Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Fairy Tail 353 Discussion / 354 Predictions

http://www.mangapanda.com/fairy-tail/353

http://readms.com/r/fairy_tail/353/2076/1

Kudos to those who suggested that Atlas was only a milkyway...

I am not perfect and I defy you to prove otherwise
    Growing Old Gracefully is an Oxymoron ... Mostly Moron !

The ending of this arc was rushed.

I definitely want to know what the giants have to offer now.

As expected, Wendy has fully mastered Milky Way she can do it without the magic circle.

Some interesting things came out of this chapter, Igneel tried to stop Zeref's most vile magic E.N.D but failed. I wonder if that's what created Acnologia.

Another interesting thing is Silver, I saw some interesting theories on the Mangastream comment section. I liked the one that stated Silver could be Gray's father, they have a few things in common. their looks, their names (Gray, Silver) colour names, their magic and there's a theory Silver become a demon slayer to avenge his family after the Deloria incident.

And this is the first mage we seen from Tartarus, I wonder if they're all demon slayers their guild name means underworld if I'm not mistaken. Things are looking interesting can't wait for more.

Well, that depends. Gray said that this "Devil Slaying Magic" felt familiar, so it's possible that he was actually referencing Silver and not Ul, since he couldn't pinpoint to who it supposedly belonged.

Seeing as normal Ice Wizards couldn't channel the ice, yet Gray could, also can suggest that he is related to Silver. For example both of them being from the same clan, you know like Silver being Gray's uncle or something like that, since supposedly the Demon have killed Gray's parents.

It's also worth mentioning that Silver wears Cross Earrings, while Gray wears Cross Necklace (supposedly, originally Gray was meant to be the 10th Rave Master, but that was changed , so now he might belong to the line of Devil Slayers or something like that).

From the looks of it, regardless of his connection to Silver, Gray is going to class-change into a Ice Devil Slayer (a higher level class).

It's pretty interesting that seemingly every God Slayer learned their magic from books (Hades also found it in one of the books IIRC or at least that was suggested).

It's also interesting that indifference to God Slayers, a Devil Slayer can slay a Dragon. Perhaps this means that Silver is a true one and was taught by a real Ice Devil, indifference to all known GSs ? Then again Atlas Flame might have been weakened anyway.

It's also worth mentioning that a vile magic from book of Zeref, called E.N.D, was used, not that Zeref used it himself. Seemingly the Magic from Book of Zeref was used many times in the series, but there is no mention of Zeref using it himself, it is quite strange, perhaps suggesting that the Book of Zeref existed before Zeref, while people's prayers and wishes made Zeref come to life, or rather transformed someone into one ? Since Zeref mentions something about the fact that it was because of people's will that he came to be or something along those line.

BTW here are how Dragon's names would be if they were to be fully translated in English :
    - Ignition Eel,
    - Metallic Cane,
    - Grand Andine,
    - Shadow Drum,
    - White Oracle,
    - Evil Oracle,
    - Atlas Flame,
    - Mother Glare,
    - Scissor Runner,
    - Zirconis (or perhaps Zirconias),
    - Riverias (it wasn't mentioned, but basing on his name consisting mainly of "river" and how he looks, he is quite likely a Water Dragon).

Can someone iron out the timeline here? Was the Ice spell cast 400 yrs ago or not?

I am not perfect and I defy you to prove otherwise
    Growing Old Gracefully is an Oxymoron ... Mostly Moron !

Quote Originally Posted by paulbee View Post
    Can someone iron out the timeline here? Was the Ice spell cast 400 yrs ago or not?
    After the Dragon War and Igneel's inability to destroy E.N.D (and Acnologia? Zeref? who knows), Atlas Flame created the Sun Village and became it's guardian. Around 400 years later, a man came to the Sun Village, Atlas Flame mistook the man for something else (it's possible that Atlas himself first acted aggressively since he mistook him for something else, he doesn't mention for what) and the man himself, mistook Atlas Flame for a "Demon" and proceeded to annihilate the "Demon" along with freezing the village.

One Piece

Awesome chapter! Finally Tartaros the 3rd in the baram alliance makes a move. This new guy looks like Gildarts. Mashima running out of faces ?

Demon Slaying Magic will be much needed when Zeref starts his war, I hope the Tartarus works with Fairy Tail, I don't think either of them want the end of the world.
    Aggravate, Anger, and Piss off

So the people from Tartarus are good or bad guys? Anyways i feel that Silver is likely to be related to Ur(Ul) like close friend or maybe mentor and disciple relationship?

What if the Giants are actually friendly demons?