Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    @Pratesh.

The Geddou Mazou was The Body of The Juubi. Madara released it and Summoned it after he gained Hashirama's power and got the Rinnegan.

I am not perfect and I defy you to prove otherwise
    Growing Old Gracefully is an Oxymoron ... Mostly Moron !

That dates are kinda off xD the 10th is a Thursday. I don't mind though. Still it seems like it was all filler stuff just to reach this date. Although I like the part Kakashi doing first aid on himself like a boss.

One Piece

Mangastream version is out!

http://readms.com/r/naruto/649/2084/1

Quote Originally Posted by paulbee View Post
    Man, Many of you guys are failing to realize what is happening. This is a rather pivotal chapter. Should I say the Second most pivotal chapter, assuming that Naruto's birthday will be celebrated next chapter as POW said.

What has happened here is the fullfilment of 2 signifacnt facts:

1) Naruto is accepted by everybody...Remember that Itachi told him that it's not the one who becomes hokage that is acknowledged, rather it's the one who is acknowledged that becomes Hokage. This is the reason Madara was rejected. In this chapter, Naruto's right to become Hokage has been acknowledged by everyone.

2) The Past and present Hokages together are Unanimously handing Him (Naruto) the Baton. They are in effect saying to Naruto that they endorse his coronation.

The battle we are all looking for is coming, however the significance of this chapter is that Naruto is the one person who is capable of unifying all the Countries. Hashirama tried, and failled, but this time around, Hashirama will witness the success of his dream through the Unique Heart and Unique person of Uzumaki Naruto.
    paul, the problem is not that it happened, but that it already happened in previous chpaters. If POW is right, then Kishi miscalculated and had to split this and previous chpater/chapters, so that the next chapter could fit the date.

Unless you really think that whatever Mizukage said made giving up those panels to her worth it.

Prick List: Gaara, Bee Genesis 1.0's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by paulbee View Post
    Man, Many of you guys are failing to realize what is happening. This is a rather pivotal chapter. Should I say the Second most pivotal chapter, assuming that Naruto's birthday will be celebrated next chapter as POW said.

What has happened here is the fullfilment of 2 signifacnt facts:

1) Naruto is accepted by everybody...Remember that Itachi told him that it's not the one who becomes hokage that is acknowledged, rather it's the one who is acknowledged that becomes Hokage. This is the reason Madara was rejected. In this chapter, Naruto's right to become Hokage has been acknowledged by everyone.

2) The Past and present Hokages together are Unanimously handing Him (Naruto) the Baton. They are in effect saying to Naruto that they endorse his coronation.

The battle we are all looking for is coming, however the significance of this chapter is that Naruto is the one person who is capable of unifying all the Countries. Hashirama tried, and failled, but this time around, Hashirama will witness the success of his dream through the Unique Heart and Unique person of Uzumaki Naruto.
    Paul, that's nonsense.

They've acknowledged him since the end of the Pain Arc and it's only increased since then. Hailed as Savior and Role Model, he already had that regard. As to the past Hokage handing him a baton, it's irrelevant. They aren't necessary to elect or validate a Hokage or the subsequent reign and there certainly didn't need to be nearly 2 Chapters dedicated to that idea.

This was not a pivotal release. This was not a practical release. This was treading water. This was a rehash. This release has stretch marks.

"For I being a poor man, have only my dreams & I have spread them beneath your feet. Tread carefully, for you tread upon my dreams."

There is a huge difference in my mind between the acknowledgement of Naruto in this Chapter, and the one after the pain battle.

To me Naruto recieved some acknowledgement as a Hero of the Leaf Village, but he was still a Subordinate that They Needed to Keep and eye on, control and even confine. Danzo still thought of Naruto as a tool, the vessel of the Kyuubi that he would someday exploit. The villagers had lost their fear of him, true, yet Yamato still thought of him as an Idiot, and the alliance confined him a to a floating Island-Turtle prison. Naruto could not leave the Village without his handlers, Yamato and Kakashi. And when Naruto came back from the fight with Sasuke who had Just Killed Danzo, his Classmates reacted like this:-

Spoiler!

Respectful, Yes. Deferring, No

The village may have seen him as a hero, but certainly not as a Hokage. The Kages didn't think much of Naruto either.

Today on the Other hand everybody thinks he is BOSS, and this chapter was pivotal, Naruto is now not only a Hero, but he is trully loved and respected (No More BAKKA), and Everyone. Uzumaki Naruto is now being openly compared with Hashirama, Wow! even the Raikage acknowledges him as Hokage Materia and compares him with Hashiramal. Before this the only person who ever thought of Naruto this way was maybe Tsunade, if my memory serves me well, and maybe Kakashi too.

Everyone has their own impression of the chapter, this reminds me of the Six Blind Men Of Hindustan poem. Maybe Kishi is drawing it out a little, but I doubt that anyone can quibble that Naruto's Classmates have from now on accepted him as their leader and next hokage. I don't believe that ever happened before this chapter.
    Last edited by paulbee; 10-02-2013 at 05:43 PM.

I am not perfect and I defy you to prove otherwise
    Growing Old Gracefully is an Oxymoron ... Mostly Moron !

Save for perhaps Sasuke, I agree on your last point Paul.

But I think you have to add Hinata, and maybe Iruka to the list of people who thought like Tsunade and Kakashi
    come fight my brute here

The only thing I got out of this chapter was Little Puppy Sakura getting a pat on the head.

Tsuna: "Whosh'bin a goode gurl? Whosh'bin a ushless poor man's version of me?!"
    Sakura: "Woof!"
    Inner Sakura: *decayed corpse*

I need that screen grab quick!

And I almost had a physical reaction when I read that "Thank you, Naruto. You saved him with your willpower." I never thought Kishi would just outright say how retarded this all is, but he went all in...

THEY CANCELLED THE REAL PIRATE KINGS OF RAFTEL?!!!

Proud (and confused) subscriber of Shonen Jump Alpha.

Quote Originally Posted by Sirxxx View Post
    The only thing I got out of this chapter was Little Puppy Sakura getting a pat on the head.

And I almost had a physical reaction when I read that "Thank you, Naruto. You saved him with your willpower." I never thought Kishi would just outright say how retarded this all is, but he went all in...
    Well, I think if you look at it from a point of view of faith or religion, this pretty much means that Naruto is a Miracle Bringer aka Saint... well he is a practitioner of Nindoism or something, is a Savior, can heal wounds, has shining-gold aura, has cross/plus shape eyes and is about to cut down en evil eyed tree, that gives a power rising fruits... yeah, it might sound ridiculous, but it sure did happen and people sure do follow it .

Quote Originally Posted by Sirxxx View Post

4G2oN.jpg