Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    Probably thanks to Orihime

Quote Originally Posted by Arbitrary View Post
    Uhm... remind me again how Soi Fong got her arm again? :(
    I think they said She got her arms back due to Mayuri's Tech 13th Division.

Quote Originally Posted by Yoru View Post
    Probably thanks to Orihime
    Orihime fully regenerated Grimjows arm even though it had been completely Destroyed and reduced to ashes. This is yet another not fully explored Bleach Phenomenon which was brought up, made to seem like a big deal, or at least an important part of the Bleach story, but has since been dumped into the "far off reserves" corner.

There have been many tantalizing arenas where Orihime's power could very possibly have been at least a sub story in and of itself. Kubo intead raises a huge amount of hoopla about Orihime, or instance suggesting she could Un-Make Hougyouku, only to revert her to being a low level support character in the story.

Well, Bleach is still interesting and it remain my favorite anime series (and just beneath Na**** Manga too).

I am not perfect and I defy you to prove otherwise
    Growing Old Gracefully is an Oxymoron ... Mostly Moron !

Quote Originally Posted by paulbee View Post
    I think they said She got her arms back due to Mayuri's Tech 13th Division.

Orihime fully regenerated Grimjows arm even though it had been completely Destroyed and reduced to ashes. This is yet another not fully explored Bleach Phenomenon which was brought up, made to seem like a big deal, or at least an important part of the Bleach story, but has since been dumped into the "far off reserves" corner.

There have been many tantalizing arenas where Orihime's power could very possibly have been at least a sub story in and of itself. Kubo intead raises a huge amount of hoopla about Orihime, or instance suggesting she could Un-Make Hougyouku, only to revert her to being a low level support character in the story.

Well, Bleach is still interesting and it remain my favorite anime series (and just beneath Na**** Manga too).
    Well, Paul. Orihime is the ONLY Bleach character whose nature is completely unknown to us, and I suspect it will be something big in the end. While apparently weak and fodder now, she'll have a big deal of attention in the future. The girl has a lot of potential. If she could unlock the gate to her truebeing and use the powers fully she'd be a god like creature.

Prick List: Gaara, Bee Genesis 1.0's Avatar
    THIS shit was damn awesome. I don't know how in the Hell Hitsu & Soi Fon thought they were going to erase those Sternritters with just one maneuver. I'm glad they've upgraded, I'm especially glad to see Soi Fon fall back on her skills learned under Yoru, very nice.

The star of this episode/release? The SR facing Omeda. This guy is fucking surgical, no nonsense, cruel, and systematic. He doesn't give a fuck and he's relentless as Hell with it: Oh, I've given you 2 chances, can I count you questioning me as a 3rd refusal? You know what's going to happen if there's a 3rd. On top of all that, he's a Sensor type of the highest order, even analyzing the reiatsu makeup to determine familial bonds.

Guy was a boss and I look forward to seeing more from him.

"For I being a poor man, have only my dreams & I have spread them beneath your feet. Tread carefully, for you tread upon my dreams."

I was really hoping to see Omaeda finish him off, he punked out every time and now his sister is shishkabob'ed and he isn't able to do anything about it. He really needed to unlock his potential and destroy this guy, redeem his fat lame self because if they win and save her all due to Soi Fon then he will truly be a piece of shit not worthy of VC status. Letting his little sister get critically injured and then having someone else save her -_-

Other than that nice chapter, I think we all knew it wouldn't be that easy, and I really hope the captains knew that too. I was to see Bazz surprised at something Hitsugaya did to him as insurance if his attack didn't work, like sub zero freeze his body. And see a huge butterfly mark on the other one or a ton of them all over. I really hope this happens or its going to be the same old bullshit as usual, the shinigami think they are so superior and powerful that one attack will kill their enemy and it never does, especially after they just got their asses handed to them a few days ago! Please don't be that arrogant guys :'(!!!
    A pie in the sky?

Quote Originally Posted by Genesis 1.0 View Post

The star of this episode/release? The SR facing Omeda. This guy is fucking surgical, no nonsense, cruel, and systematic. He doesn't give a fuck and he's relentless as Hell with it: Oh, I've given you 2 chances, can I count you questioning me as a 3rd refusal? You know what's going to happen if there's a 3rd. On top of all that, he's a Sensor type of the highest order, even analyzing the reiatsu makeup to determine familial bonds.

