Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
    3rd Mizukage is Yagura

Well, the Orochimaru-lookalike (which looks better than Oro :p), might not even have black hair you know, he might be red haired, like Karin or Nagato, or seemingly some other kind of dark color.

It is possible that the Orolike person have defected and came to Konoha, thus becoming one of the clans and people monitored by Tobirama, since Tobirama did mention that every clan and person that was potential dangerous (like the Uchiha) was being watched, plus it would explain Oro's dislike of Tobirama more than the other Hokages.

Funny enough, the thing on his legs and arms reminds me of Gai's and Lee's costumes... nah, they are probably the same thing that Zabuza wore.

I wonder how many Uzumaki the Sand had at that time, since they already had captured a Bijuu before the village was born, plus their current Kazekage is an Uzumaki (not mentioned, but his hair does suggest that).

Speaking of hair, does this mean that red hair is a result of the Fruit ? Thus the hair becoming white meaning that the Fruit's power is used up ?

Quote Originally Posted by galfano View Post
    3rd Mizukage is Yagura
    No Yagura is the 4th

Mei is the 5th Mizukage

2nd Mizukage was brought back through Edo Tensei

3rd Mizukage might be the background ninja bodyguard at the first Kage meeting.

Fire type

What chakra type are you?
    http://www.quizilla.com/quizzes/4038...lement-are-you

It's not stalling, it's setting up for the main event. People were wondering how Sasuke was going to get Sage power to affect Obito, now we know. People were wondering where Naruto was getting this power up from, now we know. In addition, we got a nice little flashback to the first meeting of the Kages, and an "official" comparison of Naruto and Sasuke to Hashirama and Madara. Personally, this was a good transition into the final stages of this battle.

So here's my question, are they going to cut down the tree, or blow up the moon?

Blowing up the moon only works in DBZ, you should know that by now Temper heh
    come fight my brute here

I guess this http://naruto.wikia.com/wiki/Mizukage needs to be corrected

Anyone notice that the first Raikage looks like Jimmy Hendrix?
    The darkness can't hold me, I am the epitome of light. I have to shine, it's in my nature.

OTE=D.J. Uzumaki;1334242]Anyone notice that the first Raikage
    I guess they do look alike. Kudos to Kishi.

[ATTACH=CONFIG[QUYeah, looks like Jimmy Hendrix?[/QUOTE]]41672[/ATTACH]
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by paulbee; 09-26-2013 at 03:52 AM.

I am not perfect and I defy you to prove otherwise
    Growing Old Gracefully is an Oxymoron ... Mostly Moron !

Quote Originally Posted by galfano View Post
    I guess this http://naruto.wikia.com/wiki/Mizukage needs to be corrected
    No it is correct it labels 1st, 2nd , 4th & 5th just as I said The only Mizukage who has not been confirmed is the 3rd.

The Mizukage (水影; Literally meaning "Water Shadow") is the leader of Kirigakure. There have been five official Mizukage, though the Third has not been seen in the series thus far.

Quote Originally Posted by D.J. Uzumaki View Post
    Anyone notice that the first Raikage looks like Jimmy Hendrix?
    Now that you mention it yeah between that and Afro Samurai I'm sure both where inspiration for his design.

Of all the new Kages revealed I'm most curious about his fighting style. I think he was probably mix between the other Raikages speed and Killer Bees Dancing Sword style.

Fire type

What chakra type are you?
    http://www.quizilla.com/quizzes/4038...lement-are-you

Anybody else notice it looks like Sasuke is facing backwards in his Sasunoo http://readms.com/r/naruto/648/2073/6 ?

Also I agree that everyone knew he was going to use Juugo to help him out, but I really did enjoy the back story with Hashirama. I mean he was basically a god amongst shinobi and here he was practically begging the leaders of the other village for peace. This just shows how much he really cared for peace in the shinobi world. We all knew he distributed the Bijuu in order to maintain the balance of the shinobi world; but I think it is better knowing that he did it as a way to create peace with all of them. And finally his flashback was as good as Gaara's speech when it comes to rallying all the shinobi to fight.
    My name is Corey and I am an asshole. I get excessively drunk at inappropriate times, disregard social norms, indulge in every whim, ignore the consequences of my actions, mock idiots and posers, sleep with random women, and just generally act like a raging dick head. I contribute to society in no way what so ever

Proud fan of the Oujou White Knights!