3 23.08%
  • Bad

0 0%
  • Terrible

0 0%
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Naruto Naruto 646 Discussion / 647 Predictions

Aggravate, Anger, and Piss off

So now we know the name of the great sage and that he got his god like powers as a result of a naughty princess who ate the once in a millenium, fobidden, devil fruit. It was very kind of Madara to give the readers such a detailed backstory of the juubi, So6P and the origin of chakra. Only thing that doesn't sit well with me is that at the start of the series we were told that chakra is something that comes from within, something that is moulded when somebody combines spiritual and physical energy together but now the origin of chakra is from the god tree via the ol' six paths sage. So did the great sage fist bump with millions of people over the course of his life so that they may have a a tiny piece of his chakra to pass on to the subsequent generations?

Well now, so Sarutobi wasn't dead, and The Juubi really is a tree.

Madara is still confidsent that he cancast the infinite Tsukuyomi, (and not Obito casting it), and we now know how the SO6P got his power.

At this point, I would gusess yjay Madara's trump Card is a Jutsu that Forcibly swaps Bodies with Juubito. After all, all of this was Madara's plan from the start, and he could have manipulated the Mazou tree to accept his chakra and his soul from the start.

Quote Originally Posted by bluntman_exe View Post
    So now we know the name of the great sage and that he got his god like powers as a result of a naughty princess who ate the once in a millenium, fobidden, devil fruit. It was very kind of Madara to give the readers such a detailed backstory of the juubi, So6P and the origin of chakra. Only thing that doesn't sit well with me is that at the start of the series we were told that chakra is something that comes from within, something that is moulded when somebody combines spiritual and physical energy together but now the origin of chakra is from the god tree via the ol' six paths sage. So did the great sage fist bump with millions of people over the course of his life so that they may have a a tiny piece of his chakra to pass on to the subsequent generations?
    LOL....That was funny, and I got to admit the story is kinda awkward, HOWEVER in many myths and cultures the forbidden fruit is well known. I really hope Kishi knows what he is doing.

BTW why is Naruto not using Sage Mode, I guess perhaps he can't without any chakra? But Can Ma and Pa Toad fuse with him, chakraless as he is?

I am not perfect and I defy you to prove otherwise
    Growing Old Gracefully is an Oxymoron ... Mostly Moron !

It is an interesting thing many manga do, having outside sources of power be able to pass down genetically. What I'm interested in is the fact so many people now a day have chakra. I get the whole fact that a family tree can spread fast, but I have a feeling there may have been a genocide of people who couldn't use chakra some time in the past.
    Aggravate, Anger, and Piss off

MANGASTREAM VERSION

...now that is a bit strange and forceful. They didn't forgot about So6p, yet they forgot about his mother and the Tree of Life, which happened only one generation before So6p, it was literally his mother's time... sounds like bullsh*t. If stories about So6p were still told, then so should have ones about his mother and Tree also been told. It is obviously added without much of a thought... quite disappointing.

I think that it could have worked better, if Kishi did this the right way and showcased it in a bit different manner. Instead of power from the fruit, he should make it knowledge, the knowledge how to mix Chakra, which should give Kaguya power that no other human wielded, a knowledge that was then deepened by her son, the So6p, which resulted in him awakening a Human's potential (or something along those lines). That could have been the story, but no, we got this...

Devil fruits in Naruto, Hmm.

Ok Naruto and friends you have two choices here, choice A) destroy that tree or choice B) pull a Piccolo and destroy the moon. Hoping for option B, because I just want to see it, but option A is the way to go here. Just wondering how they are going to do it with the Shinju sucking up everyone's chakra.

Quote Originally Posted by aggeroff View Post
    It is an interesting thing many manga do, having outside sources of power be able to pass down genetically. What I'm interested in is the fact so many people now a day have chakra. I get the whole fact that a family tree can spread fast, but I have a feeling there may have been a genocide of people who couldn't use chakra some time in the past.
    Well, let me try to Help Kishimoto.

If the SO6P was in her womb when she ate the Devl err! *cough, cough*, sorry Forbiden Fruit, then His body would have been nourished by the fruit also. Plus, whatever Chakras Momma developed would have irradiated the infant SO6P inside her body too. If you look at it this way, every cell in his body could have been mutated in-utero by the Sinju's Energy. He could end up being more adapted or tuned to the Juubi than his mother was. (Kishi better thank me for bailling him out .

On another note,

This chapter now ends the debate of whether the SO6P was an Uzumaki.....He Was Not.

The So6P must have developed a Jutsu after absorbing the Juubi, which Changed the whole world or suffused the planet with a form of the Juubi's energy that then allowed normal people to have Chakra. Also, because of his own Mutation while in the womb, his offspring (Senju, Uchiha, and Uzumaki) were able to be more similar to him than other tribes.

Reminder, to everyone, It's all about Sage Mode. Naruto's Kyuubi Chakra may be depleted, but if he can use all of Kyuubi's remaining Chakra for Sage Mode, he'll have plenty, or if he can Summon Ma and Pa Toad, and they fuse with him, he'll still be able to fight.

Sarutobi:

So he was not dead, did his ET only now just reform?

I am not perfect and I defy you to prove otherwise
    Growing Old Gracefully is an Oxymoron ... Mostly Moron !

On the So6P, we don't really know how long ago it was that he lived. So, without that knowledge, it's not out of the question that all shinobi that currently exist have a tenuous genetic connection back to the So6P. For example, every single person in the world right now that has blue eyes can be traced back genetically to a single ancestor with an gene mutation. In fact, that could help explain why certain clans are more prominent than others, they could trace more ancestors back. Meanwhile, it also explains why, if chakra was just a matter of mixing spirit and physical energy, not every single person in the Naruto world were shinobi of some sort. The people who can't form chakra either have the chakra gene recessively, or don't possess it at all.

On Sarutobi, it might just be that he regenerated earlier, but since he can't use the Hiraishin technique, he couldn't keep up with the action. Plus, it's not out of character for him to observe the enemy. Maybe he's come up with a plan?

As for why Naruto isn't using Sage mode, he just had everything drained from him, including physical energy it seems, so he's a little wiped out. If Sasuke and Jugo can transfer the chakra back that Naruto gave them, it might help him recover a little faster.

Wow, now this is something. I'm quite confused though, does this mean that everyone is a descendant from the sage? Or did he somehow give other people chakra?

Anyways, recap: In the beginning there were people waging war, no chakra yet. The Shinju, a giant tree was somewhere, and mankind worshipped it. Then, a fruit grew out of the tree/flower, and propose were told not to touch it. By who? Anyway, a princess ate the fruit, in order to gain power to stop war. Which she did. Then, she gave birth to a child, who also had the same ability. Which later grew to become the sage of six paths. Now, where did his chakra come from? It must be his ability to form chakra, not his actual chakra? But based to what Madara says, he's simply taking the chakra back? Which indicates that all chakra was once the Shinju's. But doesn't people regenerate chakra? Where does that come from then?

Anyway, now, Madara and Obito simply try to exploit the Shinju tree's ability to reflect its eye at the moon. How do they know that it's eye is reflected on the moon? When the moon was created from the juubi's body?

Lots of questions here..