Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Future Story Arcs?

What events would you like to happen at some point before the manga's end. I think if jiraiya does indeed end up dying, Naruto taking his summoning scroll and travelling alone to the frogs' home for training would make for an interesting change.

well, they have to do a root arc

Zetta Recommends: Naruto, Claymore, Death note, Elfen Lied, Berserk, Monster, One Piece, Rurouni Kenshin, Bleach,

Gameboy: "Its better to fight with honor than be silent and shit bricks"

yeah the roo thing would make sense. i see danzo becoming an enemy in the near future.

Made by Gray-Foxx and iThepirate
    Come help us grow! http://mangaseed.com/index.php

Danzo and Kabuto will come into towards the end I think as well. I suggested in another topic that There is prob gonna be a another Great Ninja war which may even carry over to the next Naruto series.

Fire type

What chakra type are you?
    http://www.quizilla.com/quizzes/4038...lement-are-you

Probably another Konoha invasion.

Kabuto could rally up the sound ninja, and make a pact with ROOT.

Whatever it is, next arc is going to be the last arc.

hopefully not, If they kishi keeps producing quality arcs, Im up all for it

Zetta Recommends: Naruto, Claymore, Death note, Elfen Lied, Berserk, Monster, One Piece, Rurouni Kenshin, Bleach,

Gameboy: "Its better to fight with honor than be silent and shit bricks"

yeah why stop naruto now :(
    NAruto's next Rasengan powerup(where he uses his new Fuuton RS while in Fox Xage mode) will accidentally make a tear in dimensions and suck Aizen and everyone else into Narutoverse, which will result in Madara and Aizen fusing, and Naruto will borrow Ichigo's enormous Zanpakuto and charge it with Wind Chakra and cut Madaraizen(if you steal this term I will hunt you down and disembowel you) in half, and then the world explodes from the awesomeness of the scene.
    Made By Hagane, the Ice Nomad

Beacuse it's been too long, and Kishimoto always makes new really great characters at the last moments of the arcs, such a bad way to introduce a new arc. It's like everything new after Akatsuki arc wasn't planed since the start of the series.

I'd stop the series after defeating Akatsuki, Akatsuki's great machine (the one Pein talked about), after Sasuke vs Itachi, Naruto talking with the heart with Sasuke, and everything about Naruto's family revealed.

At least, I hope that if there are more new arcs, they'll be placed in other countries, to let the fans know a lot more of Naruto's world.

Beacuse it's been too long, and Kishimoto always makes new really great characters at the last moments of the arcs, such a bad way to introduce a new arc. It's like everything new after Akatsuki arc wasn't planed since the start of the series.

I'd stop the series after defeating Akatsuki, Akatsuki's great machine (the one Pein talked about), after Sasuke vs Itachi, Naruto talking with the heart with Sasuke, and everything about Naruto's family revealed.

At least, I hope that if there are more new arcs, they'll be placed in other countries, to let the fans know a lot more of Naruto's world.
    This would be horrible... Besides, Kabuto and the Root must have a proper space: they deserve a good development, he can't just rush things after Akatsuki's arc and end the manga. After Akatsuki's defeat Naruto will have to fight Sasuke in order to persuade him to come back to Kohnoa, and remember that the purpose of the manga since the beginning was to turn Naruto into a Hokage, and this can be done only after Tsunade's death or if she abandons the seat. NAruto's dream may seem to rescue Sasuke or to defeat Akatsuki, but him main ambition remains the Hokage's position. However, the thing that I would like to see before the end is a fight between Naruto and an older Kohnoamaru for the Hokage's seat. And Hinata should show a proper grown in strenght, so thet her family would recognize her.
    What events would you like to happen at some point before the manga's end. I think if jiraiya does indeed end up dying, Naruto taking his summoning scroll and travelling alone to the frogs' home for training would make for an interesting change.
    This. or a talk with the Kyubi: he has to learn how to control his bijuus power, or he will always be followed by Yamato in order to keep him under control. Really, having a huge chakra was a good thing in the beginning, but if things stays like this it would be a continue source of trouble for him... If only they could "repair" the 4th' seal somewhat...