Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Naruto 649 Discussion / 650 Prediction (Remember Oct 10th is Naruto's Birthday !!!)

Fire type

What chakra type are you?
    http://www.quizilla.com/quizzes/4038...lement-are-you

Yar Yar Yar as I expected it's a setup chapter for the big surprise 650 release that comes out on Naruto's Birthday!

- Secondly on the Obito strategy its clear that even normal non sage attacks he uses his black matter to counter. Which means hes not immune from normal attacks he simply counters them. Thus the winning strategy would be for the shinobi to create an opening by forcing him to defend with his black matter on one side while hes attacked by Naruto/Sasuke Sage power from the other.

In any case on to the chapter...

- I figured Naruto would help heal Shikamaru somehow with Kyuubi life force.

- Nothing mind blowing but as expected Shikamaru would be his advisor probably along with Sakura. It was probably the best part of the chapters though having Shikamaru healed and recognizing his role.

- lol Kiba Hokage

- I had a strategy for dealing with the tree which the Tsuchikage seems to also be thinking.

* The easiest method is to use that Earth cour jutsu and cause the tree to drop in elevation then shift that part of the earth forward/backward causing the tree to be cut by the earth itself. Atree is only as sturdy as the ground its planted in. The shinobi have been too focused on the tree instead of the surroundings.

- was good to see Raikage reflect on his words to Naruto and connect them to the present.

- Miukage's line was pretty weak but what ever

- Kakashi should also have the Kyuubi cloak or maybe thats what helped heal some of his wounds. He had to thread the rest up on his own.

As I mentioned this chapter is a setup for the big 650 release so the real excitement should be coming next chapter!

Fire type

What chakra type are you?
    http://www.quizilla.com/quizzes/4038...lement-are-you

One Piece

Kakashi ! Is back doing first aid treatment on himself. Last panel with 1st hokage looked like he was going super saiyan!

Still can't believe he's holding off all these ninja's by himself. Juubi scary!

Prick List: Gaara, Bee Genesis 1.0's Avatar
    Eh, there's a slow build and then there's stagnation and Kishi is wandering ever closer to that border. I also hate, absolutely hate how impermanent death is in this manga, I mean, fuck all they didn't even wait a month before they brought him back. The Five Kage have been reduced to rallying points, doing nothing more than has already been done by the appointing of Captains or by Naruto & the 1st already.

This chapter just meandered through the wilderness, a true disappointment.

"For I being a poor man, have only my dreams & I have spread them beneath your feet. Tread carefully, for you tread upon my dreams."

This chapter felt like nothing happened. Shikamaru survives though, which is great. And also, Kakashi is performing first aid on himself, which is also good. But nothing else happened. Also, was is just me or was this chapter poorly drawn?

Kakashi, looks like the toll from overusing his Sharingan and wounds finally hit him. Without the Kyubi cloak (looks like it doesn't reach other dimensions, the same is probably with the telepathy), he had to first rest and then mend his own wounds by himself. He will probably appear right before Obito is finished.

That's pretty much all the new things that were shown in this chapter :p. Well showing that Naruto's and Sasuke's attacks can break the black sphere/matter was also somewhat worth noting.

Love the idea of Shikamaru being the adviser, he will be a lot better than those idiot advisers that are around at the moment. Other than that, Kishi, please stop trying to extend the manga, its getting really annoying.
    Aggravate, Anger, and Piss off

Man, Many of you guys are failing to realize what is happening. This is a rather pivotal chapter. Should I say the Second most pivotal chapter, assuming that Naruto's birthday will be celebrated next chapter as POW said.

What has happened here is the fullfilment of 2 signifacnt facts:

1) Naruto is accepted by everybody...Remember that Itachi told him that it's not the one who becomes hokage that is acknowledged, rather it's the one who is acknowledged that becomes Hokage. This is the reason Madara was rejected. In this chapter, Naruto's right to become Hokage has been acknowledged by everyone.

2) The Past and present Hokages together are Unanimously handing Him (Naruto) the Baton. They are in effect saying to Naruto that they endorse his coronation.

The battle we are all looking for is coming, however the significance of this chapter is that Naruto is the one person who is capable of unifying all the Countries. Hashirama tried, and failled, but this time around, Hashirama will witness the success of his dream through the Unique Heart and Unique person of Uzumaki Naruto.

I am not perfect and I defy you to prove otherwise
    Growing Old Gracefully is an Oxymoron ... Mostly Moron !

Nice chapter and a setup for the 650/Birthday release. Interested to know where Madara has gone of to. Also wonder if the "body" of the Juubi inside the moon will ever be released?

"Hashirama tried, and failled, but this time around, Hashirama will witness the success of his dream through the Unique Heart and Unique person of Uzumaki Naruto."

true, that's make him a better hokage as stated by Tobirama.