Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    Curse Mark Susanoo...Nice..!

I think it was a real treat seeing the first kage. That alone made the chapter worth it to me (and Curse Mark Susanoo) Now, if we ever find out what Sasuke Sarutobi looked like, it will be complete.

I do hope that Orochimaru look-a-like has some link to Orochimaru. He is still the only heavy hitter who has not had his own flashback. He's been there since the beginning and we still know almost nothing of his past, where he came from, and what set him down such a twisted path. One of the things I love about Naruto, is that it shows young ones that all evil has a source. You are born a blank slate that can be painted any color. Every villain has a story leading up to what they are: Even if they are forever beyond approach and reason, it all started somewhere.

Also @PaulBee, I hope your guess is spot on. I can only imagine what it would look like if Sasuke and Naruto did what Madara did back in the day.

Whoopty Freaking Doo as I expected, Sasuke spams the CS and pull of a hybrid Sage mode. Look Kishi if you wanna improve Sasuke fine, but don't shit on the accomplishment of the main character.............Naruto is the main character right?

Good chapter cept for the Sasuke part. Interesting in seeing more from Hashirama's perspective.

well cool, curse mark and stuff. But really, that's all I found interesting in this chapter. If Kishi wasn't being so obvious that he's dragging this out to sell more books I wouldn't be this annoyed, but really? This chapter was just unneeded.
    Aggravate, Anger, and Piss off

nice chapter, good to see Kishi giving an explanation for Naruto's apparent sudden burst of Kyuubi chakra, and Sasuke going all Madara-resourceful and combining Susano and CS.
    also great to see Hashirama's flashback, Kishi's building things up slowly and nicely.

Cool

Some of the bodyguards look cool, cursed seal susonoo nice upgrade, wonder if Sasuke gonna obtain a rinnegen.

I dunno, I appreciated the flashback. Not only was it new information for us, but it was no information for the entire shinobi alliance and, more importantly, their five leaders. You know: so and so, such and such hatred blabidy-da and so forth.

And if I'm not mistaken...Did Obito step out and put himself in harm's way just to fight them? Or to protect the tree! Cause that would imply that the tree needs protecting from those two, and Obito realizes this, and THAT means that Naruto and Sasuke CAN in fact hurt/bring down the murder-Ent...

WHAT DO YOU MEAN YOU WON'T HONOR MY PIRATE KING DISCOUNT!!!

Proud (and confused) subscriber of Shonen Jump Alpha.

Oh, an interesting pattern has appeared on the bow-shield of Sasuke's Susanoo (thanks to CS):
    Spoiler!

it's a Sharingan?. Now I have to wonder if perhaps Sasuke hasn't become able to reflect his eyes on it.

I wonder, how on earth was Obito able to keep his juubi jinchuuriki form if two chapters ago he expelled his biju in order for it to evolve into the ultimate form!? He shouldn't have juubi inside him right now cuz it's right outside sucking everyone's chakra!

^ Nah, it works more like the invisible connection between his and Kakashi's Sharingan (at the time of Rin's death), or how the Rinnegan's shared vision works. It works like a normal part of the body, the connection simply is not direct.

- I'm not sure why people are complaining this chapter was needed as the shinobi army was on the verge of giving up hope. Hashirama sharing his vision of "his dream" for the 5 villages is what gave them their fighting spirits back.

- On top of that seeing the original 5 Kages and the future Kages was a bonus.

- Also now that the 5 Kage are here they should help fight Madara so Hashirama can focus on Obito.

- I realized the guy who looks like Orochimaru standing behind the Mizukage was probably the 3rd Mziukage as we already met the 2nd.

Fire type

What chakra type are you?
    http://www.quizilla.com/quizzes/4038...lement-are-you