Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
Results 21 to 27 of 27
  1. #21
    Global Moderator Jaiden's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    4,836
    I think we can all say Hitsu is not going to die here and neither is Soi Fon. And much as I would like to see our pals from The Soul Palace and HM arrive and save their asses, I want these two to finish off their fights by themselves...Am still waiting Ichigo's entrance Kubo. I know it's going to be a while but hope its a good one.

    Manga reading list: Bleach, Naruto, Katekyo Hitman Reborn, One Piece, Code Breaker, Gamaran, Kuroko No Basket, Fairy Tail, The World God Only Knows, Kimi No Iru Machi, Good Ending, Medaka Box, Nisekoi, D.Gray-Man, Ao No Exorcist, Freezing, Magi - Labyrinth of Magic, Soul Eater, Rosario Vampire Season II, Iris Zero, Ubell Blatt, Bloody Cross, Sun-Ken Rock, and Infinite Stratos,

  2. #22
    Senior Member paulbee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Fargo, North Dakota USA
    Posts
    6,690
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaiden View Post
    I think we can all say Hitsu is not going to die here and neither is Soi Fon. And much as I would like to see our pals from The Soul Palace and HM arrive and save their asses, I want these two to finish off their fights by themselves...Am still waiting Ichigo's entrance Kubo. I know it's going to be a while but hope its a good one.
    Kubo's leaving too many interesting developments open, for instance, Kenpachi and Unohana. Seems to me that Zaraki Kenpachi can make a huge splash in this fight, and Unohana is just too valuable to SS. Kubo runs the risk of losing the reader's excitement by running too much time gaps inside a story.

    I am not perfect and I defy you to prove otherwise
    Growing Old Gracefully is an Oxymoron ... Mostly Moron !

  3. #23
    Senior Member Zero's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    3,642
    ^ Last time Kubo wanted to show a bit of each fight, people were constantly complaining about it at the time of the FKT, so now he limits himself to two and a teasing (while still having some other fights happening in the background, like the one that Kyouraku is in, or the one that Ukitake is about to jump and other, to which we will probably return after the current two reach a conclusion or a pause).

    There is supposedly a lot going around, but it certainly is hard to showcase it all. If the story was shown strictly from the MC's point of view, then it would have been much easier to tell the story, but we would have missed a lot of content.

    When there are characters far superior than other, then it's hard to call it war, when those are team battles, even if an equal amount of people are dying.


  4. #24
    Senior Member paulbee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Fargo, North Dakota USA
    Posts
    6,690
    Quote Originally Posted by Zero View Post
    ^ Last time Kubo wanted to show a bit of each fight, people were constantly complaining about it at the time of the FKT, so now he limits himself to two and a teasing (while still having some other fights happening in the background, like the one that Kyouraku is in, or the one that Ukitake is about to jump and other, to which we will probably return after the current two reach a conclusion or a pause).

    There is supposedly a lot going around, but it certainly is hard to showcase it all. If the story was shown strictly from the MC's point of view, then it would have been much easier to tell the story, but we would have missed a lot of content.

    When there are characters far superior than other, then it's hard to call it war, when those are team battles, even if an equal amount of people are dying.
    A lot depends on the Timeline. For instance, first Ichigo went to SKR then we see Kyouraku Shunsui come to earth and give his friends and family soul tickets, next thing we know Kyouraku is back in SS and he gets attacked at div 1. Has nothing been happening at the SKR with Ichigo since this time? That is obviously not true because we saw a tantalizer with Ichio getting up from a sitting position inside some room, and grasping hi Zangetsus in his hands. We don't know whether Ichigo had seen the Monk yet, my guess is that he had. I also guess that Kubo is keeping that part for later, meanwhile there seems to be some discontinuity in the SKR story.

    I am not perfect and I defy you to prove otherwise
    Growing Old Gracefully is an Oxymoron ... Mostly Moron !

  5. #25
    Senior Member Zero's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    3,642
    Or, the time flows differently in SK's realm, in similar manner as time flow different in SS compared to Earth Realm and how time bends even more in the Dangai.


  6. #26
    Senior Member kiduka's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    2,546
    Quote Originally Posted by Zero View Post
    Or, the time flows differently in SK's realm, in similar manner as time flow different in SS compared to Earth Realm and how time bends even more in the Dangai.
    I think this is true, just by looking at the royal guards all of them look younger than the former CC, these guys were around since the first Zanpakutou, healing techniques, Shinigami Kimono etc..

    Time definitely flows differently in SK's realm.

  7. #27
    The one and only Pure Logic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    384
    This is war... I hope Kubo actually kill off a couple more Shinigamis... I kinda hate the new "power ups" in such a short time.... besides Ichigo's power up, I have to admit it was well done, I feel like Kubo lost his mojo during the break xD

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •