Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    FXKING EPIX Chapter !!!!

- As suspected Madara wants Hashrima's Sage power

- The Hashirama Clone also got Kyuubi chakra so I guess Tobirama did too.

- Sasuke sliced the tree down without getting his chakra absorbed...looks like his susanoo became complete with Kyyubi boost.

- Interesting how Naruto's heart was transmitted through the mind jutsu

cant wait for the next chapter!

Fire type

What chakra type are you?
    http://www.quizilla.com/quizzes/4038...lement-are-you

Quote Originally Posted by POW View Post
    FXKING EPIX Chapter !!!!

- As suspected Madara wants Hashrima's Sage power

- The Hashirama Clone also got Kyuubi chakra so I guess Tobirama did too.

- Sasuke sliced the tree down without getting his chakra absorbed...looks like his susanoo became complete with Kyyubi boost.

- Interesting how Naruto's heart was transmitted through the mind jutsu

cant wait for the next chapter!

Where's that "Like" button again?

I am not perfect and I defy you to prove otherwise
    Growing Old Gracefully is an Oxymoron ... Mostly Moron !

FRS the tree naruto! you cut a mountain in half when you were just practicing imagine now that you are in your strongest form and have had all that time to practice!!! A stationary tree should be no problem!

Anyways loved the chapter, it was nice to get a little emotional again, and not just fired up emotional but reminiscing about the past and hardening his resolve emotional
    A pie in the sky?

^ Technically Sage Arts shouldn't work on the Shinju, since Shinju just now sucked out Hashirama's (and Naurto's) Sage Mode, which means that indifference to Jyubi and Jyubito, the completed Jyubi (Shinju) doesn't seem to have the same weakness (but why did Susanoo work ? Last time when Madara stabilized Susanoo the Kages said that he stabilized that chakra, so doesn't this means that Susanoo is simply Yin Chakra or something ? Shouldn't the Tree have sucked it out away like everything else ?).

From the looks of it, Madara now extends his rod onto the hard wood, so that he could suck out the Sage Mode that the Shinju ate ?

paul, I think it'll be Naruto's 17th birthday.
    come fight my brute here

- I think Madara's plan is to siphon sage chakra then use it to strengthen his control rods over Obito and force him to use the revival jutsu on Madara. Then Madara can quickly pull the Jyuubi out of Obito with his Rinnegan before he dies and seal it in himself.

- This is building to a somewhat predictable scenario which at some point Naruto & Sasuske are going to push Obito into a corner and he will have no choice but to use his time-space-cant-hit-me jutsu, That's where Kakashi is waiting for his chance to kill Obito. Kakashi received the re-ignition of his Kyuubi cloak the same time everyone else did he has avoided warping back because he probably has some awareness through the Kyuubi link and wants to wait for his chance to finish Obito.

- The 5 Kages should also get Kyuubi Chakra ..I'd like to see Onooki dust release boosted by Kyyubi cloak.

Fire type

What chakra type are you?
    http://www.quizilla.com/quizzes/4038...lement-are-you

Appearance of Darkness Aga bomBa's Avatar
    Woooow.. simple amazing!! This is why I love you Kishimoto- Sensei, beautiful.

Where to start;

- Orochimaru's arrival was nice.. right when Sarutobi joined the battle (exact like most of us thought: a litte reunion between Sarutobi, Oro and Tsunade). This chapter has told us so much..

1. Why is Sasuke so displeased? He came to realize that Naruto is still stronger.. so why did he took the initiative to take on action before Naruto?
    Think about guys: the end title was: " He decided to go..! " As readers, we've to be like: of course he had to go, he's the main- character! But I think that Kishi wants to forshadow a very bad scenario, which is going to happen to Naruto.

- Naruto is all exhausted, was drained from most of his chakra, was saved by Sarutobi and Minato is still 0ut of order.. especially with Oro and the 5 kages in the battlefield, it seems like Minato's time is over. Minato has done his part and wil be very soon giving Naruto his gift.
    It's true that we've seen Naruto pump of his WILL OF FIRE, but this time, its diffirent. Everything is going soo fast, so fast that Naruto is going to get a BREAK DOWN.

2. Through Ino's Mind Justu, everyone got familiar with Naruto's background, his LIFE and compasion for Sasuke.. this way, the shinobi alliance is slowly getting to know more about Naruto Uzumaki (eventually the Savior of the World), Naruto's reasoning for why its so important for him to SAVE SASUKE instead of killing and of course: that little glimpse of Naruto's heart convinced everyone for not GIVING UP.

- This happened right before he went into Sage- Kyuubi Mode,.. while being all out of chakra!! Once again; this potrays that something huge is gonna happen to Naruto and while that happens; 5 kages, Tobimara, Sarutobi and Orochimaru are going to take down Juubito/flower.
    Orochimaru was dissappointed in Sarutobi for sayin that its difficult to beat flower, meaning: Orochimaru KNOWS how to do it. Juubito won't be KILLED by any of good guys; Juubito will probably be wounded and when that happens, Madara will take over.

What does Oro knows, right?? Kabuto knew how to strenghten and WEAKEN the zetzus.. what if Oro somehow does this to the plant, which eventually makes it more longer to bloom??

