Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    Shiniobi of the Kage Clan odramek's Avatar
    I don't think Naruto's chakra is coming out of thin air. If you notice everyone in the shinobi alliance still had the one-tail shroud on them. This means that Kurama still had plenty of chakra left.
    But darn, Naruto's feeling infecting everyone in the Alliance. Now they have a little grasp of his pain. Lovely chapter, now all I want to see is Kakashi, the Kages returning to the battle field and action.

Damn, I just realized Sarutobi basically found out his son died during Naruto remembering all his regrets.

That's a hell of a thing to go through, all of a sudden.

This was an amazing chapter. I really want to see how Sasuke reacts to all of these powerful perspectives/feelings. For so long, we've known the series dealt heavily with fundamentally different people attempting to reach one another and understand one another's pain... Ino's jutsu and the strength of Naruto's heart seem to have magically pulled that off on a literal level.

Orochimaru's arrival (and apparent confidence) had to be expected after last chapter... the allies needed powerful/knowledgeable reinforcements.

Sasuke is taking the initiative (with a fully-mobile Susano, although he still hasn't added its complete armor yet). I liked seeing his courage inspire Naruto, despite Sasuke being so jealous and shocked by Naruto's power just two chapters ago. The two boost each other's performance; I can't wait to see what Sasuke does with his Susano'o (and Naruto's Kyuubi chakra). We all expect Sasuke to get something more from Juugo, but who knows; maybe he'll just add Enton to Naruto's Fuuton Bijuudama to burn down that tree using Sage arts.

I'm not sure where Naruto's power came from, but it wouldn't be the first time he's uncovered more chakra through force of will. Perhaps that's the Senju/Uzumaki "power of love" coming into play, similar to how the Uchiha can use emotions to boost their eyes mid-fight. Maybe that's how Hashirama obtained his exceptional power.

The only thing I really hate about Minato being "exhausted" as an Edo Tensei is that he still has his damn chakra cloak active. If he's really too drained to perform a Hiraishin, Kishi could at least remove that aura. It's like Kishi forgot what Chakra Mode necessarily implies/entails.

So we've got a Frieza-saga style time limit imposed now. It's important to remember that chapters 598-510 were apparently about 8 minutes of Naruto's Bijuu Mode (although we saw a lot of flashback in between). So I'm guessing this fight could last 10-15 chapters of nonstop action before finally revealing the eye, depending on how much time is given to each new arrival and whatnot. We got plenty of action out of just the Naruto/Sasuke/Tobirama/Minato combo, can't wait to see what happens now.

There really was quite a difference between Naruto who needed rescuing last chapter, and Naruto who came out swinging today. The easiest explanation is that Naruto is driving himself into exhaustion, however note that:

Naruto is an Uzumaki, and there is a precedence to Uzumakis pulling out more power even when it looks like they shouldn't have any. Nagato who became a living skeleton is such, and Kushina who should have died when the Kyuubi was extracted from her, but still found the chakra to restrain the Kyuubi after that, is another example.

Also note that after Naruto pulled out chakra to enter the Kyuubi Chakra mode, he then immediately entered sage mode. Under Sage Mode, his body is activated (as per Pa Toad). I don't think Naruto's Kyuubi Sage Kurama mode has maxed out yet, Still hoping for Kishi to use this as Naruto's Ultimate power up.

One more thing. Kyuubi Sage mode last week was somehow under performing. I really think that Naruto and Kurama Have not Gone as Deep into Kyuubi Sage as they could. Now I don't really expect Kishi to be in line/tune with my own bias, but I am waiting for Naruto to synchronise with Kurama to where he can gather Natural Energy while still moving. I hope kishi will decide to use this as a means of Naruto and Kyuubi acheiving a state that can Rival the Juubi itself.

Lastly I do so much want Obito to get it from Madara, However, I am afraid that a MaJuubi (Madajuubi or whatever) would be far worse, and more powerful than a Juubito ever was. For now it seems that Sasuke and Naruto will start Bashing away at the tree, and while that's happening Madara will infest and infect the Juubi, and then take over Obito by reclaiming the Zetsu half for himself. Obito will die still clinging to his Rin Delerium.

The 5 Kages will further inspire the Shinobis, And together with Sasuke and The 4 Hokages, things could get interesting.

I wonder if Obito is still immune to Ninjutsu, and I think Kishi has brought Minato down unfortunately.
    Last edited by paulbee; 09-17-2013 at 06:18 PM.

I am not perfect and I defy you to prove otherwise
    Growing Old Gracefully is an Oxymoron ... Mostly Moron !

Prick List: Gaara, Bee Genesis 1.0's Avatar
    Eh, a bit too touchy feely, flashback heavy for me. I understand that the series is coming to a close but these copious flashbacks are getting out of hand. The only highlights were seeing Sasuke do SOMETHING of note for the first time in hella & Orochimaru finally showing his freakish face.

Bleh.

"For I being a poor man, have only my dreams & I have spread them beneath your feet. Tread carefully, for you tread upon my dreams."

I really like seeing peoples' reactions to Naruto's perspectives on the flashbacks, though. It's as though the side characters are getting an opportunity to read the manga the same way we, the readers, do.

Great chapter but to me it seems something was missing. So we gonna get Sasuke + Naruto vs Obito next week. I think Orochimaru got something planned to defeat/weaken the jubi.

I think Oro is planning to use the same anti-Mokuton poison that Kabuto used. He could poison the entire tree. Also, Orochimaru is a Sage, and now has a Zetsu body to enter a complete Sage Mode.

How old is Naruto exactly. Is he going to be 18 or is it 17 on the coming day?

I am not perfect and I defy you to prove otherwise
    Growing Old Gracefully is an Oxymoron ... Mostly Moron !

Quote Originally Posted by paulbee View Post
    I think Kishi has brought Minato down unfortunately.
    Without a doubt he has. Minato has been reduced to a regretful bystander with zero strategy. SMH It's unfortunate that such an awesome character's status has been diminished.