Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Naruto Naruto 647 Discussion / 648 Predictions

My name is Corey and I am an asshole. I get excessively drunk at inappropriate times, disregard social norms, indulge in every whim, ignore the consequences of my actions, mock idiots and posers, sleep with random women, and just generally act like a raging dick head. I contribute to society in no way what so ever

Proud fan of the Oujou White Knights!

So a Megazord has finally appeared and it is piloted by two warriors.

So Hashirama's Sage Mode was sucked away and now Madara attempts to suck it out of the thing that sucked it.

It would be pretty funny if he also died .

LOL, Tenten appeared on one panel .

So Kakashi is the only one missing, wait could it be that he plans to take the hit for Obito :O, oh man.

Well, so far everything is according to predictions, unless that person really dies .

Wow when they said it was gonna be a 22 page special issue I didn't expect it to be an early release too, it's nice that Kishimoto works so hard for his fans. As far as bulid up chapters they don't get much bigger than this. There's everything on the line over the course of the next fifteen minutes within the story. We're all primed for some spectacular action and I hope Kishi can deliver a spectacular turn around for the Shinobi Alliance who are very much on the ropes. I am strongly hoping to see the finishing move be Naruto delivering a sage powered rasengan/bijuu dama right in the eye of the god tree, freeing the captured bijuu in the process. Even better if he could turn the juubi's chakra-less body into dust afterwards so that it can never be brought back.

Edit button isn't working for me, here is mangastreams version

http://readms.com/r/naruto/647/2062/1
    My name is Corey and I am an asshole. I get excessively drunk at inappropriate times, disregard social norms, indulge in every whim, ignore the consequences of my actions, mock idiots and posers, sleep with random women, and just generally act like a raging dick head. I contribute to society in no way what so ever

Proud fan of the Oujou White Knights!

I think Karin's unique form of healing might be able to save Shikamaru (who isnt dead yet). And everyone got a literal glimpse into Naruto's heart.
    come fight my brute here

Finally seeing some repercussions of Madara and Obito rushing. Was expecting something a bit more drastic, but whatever. Also, Ninja are suppose to be trained to give up their lives right? a few would even kill themselves for the sake of the village. So why are they suddenly afraid?
    Aggravate, Anger, and Piss off

I had hoped that more would actually happen considering it was a longer chapter. There were also some weird things that weren't explained very well. For starters, how did Naruto suddenly get all of his chakra back? Was it just one of those lame moments were the power of feelings inexplicably gives him an absurd boost of power? Before Naruto seemed to be getting power back because Kurama was kneading it but even then it took awhile for him to recover each time he used it up. This time Naruto seemed completely drained but then suddenly got back to full power in the blink of an eye. Its kind of lame that Minato seems to be completely powerless after having his chakra drained (despite being an Edo-Tensei I might add) while Naruto (who got drained even worse) is magically back to 100% just because he got a hard on from looking at Sasuke's back.

Still despite its flaws there were a few interesting things that happened this chapter.

It looks like Naruto and Sasuke are going to use the Kyuubi armored with Susanoo. It seems like Susanoo is able to protect Sasuke from having his chakra taken by the Tree so I am assuming that will be used to allow Naruto to fight without having his chakra absorbed. It is interesting that Sasuke's Susanoo now seems to be taking on a similar legged form as Madara's. I wonder if that is simply part of him learning to use the Eternal Mangekyou or if that is related to the 9-tails chakra. Sasuke also seems to be using Juugo, I assume he is using him for his natural energy but I wonder if he will get him to reactivate his cursed seal somehow. Even with all that though, I suspect that they will still need both halves of Kurama to take down Obito. And considering that Madara couldn't even beat Hashirama with a full Kyuubi with Susanoo armor, I suspect Sasuke and Naruto will need even more than that to have a hope of beating Obito.

I don't really understand how Madara plans to use Hashirama's Sage mode to switch places with Obito. I never would have guessed that Sage mode would allow Madara to switch places with Obito and I am still wondering how the hell that is supposed to work. I really thought Madara's trump card would have something to do with his Mangekyou considering that up until now we haven't seen him use any Mangekyou techniques aside from Susanoo. Also, we still don't know how Madara survived his battle with Hashirama. There must be some reason why his other Mangekyou techniques haven't been revealed. Madara also seems to be using the black rods again so obviously the technique has something to do with those rods but still it seems weird that he would be able to switch with Obito. What does that even mean? Is he saying he plans to take over Obito's body? Considering he is still an Edo Tensei I have to wonder how that will work, perhaps he intends to do something along the lines of what Orochimaru does. It's also strange that Madara told Hashirama what he intends to do. Is he really that confident? He seems to have the advantage against Hashirama but now that Hashirama knows his plan he can probably organize the other Kages to attack him.

I am very curious about what Orochimaru's plans are, I highly doubt he just plans stand by and watch Sasuke and Naruto do their thing. I am definitely betting that he has some major plan. He went to the trouble of healing the Kages and gathering everyone together. Based on everything Kabuto said, Orochimaru knows a lot about the Rikudou and Madara. Kabuto told Madara that he and Orochimaru hypothesized a lot about him so I am willing to bet Orochimaru considered the possibility of this happening. He doesn't seem to be at all surprised to see the God Tree. I wonder how much he really knows and how he intends to counter attack.

It looks the this battle is very close to ending considering they only have 15 minutes to stop the Eternal Tsukuyomi. Then again, 5 minutes took around 10 episodes in Dragonball Z so who knows.

The last couple of pages were a little bit of tear jerker for me. Everyone got to see what Naruto was going through while he was little and the things he had to go through as he got older. Good chap though.

A Very very powerful chapter.

Keep them coming Kishimoto, surprise, entertain, and inspire us more.

I am not perfect and I defy you to prove otherwise
    Growing Old Gracefully is an Oxymoron ... Mostly Moron !

Quote Originally Posted by aggeroff View Post
    Finally seeing some repercussions of Madara and Obito rushing. Was expecting something a bit more drastic, but whatever. Also, Ninja are suppose to be trained to give up their lives right? a few would even kill themselves for the sake of the village. So why are they suddenly afraid?
    The loss of hope.

If you still have hope, you can sacrifice yourself for those you love knowing it will lead to a better future for them.

However, if that hope is eradicated, all that's left is fear.