0 0%
  • So So

0 0%
  • Bad

0 0%
  • Terrible

0 0%
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    Really cannot wait till next weeks chapter ;_;.
    Reckon Sanji is gonna fight well, get beaten up, but with Law's help manage to escape along with the rest of the crew.

So, idea, Gladius seem to me to be Donquiote family's cyborg member. The name, the look, the fact his mouth is covered probably to hide mechanical features, even his hair control, all point to cyborg. So.... we know who he will be facing.
    Aggravate, Anger, and Piss off

^This. Figured as much.
    Wonder how Doflamingo's "pace" will work on Sanji. He is the smartest of the monster trio. So I expect he will see through Doflamingo's BS.

Quote Originally Posted by merciless View Post
    how awesome would it be if sanji actually pummeled doflamingo, sanji tells everyone to go ahead, and stays behind to fight, and when they come back to rescue him you see sanji full of blood lighting a smoke and dofla on the floor with his skull kicked in xD Too much to hope for? lol
    If Sanji had faired a bit better against Vergo, I'd say he could give Doflamingo a go. However, Vergo seemed to be toying with Sanji through most of their fight, and as Doflamingo can puppeteer people, I'm assuming he shall likewise toy with Sanji.

I don't want to see her panties - Brooke

Made this chapter
    A pie in the sky?

I Just....

What a Chapter, My boy Sanji ! Also, I have a bad feeling that he might end up loosing a leg some how. I hope not but... IDK. Just, the first thing i thought was, WOW, this fight will be epic, and my next thought was...what if he looses a leg in this fight. I mean flamingo does cut stuff. I mean I could see him getting distracted trying to save violet or something. IDK.... GO SANJI!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by arisart View Post
    Lol, I bet you argue too much with cross. It's not really healthy you know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mister Death View Post
    Hey stick to the topic, quit asking nonsense question about other series or if cross777 is thunder luffy which by the way have different IP addresses.... Next person that goes off topic will be infracted...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Peg leg Sanji.
    MY 2 CENTS
    Don't Judge Me -.-

Quote Originally Posted by arisart View Post
    Lol, I bet you argue too much with cross. It's not really healthy you know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mister Death View Post
    Hey stick to the topic, quit asking nonsense question about other series or if cross777 is thunder luffy which by the way have different IP addresses.... Next person that goes off topic will be infracted...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Damn you Oda! It should have been Zoro vs Dofla!! Anyway, Dofla will beat the crap out of Sanji and hopefully Zoro would come to help. Law won't be able to help as Fujitora is still there. I wish Zoro would take on the biggest baddie in this arc and just let Luffy deal with Diamante and the rest. It's long overdue..

And Bartolomeo is starting to really creep me up.. It would funny as hell though if he idolized Sogeking and Chopper too.

sig made by me

I can't help but wonder what it'd be like when Bartolomeo finally gets a chance to talk to Luffy. Will it end up being a case of someone who looked up to him coming to despise him after learning that Luffy isn't really the sinister person he believed him to be, I guess what I'm getting at is that I have a hunch that Barto will become disillusioned when he sees that Luffy is actually quite goofy, and his heart is usually in the right place and that he's not quite the monster that the WG makes him out to be.

I liked how Law slipped out of trouble like that. However the burning question on my mind is if Dofla used to be a celestial dragon then how did he go from being that kind of asshole to being the kind of asshole he is now. Also I'm curious about how he feels about that time Luffy smashed that celestial dragon Charlos. And if Dofla still has WG connections that go all the way to the top that he can abuse like getting CP0 to put out fake news, then why is he Kaido's errand boy? Never the less it will be interesting to see how Fujitora and the Marines respond when the SMILE factory underneath the coliseum is revealed. If supplying a yonko with artificial DF's (presumably to be used against WG as well as everyone else) is accepted by the navy then I'll just throw my arms in the air and say "Hooray the WG and the Navy have finally gone full retard, Woohooooo!!!!!"