Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast
    Backwards Sasuke is just a lazy drawing IMO.

I dont think his face is backwards. I think its the distance and the shading of the curse mark

Plus, normally the sword goes from his right to the left side, thus if he was faced back to the readers, the sword would have been on the lefts side instead of right. Also, the hair is obviously shown from the front. It's because of his shirt and Susanoo that an illusion is created of him standing backwards to the readers, but only to the ones that don't look at it too deeply.

is it just me, or did Minato just pass the other half of Kurama to Naruto without a lot of us noticing it? The fist bump that linked Naruto to Minato for the mass Hirashin also apparently allowed him to pull off the transfer
    come fight my brute here

Quote Originally Posted by Titokhan View Post
    is it just me, or did Minato just pass the other half of Kurama to Naruto without a lot of us noticing it? The fist bump that linked Naruto to Minato for the mass Hirashin also apparently allowed him to pull off the transfer
    Titokhan,

Answer is no, not yet. But What has happened is that Either Kurama(s), or Naruto have found a way to link by chakra alone, and by so doing exchange Chakra.

The lower panes in the image below demonstrate the chakra link and the as you see in the following pages, Minato is still in Kyuubi Chakra mode, meaning he hasn't handed off the Yin Kyuubi yet.

Linking With chakra alone
    Spoiler!

Minato still in KCM at Chakra disconnection.

Spoiler!

I am not perfect and I defy you to prove otherwise
    Growing Old Gracefully is an Oxymoron ... Mostly Moron !

^ You must be tired paul, because on the right middle-panel Minato has still the necklace and the swirl, but on the panel on the left of it, we can already see his normal Konoha jacket, which means that KCM wore off, though I think that he still has the Kyubi in him, it's just that most of it's currently molded chakra was given to Naruto.

Given Minato's abilities, you have to consider its a possibility.

Personally, I think its the fact that both halves of Kurama are talking face to face in Naruto's mindscape that makes me think this.

Though the whole 'sum is greater than its parts' premise would seem to make one think that they need to re-merge to achieve their true potential
    come fight my brute here

Quote Originally Posted by Zero View Post
    ^ You must be tired paul, because on the right middle-panel Minato has still the necklace and the swirl, but on the panel on the left of it, we can already see his normal Konoha jacket, which means that KCM wore off, though I think that he still has the Kyubi in him, it's just that most of it's currently molded chakra was given to Naruto.
    Dear Lord,

You nailed it (and me), I was tired and distracted. Oh well, Thanks..you answered correctly.

I am not perfect and I defy you to prove otherwise
    Growing Old Gracefully is an Oxymoron ... Mostly Moron !

If they menage to defeat Jyubito the way they are now, then the next enemy will be Jyudara or the Shinju and thus they will up their game even more, since they still can from this level... then the battle will go into space and the finish will be like this:

yep, Shinju is an Einst .

I have a feeling Sasuke is going to turn on everyone and ruin Madara's plan seal the Juubi in him.