4 30.77%
  • So So

3 23.08%
  • Bad

0 0%
  • Terrible

0 0%
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast
    Hiruzen saving Naruto is what saved this chapter to be honest. otherwise the series seems to be going to hell in a handbasket DPQ

there are a few people I saw that havent gotten chakra sucked away (Sasuke/Juugo being I think the only ones easy to identify, going back to re-read and will update if i notice anyone else)

and is it just me, or has the site had problems like this each of the last 3 releases?
    come fight my brute here

Quote Originally Posted by Titokhan View Post
    Hiruzen saving Naruto is what saved this chapter to be honest. otherwise the series seems to be going to hell in a handbasket DPQ

there are a few people I saw that havent gotten chakra sucked away (Sasuke/Juugo being I think the only ones easy to identify, going back to re-read and will update if i notice anyone else)

and is it just me, or has the site had problems like this each of the last 3 releases?
    I've followed this series for a very long long time, and I just can't agree with you my friend. I for one am eager to see how this all plays out.

We now know how SO6P got his power, but wil the Infinite Tsukoyomi go ahead? What will be Obito's fate? How will Naruto Gain more power thn the Sage or The Juubi?

Hiruzen's appearance made up for his absence for so long, was he doing something somewhere? What did the Juubi do to Yin/Yang Kuramas. Why is Sasuke still surounded in Naruto's Chakkra? Will the Kages Show up?

I actually enjoyed this chapter.

I am not perfect and I defy you to prove otherwise
    Growing Old Gracefully is an Oxymoron ... Mostly Moron !

You can't take Madara's yarn as if it were the complete package. That is only a summary of events from one perspective, a biased interpretation from the elder brother line. There are other descendents that could probably offer a different speculation on the motives of both the princess and the shinju beast. We still need to reconcile Madara's claim with Tobi's account of history, they are not in perfect harmony as they both hint at different motives and circumstances. Saying that history becomes clouded is a double edged sword because who is to say the tablet is even truth?

The beast hell bent on getting it's chakra back just smacks of villain truth-twisting. There isn't much worth even at face value because Naruto and his "9 names".. and befriending the tailed beasts by acknowledging them as comrades is pointing out a different relationship between "man and god" that Madara is choosing not to see.

Any way you look at it, Madara's take on history is distinctly incomplete. We still need to see what the younger brother left history since they are implied to have been tasked with solving humanities dilemma of conflict and war through the gifts of their chakra.

__

The jyubi created the world and gave it chakra. The so6p created the shinobi world within the human world. I take it that shinobi came from the humans subject to the princess and that "chakraless" humans come from the factions of humans that the princess was fighting?

curious just how far the so6p altered the world with his own powers of creation.

Anyone else feel that the fruit was meant for only somone worthy like hashirama or naruto and that the shinju was mad not because it was stolen but it was stolen by someone unworthy and unintended to eat it? I think the shinju was meant to bestow gifts upon humans from time to time and given the personalities of the individual beasts, i think the shinju was looking and waiting for a friend.. I don't think it was ever merely a brainless and violent beast considering the fact it grew fruit and harbored benevolence.
    _____
    Obito is Tobirama's great grandson. The proof is in the pudding.

^ No it was not a gift, since supposedly all of the Tree's chakra was gathered in the fruit, leaving the Tree itself only with Natural Energy. The Jyubi seems more like a mother, that just gave birth to it's offspring and when it finally awakened after falling a sleep because of exhausting child birthing (since it did use most of it's power to create the fruit), it turned out that someone abducted it's child, so of course it would go on a rampage demanding it's return. Not to mention that So6p suggested that the Bijuu have a proper form, different from the one that he gave them and different from being within Jyubi, probably the thing that was meant to be born/grow from the fruit.

It is quite likely that the Tree was neither a friend, nor a foe, it was simply existing and living it's own life without bothering other organisms.

Quote Originally Posted by Zero View Post
    ^ No it was not a gift, since supposedly all of the Tree's chakra was gathered in the fruit, leaving the Tree itself only with Natural Energy. The Jyubi seems more like a mother, that just gave birth to it's offspring and when it finally awakened after falling a sleep because of exhausting child birthing (since it did use most of it's power to create the fruit), it turned out that someone abducted it's child, so of course it would go on a rampage demanding it's return. Not to mention that So6p suggested that the Bijuu have a proper form, different from the one that he gave them and different from being within Jyubi, probably the thing that was meant to be born/grow from the fruit.

It is quite likely that the Tree was neither a friend, nor a foe, it was simply existing and living it's own life without bothering other organisms.
    I still think it's safe to understand that the two sons had their chakratic natures portioned in the manner of "gift" from their father, so6p. That is what I mean by, "gift", anyway.

Either the jyubi created the world or it didn't. It isn't subtle and either answer will result in a very different history.

Regardless of the forms of the tailed beasts, their personalities are either fragments of the shinju's personality or they aren't. Either the sage created those personalities and other abstract traits from nothing or divided what was already occurred from tree and fruit/chakra of the shinju.

Bee and hachibi, Naruto and kurama.. If these are precursors to man and shinju and a reflection of proper man & god then i find it hard to believe the tree was merely a neutral phenomenon or indifferent. It was either progenitor or it was isolated bystander.
    _____
    Obito is Tobirama's great grandson. The proof is in the pudding.

