Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    ^ Hm ? The Aizen's return ? Well, there is a high probability that it was a troll, or rather that he returned but in a different manner... and actually did something useful for SS by buying time... yep that probably was it, unless CC somehow convinced Central 46 that Kenpachi is not enough, kukukuku.

Kubo came SO close. THIS close to finally killing off Omeda. Why. Doesn't. He. Die?! Kubo killed Kira. Yamamoto. His second-in-command. Even after watching his little sister get skewered like a ragdoll, his zanpaktou was completely worthless, and all he could do was talk a whole bunch of shit. Kill this sack of shit and be done with it!

God, these captains don't learn SHIT! All the battles, all the experience, all the times they've been nearly annihilated--and they STILL refuse to EVER stop underestimating their enemies at EVERY POSSIBLE TURN! Kubo is just NOT good at this stuff. I'm sorry.

WHAT DO YOU MEAN YOU WON'T HONOR MY PIRATE KING DISCOUNT!!!

Proud (and confused) subscriber of Shonen Jump Alpha.

Quote Originally Posted by Sirxxx View Post
    Kubo came SO close. THIS close to finally killing off Omeda. Why. Doesn't. He. Die?! Kubo killed Kira. Yamamoto. His second-in-command. Even after watching his little sister get skewered like a ragdoll, his zanpaktou was completely worthless, and all he could do was talk a whole bunch of shit. Kill this sack of shit and be done with it!

God, these captains don't learn SHIT! All the battles, all the experience, all the times they've been nearly annihilated--and they STILL refuse to EVER stop underestimating their enemies at EVERY POSSIBLE TURN! Kubo is just NOT good at this stuff. I'm sorry.
    It just wouldn't be Kubo if one of his characters didn't end the chapter with his classic "WTF, my attack didn't defeat them?" face. (See literally almost-every chapter for example).

Quote Originally Posted by Blackriot69 View Post
    It just wouldn't be Kubo if one of his characters didn't end the chapter with his classic "WTF, my attack didn't defeat them?" face. (See literally almost-every chapter for example).
    Tell me about it, when Matsumoto asked if they should go help the others, I was hoping that Toushirou would have reprimanded and told her to make first sure that the enemy is down, or at least mentioned that enemies capable of overtaking the whole Seireitei in a mere seconds wouldn't go down so easily... not to mention that Shinigami are capable of detecting reiatsu, so shouldn't they feel that the enemy is still alive ? Or is it that those Quincy are so advanced that they can absorb even their own reiatsu that comes out of them, thus erasing any traces of it ?

What I'm surprised the most about is the small amount of information that Shinigami have on Quincy. Urahara have quickly analyzed most of their abilities, so should Mayuri as well, yet they seem shocked at what Quincy are capable of. It's like they had no briefing after the last attack or something, they should have shared the information that they have gathered between each other to better prepare for the next battle, but that doesn't seem to be the case.

The information about Quincy would help a lot and I mean a LOT. Seriously, the knowledge of Ransoutengai in itself is vital, since it means that shattering, immobilizing or cutting their nerves and muscles is not enough to stop them from fighting, since they can battle well even with their bones shattered, heck even a hole in the chest proved to be not enough thanks to this one technique. Then the information about the fact that Blood Defense and Blood Attack buffers can't work simultaneously, would also greatly help them in coming up with strategies against the Quincy, since it means that their initial defense is weak and even one weak shot, but against an opponent who took down his guard, is enough to one-shot him/he, or at least mortally/critically wound them. Then the information that quite likely all Quincy of shrifts from "J" to "A" are capable of entering Holy Complete Form, which pretty much is an equivalent of Arrancer's Resurrection (the thing about HCF was only known by Urahara, so it's understandable that they wouldn't know, though Kyouraku have witnessed it and Mayuri have experienced the Holy Final Form, so they should expect that there at least a few or even many capable of something similar).

I guess this means that Shinigami suck at gathering information, beside Urahara, who isn't there (though he should still be able to communicate with them, so why he didn't do it ? Sending an SMS with some informations would have been enough) and Mayuri who, well went on a full psycho scientist rampage from the looks of it and didn't bother ...

Quote Originally Posted by Zero View Post
    Tell me about it, when Matsumoto asked if they should go help the others, I was hoping that Toushirou would have reprimanded and told her to make first sure that the enemy is down, or at least mentioned that enemies capable of overtaking the whole Seireitei in a mere seconds wouldn't go down so easily... not to mention that Shinigami are capable of detecting reiatsu, so shouldn't they feel that the enemy is still alive ? Or is it that those Quincy are so advanced that they can absorb even their own reiatsu that comes out of them, thus erasing any traces of it ?

What I'm surprised the most about is the small amount of information that Shinigami have on Quincy. Urahara have quickly analyzed most of their abilities, so should Mayuri as well, yet they seem shocked at what Quincy are capable of. It's like they had no briefing after the last attack or something, they should have shared the information that they have gathered between each other to better prepare for the next battle, but that doesn't seem to be the case.

The information about Quincy would help a lot and I mean a LOT. Seriously, the knowledge of Ransoutengai in itself is vital, since it means that shattering, immobilizing or cutting their nerves and muscles is not enough to stop them from fighting, since they can battle well even with their bones shattered, heck even a hole in the chest proved to be not enough thanks to this one technique. Then the information about the fact that Blood Defense and Blood Attack buffers can't work simultaneously, would also greatly help them in coming up with strategies against the Quincy, since it means that their initial defense is weak and even one weak shot, but against an opponent who took down his guard, is enough to one-shot him/he, or at least mortally/critically wound them. Then the information that quite likely all Quincy of shrifts from "J" to "A" are capable of entering Holy Complete Form, which pretty much is an equivalent of Arrancer's Resurrection (the thing about HCF was only known by Urahara, so it's understandable that they wouldn't know, though Kyouraku have witnessed it and Mayuri have experienced the Holy Final Form, so they should expect that there at least a few or even many capable of something similar).

I guess this means that Shinigami suck at gathering information, beside Urahara, who isn't there (though he should still be able to communicate with them, so why he didn't do it ? Sending an SMS with some informations would have been enough) and Mayuri who, well went on a full psycho scientist rampage from the looks of it and didn't bother ...
    You and I both know it's just Kubo trolling again, if the Shinigami have little info about the Quincy Kubo can drag out the fights even longer by having the Shinigami try to figure out the Quincy in battle.

It's like you said, it's gonna take a year or two just like the Espada arc.