Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    I saw this coming miles away XP the Shinigami demonstrates a new power, having the upperhand, but then the sternritters werent that easy to beat and now they have the upperhand and stuff. but then again the shinigami will now have despair but will again somehow regain the upperhand and so on til one of them dies. I was also put off by the offsetting of Yama-Jis flames. And wow everyone seems to hate Toshiro here, I know he got bad fame but why was it again? was it because of the fangirls? or because he always seem to die or because he has a somewhat cocky nature? xP

I just gotta say I LOVE that sternritter who is facing Soi Fon. hes just badass, I love his design, his weapons and the mystery surrounding him, specially since they showed that "eye" shining inside of the helmet. is he a robot? or a scientifically altered sternritter? a dead walking machine of war?

Hmm... I wonder... There has to be some kind of background to these guys and their power. They just seem a bit too strong compared to Shinigami, and they can't just be naturally like this or they would have won back in the day. Perhaps these Quincy have stolen more Bankai then just the Captain's.
    Aggravate, Anger, and Piss off

Quick note: Did you notice when Bazz-B used his finger burner thingy, he said "1" ? what is that? the level of intensity? the number of fingers used? imagine if he used all 5. You know what Im kind of hoping for? that is if Matsumoto didnt get hit as well... that she ends up fighting alone while Toshiro recovers or something and she uses bankai or something.

Quick note: Did you notice when Bazz-B used his finger burner thingy, he said "1" ? what is that? the level of intensity? the number of fingers used? imagine if he used all 5. You know what Im kind of hoping for? that is if Matsumoto didnt get hit as well... that she ends up fighting alone while Toshiro recovers or something and she uses bankai or something.
    He did say one. The only question whether one is the pinnacle of his power or the base. And yes, Matsumoto doing something useful and using a bankai would be quite interesting! But we all know that won't happen because Kubo doesn't do interesting. He does breasts! Big, bouncy, useless breasts!!!

THEY CANCELLED THE REAL PIRATE KINGS OF RAFTEL?!!!

Proud (and confused) subscriber of Shonen Jump Alpha.

Lol youre right. Probably the pinnacle, since aiming with 1 finger is more accurate aand Im just making that up . Speaking of boobs.. you know who I would like to go and help Toshiro? Isshin. Now we know he was their captain, hes gotta have some place in his heart for them XDDD but hell probably just stay with Karin and Yuzu. but seriously! flames vs flames! that would be one cool fight.

It would be a bit disappointing to not witness Ishin's Bankai, so there might be some kind of fight for him. It would also be disappointing to not witness Ryuken going all out.

Well it is a heat wave, so making it more concentrated seems like a good way to make it stronger, but this is Kubo here, bigger almost always means better for him (just compare GT with Mugetsu ).

The one used on Kira did seem bigger at least:
    Spoiler!

compared to the one used on Hitsugaya:
    Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by Zero View Post
    I guess it's about time to share my prediction for this war:
    - Shinigami showcase that even without their Bankais, they are still not done yet, seem to be wining,
    - Quincy show that they seen it coming and are not as impressed, they have a big advantage,
    - the Shiba clan comes and reduces the Quincy advantage (they keep the Shinigami alive), but Quincy are still on top,
    - the Urahara (with his Bankai-regainer invention, or Bankai-stealing blocker), Vizards, Arrancars and the rest enter the battle, finally the Shinigami have an advantage for real this time,
    - finally, the order has come for the Future One-Winged King to showcase his power, 90% of Shinigami's forces are reduced (alive, but unable to fight or with their power broken) thanks to his arrow rain attack, or some other technique; the Quincy are in ave of his power,
    - sh*t gets really bad for Shinigami, but then finally comes the Trump Card of SS, the Kenpachis,
    - Hashvalt is ordered to remain here and to finish the rest of the Shinigami along with Zaraki,
    - the rest of the Quincy proceed to the Royal Guard realm after some hacking done to something, lol, whatever, they enter,
    - Ichigo, his future wife, his future brother-in-law, his future best man and the Zero Squad are ready and finally sh*t get real for real this time,
    - meanwhile on earth, the Quincy try to abduct Ichigo's sister and friends (in order to bring him to their side), but Ishin stops them, then comes out Ryuken and they fight; the Quincy successfully abduct Ichigo's sisters, while Ishin can't believe that Ryuken allowed them to abduct Masaki's children; Ryuken mentions that it's all according to plan, kukukukuuku,
    - coup d'etat (it's hard to place this one ;P),
    - Ichigo and Uryu go full final complete sh*t mode or something and Bach does the same but also with using Yamamoto's Bankai and after absorbing the Soul King (in similar manner as Opie had absorbed that Hollow) and they go all out, breaking the SK's dimension along the way,
    - the 2 worlds come crashing on each other after the fight and in order to correct it, Ichigo become the new SK...

More or less something like that ;P.
    Yeah, pretty much. Except...
    Quote Originally Posted by kiduka View Post
    Ok firstly Orihime is Ichigo's future wife, she'll remain in Soul Society with him
    Thank you. Just like she was his PAST wife. And yes, I also definitely expect Komamura to kick some ass. And Kenpachi will probably have some key role too.

Quote Originally Posted by Zero View Post
    Well it is a heat wave, so making it more concentrated seems like a good way to make it stronger, but this is Kubo here, bigger almost always means better for him (just compare GT with Mugetsu ).
    On the other hand, compare Ichigo's shikai with his bankai.

lol I would have loved if CC was still alive and heard Buzz say that! He would come over and just with one swing incinerate his ass. Im thinking that Hitsugaya will use his ice shields like a mirror for the laser beam hes shooting, it would be cool to see his reflect it back at Bazz. I really need these 2 shinigami to win their fights on their own, its enough that they have their VC with them, this should be no problem. Soi Fon wouldn't of used her Bankai anyways since it would of nuked all of SS or at least half of it so doesn't really matter that she doesn't have it I think
    A pie in the sky?

I noticed that most people didn't like this chapter, often complaining about H-Ritter's power and Bach predicting everything... frankly it would be strange if he hasn't predicted it. We are talking about the Quincy leader, the leader that directly fought 1000 year ago against, currently known as, the strongest generation of Shinigami, what's more, we are talking here about the Quincy that were observing and evolving for the past 1000 years. Predicting that they will power up in other areas in a short time when the need arise should be something easy to foresee, after all that immense amount of data that Quincy had gathered.

H-Ritter's flames were able to cancel (though it seemed more like they only offset) Yamamoto's Shikai flames. Shikia is nothing more than a portion of his real power, Bankai is what his true flames are like and they can easily burn out the whole SS by being active for a certain period of time. I'm not sure how stronger Bazz-B's flames can get after entering the Holy Complete Form, but it's hard to imagine that they will be at Yamamoto's Bankai level.

It's interesting to note that Bazz-B wears his Quincy-Cross like a normal necklace:
    Spoiler!

what's more from the looks of it, he can generated the heat from his whole body thanks to the way he placed it (assuming that under his gloves, is nothing more than the Holy Complete Form mechanism, like with Opie), since he melts the ice while his hands are in his pockets:
    Spoiler!

it's possible that he transforms the gathered reishi on his cross into heat and flames and then transfer them through his body.

@Shock, I'm not sure, but it seems to me more like a heat wave, but if it is truly a laser, then the one who is going to defeat him, will be Ganju, since by utilizing his own earth/sand spells and the enemy's flames, he could easily create mirrors.