Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 LastLast
Results 41 to 50 of 52
  1. #41
    Yesss... Rlinfamous's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    River Falls, WI
    Posts
    3,437
    Sasuke is definitely planning on both "turning on everyone" and "ruining Madara's plan to seal the Juubi in himself", but these are not mutually exclusive. Inevitably, Sasuke intends to destroy the Bijuu, along with the entire Ninja system... ending Madara's/Obito's plan is the first (and most pressing) step in achieving that goal, as otherwise the entire world will be eliminated.

  2. #42
    Senior Member paulbee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Fargo, North Dakota USA
    Posts
    6,950
    1) Sasuke is still thinking like The Elder Son..Peace Through Strength. While Naruto (like Hashirama) wants peace through Love (AKA Talk-No-Jutsu), Tobirama has been hinting at thsi regarding Naruto. The only recent Uchiha who had inherrited Hashirama's will was Itachi, this was Made Clear when I tachi Lectured Naruto by telling him that "It is not the one who becomes Hokage that is acknowledged, but it's the one who is acknowledged that becomes Hokage.

    Spoiler!


    2) On Another thought, regarding Madara saying he will use Hashirama's Senjut power to stop Juubito. I don't believe he means to take the power away from Hashiram EdoTensei. I think he is still planning on transferring his soul into The Hashirama clone that he grew in the hideout, it is even possible that he grew his own orriginal Sharingan inside the clone.

    I am not perfect and I defy you to prove otherwise
    Growing Old Gracefully is an Oxymoron ... Mostly Moron !

  3. #43
    The one and only Pure Logic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    439
    @paul

    I think you might be right some how. It would be strange but I feel like the Harshirama face on Madara will open his eyes and "Awaken Harshirama's true power within Madara"

  4. #44
    Senior Member paulbee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Fargo, North Dakota USA
    Posts
    6,950
    Quote Originally Posted by Pure Logic View Post
    @paul

    I think you might be right some how. It would be strange but I feel like the Harshirama face on Madara will open his eyes and "Awaken Harshirama's true power within Madara"
    @ PL, Madara's Edo body was altered by Kabuto and modified from his original form, even from the form he had when he stole Hashirama's power. For me, I can think of no other reason for the Hashirama body in his and Obito's hideout, so when Madara said he would stop Obito using Hashirama's Senjutsu, it sounede like he either wanted to take the senjutsu from this current edo Hasirama (with that black rod he's produced), or he would use the clone he'd prepared from before.

    There are many tantalizing options including Captain Yamato being able to somehow migrate himself inyo that clone, disrupting Madara's plans.
    Spoiler!
    Last edited by paulbee; 09-28-2013 at 10:03 PM.

    I am not perfect and I defy you to prove otherwise
    Growing Old Gracefully is an Oxymoron ... Mostly Moron !

  5. #45
    The one and only Pure Logic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    439
    Yamato.... I don't see him coming out soon, although. I have a feeling the Black Version of Zetsu is Madara's DNA, and the White Version is Harshirama's DNA. I wonder if Madara programmed his conscious into a clone... but that would defeat it having his eyes :/ I wonder if Madara can "fuse" Harshirama's into his body even while in Edo. I'm not sure how he's going to go in sage mode, and I don't know how much of a difference that's going to make against Obito and Harshirama and the gang. :/

    Although I had a thought, what if Madara's DNA and Harshirama's DNA are in the Tree that's Yamato is in, and reprogram Yamato's DNA, recreating a better version of Madara and Hashirama together., and Madara's conscious, is saved within the tree, because if I remember right, Madara was hook into the tree.
    Last edited by Pure Logic; 09-28-2013 at 11:21 PM.

  6. #46
    Scanlator POW's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    5,549
    Quote Originally Posted by Pure Logic View Post
    Yamato.... I don't see him coming out soon, although. I have a feeling the Black Version of Zetsu is Madara's DNA, and the White Version is Harshirama's DNA. I wonder if Madara programmed his conscious into a clone... but that would defeat it having his eyes :/ I wonder if Madara can "fuse" Harshirama's into his body even while in Edo. I'm not sure how he's going to go in sage mode, and I don't know how much of a difference that's going to make against Obito and Harshirama and the gang. :/

    Although I had a thought, what if Madara's DNA and Harshirama's DNA are in the Tree that's Yamato is in, and reprogram Yamato's DNA, recreating a better version of Madara and Hashirama together., and Madara's conscious, is saved within the tree, because if I remember right, Madara was hook into the tree.
    No all Zetsu were made from Hashirama DNA & the Jyuubi as a catalyst

    Black Zetsu was originally a white Zetsu Madara just poured his mental energies into it.