Guy was a boss and I look forward to seeing more from him.
    Well, he is a Cyborg, so it's no surprise that he is so cold and calculating (that's why I called him K-1000 ) and that his sensors are much more detailed than that of average Quincy.

I'm rather disappointed in Omadea, instead of drawing the enemy away from his family, he was fighting right beside them. You would expect that he wouldn't make such a blunder after promising that he will protect them, but oh well, it's not like everyone can be competent.

I like how Soi Fong's hair cut went back and looks a little more like the one she had before being reunited with Yoruichi, but at the same time different.

Uhm... remind me again how Soi Fong got her arm again? :(
    From omake's before the final arc (http://bleach.wikia.com/wiki/User_bl...reboot_wrap_up)
    Sui-Feng
    Her hair is shorter and straight now
    Her arm was restored due to new technology in the Gotei 13.
    This probably was also meant as a hint that Mayuri is now capable of creating high quality arms, as well as other parts (like Uryu's and Renji's organs), kukukuku. His aberrations might really be something fun and it does sounds like Frankenstein's Monster.

I defiantly like the pacing this is much better ....

Soi Fon looked pretty cool

Howevere they Cpatains seemed kind of naive thinking an enemy that wiped out SS in a few mins would be defeated so easily

Fire type

What chakra type are you?
    http://www.quizilla.com/quizzes/4038...lement-are-you

Thanks, Zero!

Is there any link to the actual omake?

Thanks, Zero!

Is there any link to the actual omake?
    The Bleach Wikia describes it as:
    Manga Omakes

These are extra chapters that have been released to mark special occasions such as New Years, Christmas etc. Alternatively, these were short gag stories and canon tie-in chapters that were released with Bleach Databooks but never included as part of any manga volumes. To date, there has been nine such chapters released.
    List of Manga Omakes

25.2 things like loneliness
    Bleach Pirate Team
    Byakuya's Gift
    Christmas in Carmine
    imaginary number 01. the unforgivens
    Keigo and Tadanobu
    Phone Crazy on Stage & When You Are The Punchline
    Shigekuni Claus
    The Official Captain's Guide to Gotei 13 Cleaning
    Hitsugaya's Birthday

Other Omakes

These are extra stories told in the manga format, that do not fit the definition of Manga Omake.
    List of Other Omakes

Tedious Everyday Tales Colorful Bleach
    Volume Sketches
    Bleach Pilot Chapter
    so they technically are extra that come along with something, normal chapters, volumes, data books and the like, beside the 3 ones that were revealing the secrets about the last arc.

The 3 omakes that appeared before the final arc were translated by bleach asylum IIRC and we discussed them once, but it sure was awhile ago ;p. The few hacks probably erased a thread about it and other threads as well . You can find the scans of them at the bottom of the page (http://bleach.wikia.com/wiki/User_bl...reboot_wrap_up), here is one page of it, I'm pretty sure that you have seen it once before, but it sure was awhile :
    Spoiler!

BTW, I also found this interesting piece of information:
    When Tite Kubo first introduced his idea to Weekly Shōnen Jump, it was rejected. Akira Toriyama, the creator of Dragon Ball, saw the story and wrote a letter of encouragement to Kubo.[9] Bleach (thanks to Toriyama's "importance" in the shōnen domain) was accepted for publication a short time later in 2001.

Oh right, I forgot to mention that Quincy will start overwhelming Shinigami in the next chapters, perhaps even for months, because seriously, the amount of backup that will arrive for SS is no laughing matter. These include:
    - Zero Squad,
    - those in SK's Realm,
    - The Dog Clan,
    - The Shiba Clan with Fullbringers,
    - the Vizards,
    - The Urahara-mutants-arrancers squad,
    - the Kenpachi/s.

From the looks of it, it's going to be 5 on 1 Quincy each battle, unless 4/5 of them dies in the first few seconds of battle .
    Last edited by Zero; 09-18-2013 at 09:40 AM.

I kinda do remember a page like that.

It's hard to remember things when, at one point, you lose interest in the series. :<

I'm excited on how Aizen will work in the current arc.