Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

One Piece

Donflamingo has 3 other top members in the family Pica Diamente and forgot the name of the 3rd but there is only a monster trio so I wonder which strawhat is going to get the 4th strongest to fight against. Franky? ......or USOPP GETS HAKI THROUGH SHEER HACKZOR WILL POWER AND TAKES THE SLOT!

People never notice the little things. Look at Rebecca's eye's throughout this chapter.

I Love You!
    Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by xioaxioa View Post
    People never notice the little things. Look at Rebecca's eye's throughout this chapter.

you are talking about the last panel we see her in? I was thinking it's just that oda drew them funny, either that or she is whipping out a rinnegan

^ right.... trying to get people to look for nothing are we? Unless you really think that everyone didn't notice Rebecca gaining confidence I think you are just playing here.
    Aggravate, Anger, and Piss off

Quote Originally Posted by FenixMarco View Post
    Donflamingo has 3 other top members in the family Pica Diamente and forgot the name of the 3rd but there is only a monster trio so I wonder which strawhat is going to get the 4th strongest to fight against. Franky? ......or USOPP GETS HAKI THROUGH SHEER HACKZOR WILL POWER AND TAKES THE SLOT!
    Trebol, Diamante, and Pica.

Also, Rebecca's eyes seems more like a sudden focus/determination over the situation.

I wouldn't read much into it until the next chapter.