Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

One Piece One Piece 722 Discussion / 723 Predictions

http://www.mangapanda.com/one-piece/722/22

Sorry to double post but each time I tried to edit my first post it wouldn't load to the edit page.
    This is my first time posting a new chapter, if someone posted it at the same time then feel free to delete this thread.

Spoiler!
    Last edited by Arbitrary; 09-25-2013 at 08:29 PM.

Nice chapter, so I guess this makes Vivi technically a Tenryuubito. Even if the Nefertari family didn't go to Mariejois the still have the creator's blood in them, so I wonder how much power they have in the World Government...

Also, we have seen a few of the new kings before when there was the king's summit at Mariejois. Wapol's family was one of the new lines it seems, though now I guess Dalton would be king. Actually, come to think of it, I wonder how many of the new families still rule? After all, its pretty hard to remain in power for 800 years, and we have seen that two of the families were overthrown. Makes you wonder how much the government actually cares about these new lines.
    Aggravate, Anger, and Piss off

Nice chapter. So Doflamingo might be a defected Tenryuubito. Interesting. I wonder if he really has intentions of being Pirate King, if he already sits atop the world. Also, with his influence he would be able to save his neck from Kaido, so it implies that his ties are not that strong, maybe from his defection.

Poor Law, helpless. Hope Zoro and Sanji reach in time to at least help him escape. As it stands they can't take Dofla and Issho without Luffy.

Brooke, Nami, and Chopper escaped their situation on their own! I am not disappoint! Glad to see that the weakling trio still are formiddable when they rely on their wits/intelligence.

Not sure what's gonna happen to Law, or why he didn't hide Caesar's heart somewhere else. SOO ready to see Luffy vs Doflamingo, but I don't know how they're gonna separate him from Fujitora. There's just no chance against the two of them.

Uuuuunlessssss...Fujitora finds out about the factory, too! I imagine that directly supplying a Yonkou with military power would be frowned upon by the marines, but ESPECIALLY Fuji, who seems to have a pretty legit moral compass. Can't wait for teh MOAR!

THEY CANCELLED THE REAL PIRATE KINGS OF RAFTEL?!!!

Proud (and confused) subscriber of Shonen Jump Alpha.

Wow D stands for Don huh?
    Wonder if Donflammingo, Dragon, and Luffy are all related then.
    Maybe Sabo too cuz his hair looks a bit like Donflammigos

A common mistake that people make when trying to design something completely foolproof is to underestimate the ingenuity of complete fools.

Quote Originally Posted by guy View Post
    Wow D stands for Don huh?
    Wonder if Donflammingo, Dragon, and Luffy are all related then.
    Maybe Sabo too cuz his hair looks a bit like Donflammigos

mhm this got me thinking, maybe those who are ''d'' like the real ''will of d'' whitebeard mentioned challenged the 19 families when they created the WG, and luffy and those like him are decendants of those, would be awesome

...where did it say his D stands for Don? that is a ridiculous name if it is.
    Aggravate, Anger, and Piss off

well its better than standing for donquiznos.

plus don means godfather, as in head of the mafia. for example don corleone, so its not that ridiculous. in fact its kinda epic.

..maybe they arent related but the chances are 1/19

A common mistake that people make when trying to design something completely foolproof is to underestimate the ingenuity of complete fools.

One Piece

Lol at Usopp! Nice planning.

Monkey Don Luffy? nah I'd rather D stood for something badass like death or destruction or just left open to interpretation.
    Dofla overthrew the previous king by force, I wonder what sort of underhanded means he used to convince the citizens of Dressrosa that the Riku family was the sort of scum that would siphon off the country's wealth (the sort of scum that Doflamingo and the tenryuubito seem to be)

I really hope we get some sort of insight into why Doflamingo became a pirate and why he isn't living on Mariejoia wearing a royal spacesuit and ridiculous bone head hair style. My guess is he was born from a slave who was screwed by a member of the Don Quixote family, and he's been blackmailing them threatening to make public that their precious genetic material was allowed to mix with that of someone they would deem a commoner. Something I imagine the tenryuubito would find very shameful if it was to become public knowledge. But still with the way Doflamingo seems to always get his way (except when dealing with Kaido) I would've thought joining the marines would suit his purposes better, as a vice admiral he'd still have freedom and authority to abuse.