3. Naruto's break down needs to happen.. so that everyone else can give their last effort in saving the world. After that; Naruto and Sasuke will take it over. This break down is a great moment for Minato to have his little moment with his son. Giving Naruto the other part Kyuubi,.. Kyuubi getting uninted will be his wake up call and will probably boost his Sage- Kyuubi Mode to another level.

Like i've said; Madara is trying to get Hashirama's Sage Energy,.. but how ??!? Madara gettin Sage Energy, taking over Juubito, being 10 tails Jinchirikuu... MONSTER! aaaaaaaaaaand how did Sasuke just sliced tthough the trees, without being drained down of chakta?? In fact: why were Juugo/Sasuke both not chased by the trees? It looked like they were immuun against it ( in the chapter before this one)..
    ... You're Dead 2 Me Now ...

@ AgaBomba Nice thoughts and analyses

@ Titokhan, Thanks for updating me on Naruto's age.

I was thinking about Minato and I think we should put his plight into perspective.

1) Minato was unlucky to be the only one to have been caught in the Ninjutsu neutralization. What this means is that Minato now has only 1 hand, and most seals require 2 hands.

2) About Minato's Chakra. I think that puting it into perspective, It was Minato's Chakra alone that Moved all the Joint Aliance Ninjas out of danger. Naruto's and Kurama's chakra was Only used to link him up to all those people. Minato had to use his own Chakra to move them. Now I don't know how Minato works with the Yin Kyuubi, but I somehow don't think Minato uses the Yin Kyuubi's chakra for Hirashin.

I don't know why he's doing this, but Kishimoto seems to be intent on Stacking the odds against Minato for some reason. Perhaps he's going to make Minato do some last Heroic deed to save Naruto, while he gives Naruto his "Present", but I am not too happy with the treatment of my favourite Ninja (sob),

Oh Well.....

I am not perfect and I defy you to prove otherwise
    Growing Old Gracefully is an Oxymoron ... Mostly Moron !

with so many powerful shinobi united against a common foe they will come up with a strategy to overcome the odds that are currently stacked against them. Even though I'm certain Naruto will deliver the finishing blow (with a rasengan) I wanna see everyone else give some epic well co-ordinated support.
    Oh and I don't think long range jutsu such as fuuton rasenshuriken or enton kagatsuchi will be enough to stop the shinju while Madara and Obito are around to intercept it. It's gonna take something really clever to stop the antagonists and their WMD - don't let me down Kishi!!

Quote Originally Posted by Zero View Post
    ^ Technically Sage Arts shouldn't work on the Shinju, since Shinju just now sucked out Hashirama's (and Naurto's) Sage Mode, which means that indifference to Jyubi and Jyubito, the completed Jyubi (Shinju) doesn't seem to have the same weakness (but why did Susanoo work ? Last time when Madara stabilized Susanoo the Kages said that he stabilized that chakra, so doesn't this means that Susanoo is simply Yin Chakra or something ? Shouldn't the Tree have sucked it out away like everything else ?).

From the looks of it, Madara now extends his rod onto the hard wood, so that he could suck out the Sage Mode that the Shinju ate ?
    I was wondering about those things as well. I think what Madara intends to do is not as simple as simply using Sage Mode. Notice that Madara was using one of the black rods and appeared to be sticking it into the ground. The black rods have typically been used to control/influence others. Remember that same black substance was growing out of the Juubi's body. I suspect that Madara can use that substance to manipulate the Natural energy within the Juubi. Since the Juubi is made up of natural energy, he needs Sage mode to control it.

As for why Susanoo seems to be preventing Sasuke from having his chakra stolen, I suspect that is related to its spiritual nature. Remember also that Susanoo draws on the life force of its user. I suspect that Susanoo is not made up of chakra the way normal techniques are. Susanoo was also used to protect the Kyuubi from Hashirama's techniques which had the power to drain its chakra. Susanoo seems to be a very special technique, that has been emphasized on multiple occasions. Tobi said that Susanoo is very rare. Susanoo goes through many stages of evolution in a similar manner to the tailed beasts themselves. It is also interesting to notice the similarities of the Susanoo to the Heretical Demon Statue (the Juubi's body). The Bijuu are like physical The God Tree seems to be absorbing the life force of the people near it but is not made up of chakra it uses chakra but Susanoo is a being of spiritual energy. It is also interesting to consider that Obito intended for Sasuke to be synced with the Heretical Demon Statue. I always wondered why but I suspect that mastery of Susanoo is a bit like mastery of the Heretical Demon Statue. When Nagato first used the Heretical Demon Statue it almost killed him. Susanoo also seems to be similarly dangerous. It seems that with time though (and eye upgrades) using Susanoo is less dangerous. Sasuke now shows almost no physical weakness when he uses Susanoo. I suspect that he has learned to use it without having it draw on his life force nearly as much. I think that is an important ability.

We now know that the Sage of Six Paths originally got his power from the God Tree's Fruit and that is like why many of his bloodlines powers resemble to powers of the Juubi itself. As we have seen the Juubi's body is almost like the ultimate incarnation of Hashirama's powers but as for Sharingan related powers, we have hardly seen the Juubi do anything with its eye. I wonder if Susanoo is at its finest a manifestation of the Juubi's spirit, just as Hashirama's greatest powers seem to have a very strong resemblance the to Juubi's body. We have already seen how Susanoo could be combined with the Kyuubi's body. There must be a strong connection between the Juubi and Susanoo. I think that connection will be very important in the near future.