to use rinne tensei before the eye opens then it's hard to see the Alliance averting the infinite tsukuyomi.

PaulBee called it, and im so glad it came to pass. I cant wait to see the full fusion of Kurama and Sasuke's Susanoo

Quote Originally Posted by aggeroff View Post
    Kishi just explained why Sakura doesn't have a unique slug summon, unlike Naruto/Sasuke... ALL of the slugs are part of Katsuyu. She's just that massive.

Prick List: Gaara, Bee Genesis 1.0's Avatar
    Better than last week's, but that's hardly an accomplishment. I enjoy the movement but it's been incrimental at best and basically the only thing of importance showcased was that even with all Naruto & Sasuke's progress, they get totally drained by Obito with relative ease. To the point where they are beaten out of their upgraded forms and have to start over again. On the flip side, they seem to be just playing along long enough to get a good grasp on Obito's Speed and Ability, effectively taking a beating just to get a handle on the battle.

Even so, the greatest thing about this chapter was seeing Oro grudgingly and mockingly aid the Alliance.

"For I being a poor man, have only my dreams & I have spread them beneath your feet. Tread carefully, for you tread upon my dreams."

- This chapter added some clarification to few smaller issues that needed to be tided up

- We already suspected but now it's clear the 4ths time space jutsu surpasses the 2nds in scope.

- Yeah that there is only one massive slug and indeed Hashirama's sage mode is related to that forest.

- The Tree can use the same wood dragon that siphons chakra as Hashirama

Okay so Susanoo Protected Kurama mode with Snake & Frog Sage mode.

- They need to get Hashirama in the mix and add Wood armor and combine all 3 Sage modes

- I bet there is Super Sage mode or divine Sage mode.

Fire type

What chakra type are you?
    http://www.quizilla.com/quizzes/4038...lement-are-you

Good to see Naruto and Sasuke combine their power this way, however I am still not sure it will be enough. Naruto has had Kurama Bijuu mode stripped from him twice now, and even Kurama (s) has/have limits. Naruto has still yet to use Sage Mode on a Grand scale. that would either be that he uses all of Kurama's power to ballance out Natural energy, or he summons ma and pa to collect sage energy for Kurama and him, or he risks moving while collecting sage energy and letting Kurama deal with the excess. This should be possible if Bijuus eat Sage energy to rebuild their chakra.

As for the pacing of the story, If one looks at the manga as though it were a novel, then just like in a novel, there will be chapters that deal with backstories, emotions, and states of mind of the characters. Just like Orochimaru, I am allowing myself to relax and savor the unfolding of my favorite Manga's last chapters.

I think that Madara is going to be the one to backstab and stop Obito. Also I would like the Eternal Tsukuyomi to succeed with only a few heros left to fight. I freely admit that this will prolong the Manga a bit more and that is my main motivation.

I am not perfect and I defy you to prove otherwise
    Growing Old Gracefully is an Oxymoron ... Mostly Moron !

yeah Naruto and Sasuke's combined attack really has to have some sort of tangible impact on Obito for the sake of the story. Even if that means that Madara cuts in at the last minute and the two lads are back to square one. This foreshadowed combination of their chakra gundams has to be greater than the sum of it's parts. And if Kishi can make Naruto's Kyuubi cloak covered in susanoo armour look a little surprising, something more than the most straight forward thing a fan would think of then I'd be happy, it doesn't necessarily have to resemble So6P but it does need to look really cool.