0 0%
  • Bad

0 0%
  • Awful

0 0%
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Hybrid View

Fairy Tail 352 Discussion / 353 Predictions

Well then, does this mean that Flare might be a Dragon Slayer, since you know, she got a gift of power from their guardian ?

@Zero

Doubt it, what she has is something completely different and she wasn't trained by Atlas Flame to use his Dragon Slaying magic.

BTW did Atlas Flame just appear or did Wendy do that Milky Way spirit summoning spell?

P.S. What the hell is going on with Mangashare? can't even reply with quote anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by kiduka View Post
    @Zero

Doubt it, what she has is something completely different and she wasn't trained by Atlas Flame to use his Dragon Slaying magic.

BTW did Atlas Flame just appear or did Wendy do that Milky Way spirit summoning spell?

P.S. What the hell is going on with Mangashare? can't even reply with quote anymore.
    You have to open/edit/quote in a new window or card for it to work.

Atlas Flame IS the Eternal Flame, the Guardian of the Giant's Sun Village.

You don't need to be trained by a Dragon to use DS Magic, an example of it is Laxus and Cobra. She said that her hair is what she received from the blessings of the Eternal Flame/Atlas Flame:
    Spoiler!

in other words her hair was imbued with a Dragon Magic, which is the same as DS Magic. It's possible that in her or in the crest or somewhere on her body, is a portion of the Flame Dragon's Lacryma that works as protecting charm and source of power, since she says that it is thanks to that blessings that she can use fire magic.

Then again, perhaps it works more like Natsu's Scarf (it is supposedly imbued with Dragon's Magic that protects him from instant death attacks, like Zeref's, though it seems to be made from Igneel's skin, or not, after all Natsu mentioned that Igneel gave it to him, not that it was made by him, perhaps it was made by Natsu's real parents and they left it together with their child).

^Atlas was there the whole time, he was just a small flame when the ice was first thawed. Though it may seen strange, his body is entirely fire, not actual scales or anything.

As for the quote thing, don't worry, that's just a problem with the latest update. Woofcat says he's working on fixing it.
    Aggravate, Anger, and Piss off

Natsu went on to become a character in DBZ. )

I have to say, I liked how the chapter ended.

I wonder if the one that was swallowed died.

It would seem that some of Natsu's Flame attack on the Zeref Demon Was absorbed by Atlas Flame and he used it to revive himself somehow.

Some Thoughts:

1) What became of the demon? I'd like to think Atlas consumed it.

2) If A Dragon Slayer's flame can kill the Demon, Why didn't Atlas Kill the demon in the first place before he was frozen?

OR

3) Was Atlas already hibernating/incapacitated before the Demon Attacked the Village?

I am not perfect and I defy you to prove otherwise
    Growing Old Gracefully is an Oxymoron ... Mostly Moron !

Quote Originally Posted by paulbee View Post
    It would seem that some of Natsu's Flame attack on the Zeref Demon Was absorbed by Atlas Flame and he used it to revive himself somehow.

Some Thoughts:

2) If A Dragon Slayer's flame can kill the Demon, Why didn't Atlas Kill the demon in the first place before he was frozen?

OR

3) Was Atlas already hibernating/incapacitated before the Demon Attacked the Village?
    What do you mean somehow ? He just ate it, the same way as Natsu power upped by eating Atlas's flames at the tournament, the Dragon did the same, but this time, he ate Natsu's flames (well they are "family" so sharing a bit of their power with each other should be normal). The reason why Natsu went overboard with his flame attack, was not because his enemy was strong, but so that Atlas had enough food to replenish his health (looks like the moment he noticed the flame, he realized that it was Atlas's voice).

1. The Demon was defeated by Natsu, thus the moment that Atlas revived, he should have been turned into ashes, though that might not have been the case.

2. The Demon is part of that dark underground guild, he jest came up with his other teammates.

3. The Demon didn't seem to use Ice Make or anything like that, so it is strange to assume that it had anything to do with the whole village frozen. Rather, someone used a power Ice Magic, strong enough to not only take down the whole village of giants, but even an actual Dragon. Whoever that was, he or she is far superior than Grey or Lyon, since neither of them were capable of even scratching a Dragon, not to mention defeating it seemingly with one spell.

For one to be able to take down a Dragon without using a DS Magic (or so it seems basing on Grey's reactions and comments), probably means that someone is stronger than any of the Magician on the Grand Tournament. Seeing as the remaining 3 of the strongest 10 Wizard Saints were said to wield God-like powers, might point out that it was work of one of them.

Some Thoughts:

OR

I don't think Atlas is alive I think it's just his spirit, Zero didn't get back to me on this but I think Wendy summoned his spirit. I think she understood what was going on and used Milky Way to summon Atlas the same way she summoned Zirconis.

Quote Originally Posted by kiduka View Post
    I don't think Atlas is alive I think it's just his spirit, Zero didn't get back to me on this but I think Wendy summoned his spirit. I think she understood what was going on and used Milky Way to summon Atlas the same way she summoned Zirconis.
    Atlas is Very much alive. Natsu heard his voice Long before Wendy tried to sense him, and Wendy never invoked her Milky Way Technique, which if you recall has a specific and involved method of invocation.

Spoiler!

I am not perfect and I defy you to prove otherwise
    Growing Old Gracefully is an Oxymoron ... Mostly Moron !

Atlas is Very much alive. Natsu heard his voice Long before Wendy tried to sense him, and Wendy never invoked her Milky Way Technique, which if you recall has a specific and involved method of invocation.

Spoiler!
    I say Atlas is not alive because up until now they were referring to him as the Eternal Flame instead of "Atlas Flame" and the manga itself was referring to his spirit being revived and regarding Wendy's Milky Way if you notice she does that hand seal, she probably mastered it to the point where she doesn't need to draw up that magic circle.

I don't know maybe he is alive, I need to see next week's chapter to be certain.