Color Kage...BANZAI

Hooray (Banzai), for the folks at Color Kage, who painstakingly colorize Naruto MAnga. Personally I appreciate their good high quality work, and I thought it would be nice to give them a mention.

Please check out their most recent version of Naruto, here:

http://www.mangabee.com/Naruto/647.5/

Enjoy.

I am not perfect and I defy you to prove otherwise
    Growing Old Gracefully is an Oxymoron ... Mostly Moron !

Wait, you call this high quality ? Really ? The person/people doing it have problems with shading if you ask me. They seem lost, if Kishi hasn't left any indication of where the shadows and shading should be, thus it looking random sometimes/often and character themselves looking even more flat than how they look in black and white. Not to mention that some pages are colored in different styles, thus making some pages look a bit awkward compared to the rest (I guess this means that there are a few people doing separate pages). Also, it seems that some pages from the flashbacks are edited frames from anime, lol (making it worse ).

LOL at the previous chapter, they made a rainbow tree.

LOL...You are too harsh Zero, . They do a better job than I possibly could, it does help me follow the story better. A lot of times I can't really understand manga Images unfortunately for me.

I am not perfect and I defy you to prove otherwise
    Growing Old Gracefully is an Oxymoron ... Mostly Moron !