• So So

3 37.50%
  • Bad

0 0%
  • Terrible

0 0%
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by kiduka View Post
    C'mon man it's Omaeda have a little sympathy, his kid sister got raped in front of him.

Anyway's I'm tired of these fodder fights, where's Kenpachi. His probably made an entire menu of Quincy dishes by now.
    These fodder fights are just a lead in to Kenpachi, although they could just be a tease till Urahara recovers their bankai.

I am not perfect and I defy you to prove otherwise
    Growing Old Gracefully is an Oxymoron ... Mostly Moron !

I hope the power upgrades don't come like they did for the Arrancar battles. Hitsu almost loses to a random Arrancar initially, and then takes out the 3rd Espada. Hope its more consistent. Also, I hope Grimmjow will make an appearance.

Urahara FTW again, SS needs to get more people like him.

Prick List: Gaara, Bee Genesis 1.0's Avatar
    People calling battles involving characters outside the central figures of protagonist, antagonist, Head Captains that actually showcase innovations and introductions of new abilities as "fodder" are the same people complaining that there's never any development outside the center.

A nice, fast paced chapter that brought several elements into play. I appreciate the shine Kido is getting at the moment and Bazz B continues to impress.

"For I being a poor man, have only my dreams & I have spread them beneath your feet. Tread carefully, for you tread upon my dreams."

I have a feeling when Ichigo comes back there will be dead people all around him. Even with there bankai, I don't see them putting up a good fight, unless they can incorporate what they learn and tie it into there bankai. I wonder if Toshiro can wove his Ice in his bankai form, but I don't see it being powerful enough to stop Bazz B flames, if he can stop Yamamoto's then I think Toshiro has more then he can deal with. I just hope Ichigo pulls a superman and lands on the battlefield and the ground around him crumbles.

I'm gonna make a wild stab/guess and Postulate that the method to retrieve your Bankai is to stab the Quincy who stole it, or the disc they uesed to steal it with your Zanpakutou, and then Call out it's name.

Just a wild guess. The shinigami has to destroy the disc used by the quincies.

Hmmmm, maybe it's more fun, like a Shinigami has to enter the inner world of a Quincy and then battle that person for the dominance over the Bankai.

I'm a little disappointed that a help from Urahara came so fast. I was hoping that Shinigami will feel a bit more dread for a little longer. I guess they can still feel a lot of dread when they realize that their Bankais are not enough to defeat the Quinces in their Complete Holy Forms, in similar manner as most Bankai weren't enough to defeat the high ranking Arrancars after they released their forms (beside Stark).

It's also worth considering that likely only a Shinigai whose Bankai was stolen, can retrieve it, probably, thus meaning that Yamamoto's Bankai will still remain within Bach's grasp, making him a truly fearsome opponent.

Quote Originally Posted by Zero View Post
    Hmmmm, maybe it's more fun, like a Shinigami has to enter the inner world of a Quincy and then battle that person for the dominance over the Bankai.

I'm a little disappointed that a help from Urahara came so fast. I was hoping that Shinigami will feel a bit more dread for a little longer. I guess they can still feel a lot of dread when they realize that their Bankais are not enough to defeat the Quinces in their Complete Holy Forms, in similar manner as most Bankai weren't enough to defeat the high ranking Arrancars after they released their forms (beside Stark).

It's also worth considering that likely only a Shinigai whose Bankai was stolen, can retrieve it, probably, thus meaning that Yamamoto's Bankai will still remain within Bach's grasp, making him a truly fearsome opponent.
    In regards to Yamamoto's Bankai I've always wandered, does Bach have the actual blade of Zanka no Taichi & burning reiatsu or just the ability to summon fallen warriors?

Quote Originally Posted by kiduka View Post
    In regards to Yamamoto's Bankai I've always wandered, does Bach have the actual blade of Zanka no Taichi & burning reiatsu or just the ability to summon fallen warriors?
    He should posses the super-condensed-on-the-edge fire, the sun armor, the dead rising and the moon piercer*ehm that heat long range attack. IIRC, the sword is not part of Yamamoto's Bankai, but rather the gathered condensed flames on it (which probably means that Bach might be shooting arrows which condensed flames on their tips), the heat armor and the other special abilities with it.

When you combine his own attack power + blood attack enchantments + flamed blade + his own defense + absorption power + blood defense enchantments + sun armor + other power (like spells and the dead rising) + Final Complete Mode + Fusion with something added to it (perhaps Yamamto's bankai itself) = probably above FGT-Mugetsu Ichigo, or so, it depends on what he might absorb, kukukuku.

So, anyone wondered about the true reason why Rukia was taken to the SKRealm ? Well there might be a possibility regarding her experience and innate ability as a host for the H-cube, which might prove also capable of housing, let's say something more God-like ? Or she is simply the second strongest VC, or at least has the highest potential before or right after Renji.

Its good that hitsugaya developed a couple of new techniques.... though to no avail he is still weak without bankai........ got his ass handed down to him.... and at the very last urahara will come to the rescue leave it to him to think of something....... hachwald is right though for lecturing nanao.... well its not nanao's fault or the 1st division if some captains aren't proficient in kidou..... its their reiatsu that makes them captain imo.... their battle power.... i don't think someone like kenpachi could learn kidou even if nanao, hachigen and tessai teaches him for 100 years lols

The disappearing reiatsu stuff is = to defeated or almost dying.... same as hachwald said to byakuya when he almost died or he should have died tnx to kubo lols.........

Bach did say that even though they could steal Yamamoto Genrussai's Bankai, they didn't because they couldn't control it. I am not too sure that they can control it even now. In any case, controling Yama Jii's bankai may not be so much an issue if your goal is to burn everything down.