This chapter was crazy, this was a twist that I don't think anyone could have seen coming. I honestly thought that at the end on the series Naruto would turn the Juubi into a tree and thus transform it into an instrument of creation but I never expected that it was a tree all along.

Another huge piece of information is that the Sage of Six Path's mother was named Kaguya. It is interesting that Kimimaro was a member of the Kaguya clan, meaning his bloodline might very well be tied to her. It is interesting that Kimimaro was the only one other than Sasuke who could surpress Juugo, perhaps that is because his bloodline was tied to the God Tree's power.

I am now more confused than ever about what the deal is with the Sage's bloodline. If he is not Uzumaki then where did the Uzumaki get their power and why are they the best hosts for bijuu? Also why are they able to use the Rinnegan? Perhaps the Uzumaki are the result of an Uchiha and a Senju mating a long time ago. Still there has got to be another big part of this puzzle missing.

I wonder if there is more information on the tablet that even Madara hasn't seen. The last time known that Madara saw the tablet he only had the Eternal Mangekyou, not the Rinnegan. So far there is no indication that anyone has looked at the stone tablet with the Rinnegan. Madara seems to be the only one who knew about the God Tree, but he didn't awaken the Rinnegan until near the end of his life, so he probably never got to see the tablet again. I suspect there may be even more hidden on the tablet.

I am really wondering what Madara has hidden up his sleeve, he is clearly still very confident that he can stop Obito. Perhaps he implanted some technique into his Rinnegan or maybe he implanted something in the Juubi's body itself. It has to be something that can guarantee his victory or I doubt he would be so sure of himself. Although, we know that Madara can't become the Juubi's Jinchuuriki until he is fully resurrected. I am thinking that whatever he has planned will neutralize the God Tree for the time being. I am still confused as to why Madara is interested in the Moon's Eye Plan at all. Madara seems to like battle and take great pleasure in using his power to create conflict. I can understand why Obito wants to create a dream world, but in Madara's case it doesn't quite fit. I am also wondering about how the Eternal Tsukuyomi was discovered anyway. Was it used at some time in the past? If it was written about on the Uchiha tablet Hagoromo must have either used it himself or been capable of using it. Although that itself seems very strange considering he created the Moon to seal the Juubi.

I think that Sasuke knows about the God Tree, he seemed to be one of the only people this chapter that didn't seem to be shocked by it. He seemed almost disinterested, I am really beginning to wonder what his end game is going to be. Perhaps he wants to destroy it, to totally put an end to the source of the Bijuu and the Bloodlines for good. Or perhaps he has a different plan for it. I keep thinking back to what Orochimaru said about waiting for a new wind. I really doubt that Orochimaru wants to use the Eternal Tsukuyomi, he seems more interested in obtaining something new.

@ Artifice,

The SO6P and his Mother had a last name of OOTSTSUKI. Only his mother's first name was Kaguya, and the SO6P's own name was Hagoromo. This proves that Kimmimaro was not related to them by name.

Also, you may have struck on the reason that Orochimaru too Sasuke to the Uchiha Hide out. Let's recall that Sasuke now has EMS, and there may have been something on the Uchiha Tablets (note that I said Tablets plural). Sasuke may have learnt of the World tree (or other things) already, by seing and reading things that Orochimaru Knew was there, but no one else could see in the Uchiha hideout. Could this be why Sasuke was jealous of Naruto being able to control so much chakra?
    Last edited by paulbee; 09-11-2013 at 12:22 PM.

I am not perfect and I defy you to prove otherwise
    Growing Old Gracefully is an Oxymoron ... Mostly Moron !

Another ancient legend, god trees and forbidden fruit hmmm where have we heard about that before...something biblical...ohh i forget ...lol

- Sage of the 6 paths name has been identified ... Hagoromo Ootsutsuki and his mama Kaguya Ootsutsuki . Never thought we would learn their names...

- I created a back story of the sage of 6 paths but I egged him as an orphen who was raised by monks.

- haha I knew the 3rd want done for he was just waiting for his intro!

- Madara still claims the one to activate that jutsu will be him...but how ....whats his trump card?

- Looks like next chapter will be 21 pages long must be some good stuff !

Fire type

What chakra type are you?
    http://www.quizilla.com/quizzes/4038...lement-are-you

...the amount of things written on that Tablet sure is vast, not to mention that it is not the only Tablet, since in one of the Hokage's flashbacks, wee see a young Itachi reading some Tablet in the bushes.

The Uzumaki's clan symbol, is the Older Son's Doujutsu, though we still don't know why.

So, Hyuga and Byakugan are again out of picture and unimportant...

There are even names written on that Tablet, looks like it really was written by So6p (seeing as one needs a Rinnegan to read it fully).

After one of POW's comments, I'm starting to wonder if perhaps the fruit isn't the Pure World, in other words, the Afterlife, at least it would be in accordance to what he mentioned, plus it would explain why Edo Zombies can recover their chakra indefinitely.

I for one am very disappointed about this chapter. Even the 3rd bouncing in and saving Naruto was not enough to save this chapter. I don't like this whole "this tree contained all the chakra" myth with someone eating the forbidden fruit and so on and so forth. Also why is it that only the Uchiha's know about this? Just very very very disappointed
    My name is Corey and I am an asshole. I get excessively drunk at inappropriate times, disregard social norms, indulge in every whim, ignore the consequences of my actions, mock idiots and posers, sleep with random women, and just generally act like a raging dick head. I contribute to society in no way what so ever

Proud fan of the Oujou White Knights!