2 25.00%
  • So So

3 37.50%
  • Bad

0 0%
  • Terrible

0 0%
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Bleach Bleach 551 Discussion / 552 Predictions (Urahara comes to help?)

http://www.mangapanda.com/bleach/551

Poor Toshiro, I think hes gotten the worst so far, cut diagonally, with his leg exposed (it looks so funny) and humiliated once again, and ... well you read the rest! xD I think next chapter is the comeback! but it seems to be too late for Toshirou (unless its just an ice clone, but I doubt it.)

And Finally Urahara!!! woot woot! I know its so cliché for a captain to get close to death only to get saved or something, but I so want Toshiro to mop the floor with that cocky son of a bitch XD

Buhahahah it HIT, hahahaha, oh man, I didn't think that it would hit, but it certainly is a funky development . Then again, it's not like it One-shotted him, but then, the second one mostly did so... his Bankai will probably freeze his wounds or something, or maybe Momo will come and heal his wounds, hmmmmmmm...

From the looks of it, Shinigami's weakness is that they are not a society, like the Quincy. The Shinigami try to keep to themselves all the new spells, technique, battle arts and the like they come up with (beside Urahara since he pulls out one after the other ), while Quincy worked together to perfect their powers (like overcoming the Last Form's weakness and the like).

I like how Cang-Du arrived like "hands off my prey!" XD and youre right about that they are soul "society" but they dont work together. They like to work individually.

I wonder if the old yamamoto and the gotei 13 (the badass one) ... could have beaten the current quincy army ?

Can't believe I forgot the Urahara was a fucking genius. Should have realized that he would find an answer to this problem. And Kidou eh? about time we had a Kidou master, Most other Shinigami rely too much on their swords.
    Aggravate, Anger, and Piss off

hope these fodder fights wont take long, we all know where this is heading, captains annihilated , ichigo saves the day..

@Dabbido, from the looks of it, the old Shinigami were more like Aizen, basically cutting everyone, even their own allies and subordinates if it helps them win, without any remorse. The difference is that Aizen didn't need to kill them off, since he was strong enough to simply K.O. them without executing them. That's the difference between battle for rule and battles that are about ethnic cleansing.

Oh right, looks like Bazz-B's 1 finger was his weakest attack of the burner finger series.

Also now we know its confirmed that burner finger "1" was not the strongest one, Imagine what would burner finger 5 do ? It would literally evaporate the body I think xD and yeah its awesome that Nanao Ise is a kido master! also if Soi Fong also was shown as "reiatsu disappeared" then it means that blast earlier on also pretty much torned her to pieces? or there was more to the fight off-screen?

^ If she/we were/are lucky, then it was the Fatso that exploded .

Oh right, the fanservice of Hitsugaya showing a bit of his naked leg, must have been pretty hardcore for the fangrils .

^ LOL!! I cant stop laughing at his leg though, it just looks so funny. Also your response about the gotei 13 is right on the spot I think, but still the answer is still on the air XD Would that gotei 13 beat the current quincy army ? would they be even or would it be the other way around?

Quote Originally Posted by Zero View Post
    ^ If she/we were/are lucky, then it was the Fatso that exploded .

Oh right, the fanservice of Hitsugaya showing a bit of his naked leg, must have been pretty hardcore for the fangrils .
    C'mon man it's Omaeda have a little sympathy, his kid sister got raped in front of him.

Anyway's I'm tired of these fodder fights, where's Kenpachi. His probably made an entire menu of Quincy dishes by now.