    #1 http://www.mangapanda.com/naruto/606/14 - bottom panel explaining the source of all Zetsu's

    #2 http://www.mangapanda.com/naruto/606/15 - bottom panel showing Madra altering a White Zetsu into Black

    #3 http://www.mangapanda.com/naruto/606/16 - A continuation of Zetsu explanation and the black poles


    Fire type

    What chakra type are you?
    http://www.quizilla.com/quizzes/4038...lement-are-you

  7. #47
    The one and only Pure Logic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    439
    Well then that clears it up, its still possible that Madara has his mental energies within the tree Yamato is in, and could rewrite his mind. But I don't think that will happen. It would be a cool twist though. I think its going to be a predictable ending, at the rate Naruto is going.


    I just had a thought... remember when Minato said something about giving a gift to Naruto? "A lot of people think its the other half of Kurama's Chakra" But what if its about his Uzumaki Heritage? I think it would be a cool twist that the Uzumaki clan is actually related to the Elder Son, we don't know much about him besides he owns power within his eyes... but we don't know if he had two children just like his father. Also I would think it would be cool if the Hyuga Clan is actually related to the Senju. The DNA for the Eyes is within both the children of the Sage. Also the Uzumaki clan was wiped out, but Minato could know why and it might be reveled xD
    Last edited by Pure Logic; 10-01-2013 at 09:36 PM.

  8. #48
    Senior Member paulbee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Fargo, North Dakota USA
    Posts
    6,950
    Quote Originally Posted by Pure Logic View Post
    Well then that clears it up, its still possible that Madara has his mental energies within the tree Yamato is in, and could rewrite his mind. But I don't think that will happen. It would be a cool twist though. I think its going to be a predictable ending, at the rate Naruto is going.


    I just had a thought... remember when Minato said something about giving a gift to Naruto? "A lot of people think its the other half of Kurama's Chakra" But what if its about his Uzumaki Heritage? I think it would be a cool twist that the Uzumaki clan is actually related to the Elder Son, we don't know much about him besides he owns power within his eyes... but we don't know if he had two children just like his father. Also I would think it would be cool if the Hyuga Clan is actually related to the Senju. The DNA for the Eyes is within both the children of the Sage. Also the Uzumaki clan was wiped out, but Minato could know why and it might be reveled xD
    Check this out:-

    Quote Originally Posted by paulbee View Post
    @ Famous,

    .................

    The present from Yondaime, heh heh, it's of course the Kyuubi's Yin Chakra, probably also News about his Herritage and Relatives for Naruto, so that he's not so alone anymore, lastly maybe the secrete of using Hirashin.

    As for the future, I Wonder. If Naruto's dream is to be the greatest Hokage EVER, and to be "stronger than his mom and cooler than his dad", then I think there may yet be another twist to this story.
    ...................................
    Also It has been stated that the Uzumaki and Senju are related. And bottom right panel states that Nagato (an Uzunaki) is from the Senju Lineage...http://i22.mangapanda.com/naruto/606/naruto-3646483.jpg. Uzumaki's are definitely not Elder Son related.

    I am not perfect and I defy you to prove otherwise
    Growing Old Gracefully is an Oxymoron ... Mostly Moron !

  9. #49
    The one and only Pure Logic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    439
    True, I thought it would be a cool twist, and still they would still be related to the Senju in someway, the Younger Brother could be there uncle. It's not explained well enough on where they were split, and Kishi.. wouldn't reveled that until towards the end for a shock. The Elder Son's Eyes is the Symbol of Uzumakis. It just might be some foreshadowing. I'm just saying way things are going Its a possibility it might happen. Within the story they're not 100% Sure about Sage's children. It's almost like folklore, to the present day timeline.

  10. #50
    Shiniobi of the Kage Clan odramek's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    baltimore
    Posts
    196
    What if the So6P had three children? And the Uzumaki are from that lineage?

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •