Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Hybrid View

Bleach Bleach 550 Discussion / 551 Predictions (Yeah right... Kubo-no-logic no Prediction)

Fire type

What chakra type are you?
    http://www.quizilla.com/quizzes/4038...lement-are-you

Cool, Hitsugaya was killed! Oh wait, this is Bleach. Right... I guess it was one of his ice clones.

So Kubo took how many weeks off to dream up an ending for the series? and what happened? Sorry Kubo this is not really exciting, not yet at least.
    Last edited by paulbee; 09-25-2013 at 01:55 PM.

I am not perfect and I defy you to prove otherwise
    Growing Old Gracefully is an Oxymoron ... Mostly Moron !

I guess the fact that D-Ritter didn't fight Kurotsuchi was a bit unexpected, but the rest was all according to predictions. Well maybe the bit that it was H-Ritter's flames/heat that protected them from Yamamoto's Shikia and not their Blood Defense, can also be considered a surprise ?

So, Kira has died because he was finger-pointed ? Seeing as people rarely die so easily in Bleach and the fact that a mayor? Shinigami already died from this attack, it is most likely an Ice Clone.

Oh Soi Fong, all you did was give K-1000 the data about Shunko, now they might be able to tank Yoruichi (looks like there is finally a reason to use the Tenshiheisō, Hōgu, Bugu and her own zanpakutou).

Lol that's a bold claim by buzz-b, that he could upset yamamoto's flame in SHIKAI, its kinda like nnoitra saying that he is the strongest espada but he isn't really...... i think what save the 4 SR's are their blut provided and increased by juha bach...... i like BG-9's design... quite strong... but i don't think soifon is done yet....... and askin is really not underestimating the strength of mayuri and his intelligence i like that type of attitude... mayuri is very strong when he is well prepared..... and poor hitsu.... i still think he could do an ice clone now in shikai... and he knew the power difference as soon as buzz-b showed him his true power... and he isn't even in vollstandig mode...... i think hitsu and matsumoto will be saved by someone like i said a while ago.... but it won't be ichigo, kenpachi or urahara, its too early for the ULTIMATE powerhouses to come out this early.... i put my money on the visordes, i like a shinji vs buzz b match hehe

^ There is always the Shiba Clan (with Fullbringers) and, as Kohaku said, Ganju will be in this war, even if she herself have to drag him out.

I guess it's about time to share my prediction for this war:
    - Shinigami showcase that even without their Bankais, they are still not done yet, seem to be wining,
    - Quincy show that they seen it coming and are not as impressed, they have a big advantage,
    - the Shiba clan comes and reduces the Quincy advantage (they keep the Shinigami alive), but Quincy are still on top,
    - the Urahara (with his Bankai-regainer invention, or Bankai-stealing blocker), Vizards, Arrancars and the rest enter the battle, finally the Shinigami have an advantage for real this time,
    - finally, the order has come for the Future One-Winged King to showcase his power, 90% of Shinigami's forces are reduced (alive, but unable to fight or with their power broken) thanks to his arrow rain attack, or some other technique; the Quincy are in ave of his power,
    - sh*t gets really bad for Shinigami, but then finally comes the Trump Card of SS, the Kenpachis,
    - Hashvalt is ordered to remain here and to finish the rest of the Shinigami along with Zaraki,
    - the rest of the Quincy proceed to the Royal Guard realm after some hacking done to something, lol, whatever, they enter,
    - Ichigo, his future wife, his future brother-in-law, his future best man and the Zero Squad are ready and finally sh*t get real for real this time,
    - meanwhile on earth, the Quincy try to abduct Ichigo's sister and friends (in order to bring him to their side), but Ishin stops them, then comes out Ryuken and they fight; the Quincy successfully abduct Ichigo's sisters, while Ishin can't believe that Ryuken allowed them to abduct Masaki's children; Ryuken mentions that it's all according to plan, kukukukuuku,
    - coup d'etat (it's hard to place this one ;P),
    - Ichigo and Uryu go full final complete sh*t mode or something and Bach does the same but also with using Yamamoto's Bankai and after absorbing the Soul King (in similar manner as Opie had absorbed that Hollow) and they go all out, breaking the SK's dimension along the way,
    - the 2 worlds come crashing on each other after the fight and in order to correct it, Ichigo become the new SK...

More or less something like that ;P.

Quote Originally Posted by Zero View Post
    ^ There is always the Shiba Clan (with Fullbringers) and, as Kohaku said, Ganju will be in this war, even if she herself have to drag him out.

