2 25.00%
  • So So

3 37.50%
  • Bad

0 0%
  • Terrible

0 0%
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    I always thought a Bankai was a part of the shingamis soul so it should have some resonance if the user somehow goes inside their inner self can call it outs.

Fire type

What chakra type are you?
    http://www.quizilla.com/quizzes/4038...lement-are-you

Quote Originally Posted by paulbee View Post
    Bach did say that even though they could steal Yamamoto Genrussai's Bankai, they didn't because they couldn't control it. I am not too sure that they can control it even now. In any case, controling Yama Jii's bankai may not be so much an issue if your goal is to burn everything down.
    You know that gives me the impression that while Bach is capable of controlling it he won't be able to free mix his power with Yamamoto's Bankai because it's that huge, he can only focus on one otherwise risk losing control and if I'm not mistaken the Bankai is also a risk to the user.

I was wondering about the fusion thing.... Couldn't bach kinda fuse with Uyru?

Spoiler!

Senior Member King Of Soul Society's Avatar
    im curious as to why mayuri feels he's the only captain who can fight the quincys without bankai

He Who Speaks Without An Attentive Ear Is Mute.

Originally Posted by halaros536
    shut up you weakling!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! you are just angry because i didnt let you became my SERVANT!!!!!! but icould not accept that because you are too weak to be my servant sorry

Quote Originally Posted by King Of Soul Society View Post
    im curious as to why mayuri feels he's the only captain who can fight the quincys without bankai
    The "Aberration", seemingly it's that strong, quite likely stronger than Mayuri's own Bankai. The one facing it and Mayuri, will likely be Uryu, unless Uryu will face the masses or something. Anyway Bach mentioned that Uryu will showcase his powers as the next emperor to every Quincy, so he needs to face an above average target in power or quantity.

Quote Originally Posted by Zero View Post
    The "Aberration", seemingly it's that strong, quite likely stronger than Mayuri's own Bankai. The one facing it and Mayuri, will likely be Uryu, unless Uryu will face the masses or something. Anyway Bach mentioned that Uryu will showcase his powers as the next emperor to every Quincy, so he needs to face an above average target in power or quantity.
    I can see, and understand why Uryuu wants to Kill Mayuri, but I would think he has as much a grudge against Juha Bach as he does against Mayuri, so This story will probably be a Backstab Bach attempt. Otherwise, Uryuu is gonna be ending up facing Kurosake (Shiba) Ichigo.

I frankly can't see Uryuu killing other random shinigamis or shinigami captains unless if he's become Mentally afflicted in some way or another.

Another question is This Juha Bach's Successor deal. Is this a Ruse, a way for Juha Bach to toy with his followers, or is he actually dying/ "retiring"?

I am not perfect and I defy you to prove otherwise
    Growing Old Gracefully is an Oxymoron ... Mostly Moron !

Quote Originally Posted by paulbee View Post
    I can see, and understand why Uryuu wants to Kill Mayuri, but I would think he has as much a grudge against Juha Bach as he does against Mayuri, so This story will probably be a Backstab Bach attempt. Otherwise, Uryuu is gonna be ending up facing Kurosake (Shiba) Ichigo.

I frankly can't see Uryuu killing other random shinigamis or shinigami captains unless if he's become Mentally afflicted in some way or another.

Another question is This Juha Bach's Successor deal. Is this a Ruse, a way for Juha Bach to toy with his followers, or is he actually dying/ "retiring"?
    I also don't get why they brought him back to life if his gonna retire straight after, Haschwald could've just taken his blood and became the new king.

Bach is up to something with Ishida, knowing him his probably going to use him as a pawn to take down Ichigo like that Quincy who cloned him.

Quote Originally Posted by kiduka View Post
    I also don't get why they brought him back to life if his gonna retire straight after, Haschwald could've just taken his blood and became the new king.

Bach is up to something with Ishida, knowing him his probably going to use him as a pawn to take down Ichigo like that Quincy who cloned him.
    A lot depends on how long Kubo is planning to continue the series although it is likely that Bach has an ulterior motive. The plot can't get too convoluted because that would drag the series on long, or result in unacceptably poor/shallow plot. I think Juha Back probably wants to toy with Uryuu or He knows a way to convert him, or perhaps Uryuu has gone over to the dark side.

Hmm! Interesting.

I am not perfect and I defy you to prove otherwise
    Growing Old Gracefully is an Oxymoron ... Mostly Moron !

I'm still wondering where the Qunicies came from, I hope Bach ain't a modded soul.... Also the Soul King doesn't look that old.... wouldn't be a twist that Bach is the Soul King's Father/Brother...."I know this is highly unlikely but aye it would be a cool twist." I'm still waiting on Aizen to make a come back.
    Last edited by Pure Logic; 10-05-2013 at 12:19 AM.