- Shinigami showcase that even without their Bankais, they are still not done yet, seem to be wining,
    - Quincy show that they seen it coming and are not as impressed, they have a big advantage,
    - the Shiba clan comes and reduces the Quincy advantage (they keep the Shinigami alive), but Quincy are still on top,
    - the Urahara (with his Bankai-regainer invention, or Bankai-stealing blocker), Vizards, Arrancars and the rest enter the battle, finally the Shinigami have an advantage for real this time,
    - finally, the order has come for the Future One-Winged King to showcase his power, 90% of Shinigami's forces are reduced (alive, but unable to fight or with their power broken) thanks to his arrow rain attack, or some other technique; the Quincy are in ave of his power,
    - sh*t gets really bad for Shinigami, but then finally comes the Trump Card of SS, the Kenpachis,
    - Hashvalt is ordered to remain here and to finish the rest of the Shinigami along with Zaraki,
    - the rest of the Quincy proceed to the Royal Guard realm after some hacking done to something, lol, whatever, they enter,
    - Ichigo, his future wife, his future brother-in-law, his future best man and the Zero Squad are ready and finally sh*t get real for real this time,
    - meanwhile on earth, the Quincy try to abduct Ichigo's sister and friends (in order to bring him to their side), but Ishin stops them, then comes out Ryuken and they fight; the Quincy successfully abduct Ichigo's sisters, while Ishin can't believe that Ryuken allowed them to abduct Masaki's children; Ryuken mentions that it's all according to plan, kukukukuuku,
    - Ichigo and Uryu go full final complete sh*t mode or something and Bach does the same but also with using Yamamoto's Bankai and after absorbing the Soul King (in similar manner as Opie had absorbed that Hollow) and they go all out, breaking the SK's dimension along the way,
    - the 2 worlds come crashing on each other after the fight and in order to correct it, Ichigo become the new SK...

Ok firstly Orihime is Ichigo's future wife, she'll remain in Soul Society with him (I've already sent Kubo a tweet demanding this, he better follow through)

And I think your underestimating the Kenpachi's, Zaraki and komomaru. I think they'll reduce the Quincy right down to only a few Sternritters including the bach and Ishida, and with Urahara and Yorouchi's hax weaponry they'll be able to hold they're ground until Ichigo gets there to finish the job.

I doubt the Quincy will enter the Kings Realm unless they create the kings key like Aizen, I think all battles will be in SS and I doubt Bach would resort to blackmailing Ichigo but sh*t would hit the fan if he has Masaki revived, now that would be a killer plot twist (might tweet kubo about this).

Yeah, pretty much. Except...
    Quote Originally Posted by kiduka View Post
    Ok firstly Orihime is Ichigo's future wife, she'll remain in Soul Society with him
    Thank you. Just like she was his PAST wife. And yes, I also definitely expect Komamura to kick some ass. And Kenpachi will probably have some key role too.

Well it is a heat wave, so making it more concentrated seems like a good way to make it stronger, but this is Kubo here, bigger almost always means better for him (just compare GT with Mugetsu ).
    On the other hand, compare Ichigo's shikai with his bankai.

Anyway i take back what i said... i think buzz b can offset yamamoto's flame, though still yamamoto's flame is still stronger..... its kinda like grimmjow did against shinji cero, grimmjow countered his own cero in order to save his life..... but that doesn't mean grimm's cero was stronger but only enough to save his life from shinji's cero... same situation

Its kinda like what shin zangetsu illustrated in BA forum....

"
    Quote Originally Posted by Shin Zangetsu View Post
    Oh dear. I think a lot of people are going to misunderstand the difference between "offsetting" and "overpowering".

This is offsetting
    Spoiler!

This is overpowering
    Spoiler!

Bazz-B and his comrades survived the shikai but they went down. That is not even equality nevermind his flames being stronger.
    "

Prick List: Gaara, Bee Genesis 1.0's Avatar
    Soi Fon's Sternritter continues to draw me in, now he reveals that he has never breathed. So does that make him a robot of some sort, as she surmised? He took her best shot and has now analyzed and countered her in a matter of moments. It makes battle....problematic. Of Course, she was holding back, there's no way she revealed her Ace in the opening hand. But the most significant revelation is the fact that he makes it clear he can indeed use HER Bankai against her. This opens all sorts of avenues.

Mayuri seems to have run into his SR Empire double. They're both calculating as shit & both recognize the fact that it's going to be a chess match to defeat the other. Love the tension and I look forward to seeing what genetically modified bunny he pulls out of the hat this time.

Toshiro's getting owned....again. This guy claims he can match Old Man Yamma's flames? Well shit, that's a fucking problem. Evacuate the area, this one's over if that's accurate. So what does Toshiro have left to counter? He's got to be holding something in abeyance, so what is it?

"For I being a poor man, have only my dreams & I have spread them beneath your feet. Tread carefully, for you tread upon my dreams."