4 30.77%
  • So So

3 23.08%
  • Bad

0 0%
  • Terrible

0 0%
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    On a side note, how much txt is on that tablet. Every time we need new information, something new gets revealed by these all knowing characters based on that tablet. It just screams lazy story telling.

Quote Originally Posted by pratesh View Post
    On a side note, how much txt is on that tablet. Every time we need new information, something new gets revealed by these all knowing characters based on that tablet. It just screams lazy story telling.
    Well, considering how more information is revealed based on the level of Doujutsu used to read the tablet, it isn't that far fetched.

I like Mangastream's translation. It's more consistent with what we've been told before, that humanity always *had* chakra, but that Kaguya and Hagoromo were the first to *use* chakra.

I wish the Juubi had a better-looking Tailed beast form prior to becoming a tree. It just still seems so awkward and incomplete.

Quote Originally Posted by Rlinfamous View Post
    Well, considering how more information is revealed based on the level of Doujutsu used to read the tablet, it isn't that far fetched.

I like Mangastream's translation. It's more consistent with what we've been told before, that humanity always *had* chakra, but that Kaguya and Hagoromo were the first to *use* chakra.

I wish the Juubi had a better-looking Tailed beast form prior to becoming a tree. It just still seems so awkward and incomplete.
    In fairness, the Juubi was incomplete in it's beast form, since it didn't have the full kyuubi or hachibi.

Yeah, I hope it's eventually completed in Naruto, or else we see its complete form in a SO6P flashback.

This revelation....doesn't feel like Naruto at all. I'm not sure I like this at all :/ I liked the fact that the sage seemed to be the first to uncover the mysteries of chakra. And even though he really was, it wasn't truly because of him. It was because of a forbidden fruit...and I don't like forbidden fruits.

PS. Was this site hacked last night? It seriously startled me.

Wow! No one's done this yet?! Great restraint, guys, but someone's gotta say it:
    Chakra Chakra no Mi, Model: Hatred FTMFW!!!

Oda-Sensei is taking over the world B-)

Sooooooo...did Kishi just blow the foot off of his own manga? We had been led to believe that the "hatred" that everyone has been preaching about and dumping on Naruto to magically fix came about because of the Shinobi system, or at least dated back to the birth of the two SO6P sons.

Now, Madara utilizing his EMS power of AllthePlotness is saying that hatred had existed and went further back then even that; that's why he had no hope. How in the holy blue hell does anyone expect Naruto to do anything about this Blu-Ray Director's cut of "Hatred"?!

This manga has just eradicated its own resolution. The longer this goes on, the more it's convincing me that Obito and Madara completely have the right idea. If we tweaked their motivations just a bit, I'd be flat-out rooting for them to curbstomp ol' Dattebayo-Head.

THEY CANCELLED THE REAL PIRATE KINGS OF RAFTEL?!!!

Proud (and confused) subscriber of Shonen Jump Alpha.

Prick List: Gaara, Bee Genesis 1.0's Avatar
    I like the fact that they're attempting to wrap up all the loose ends, the origin of chakra itself and the power of God is pretty awesome. That they chose to reflect the Tree of Good & Evil from the Bible (for my own closest personal reference) is a nice touch, of course having the Tree be a maniacal divine host with malicious intent is a nice twist. Nice to see the 3rd isn't totally useless.

Still, at the end of the day, they're all going to die by tree. Alrighty then.

"For I being a poor man, have only my dreams & I have spread them beneath your feet. Tread carefully, for you tread upon my dreams."

One Piece

So it was a Devil fruit that started it!

I wonder if, since the Juubi is back to it's form of a tree, it will produce another fruit. If so, I want to see what it does this time.
    Aggravate, Anger, and Piss off

Quote Originally Posted by aggeroff View Post
    I wonder if, since the Juubi is back to it's form of a tree, it will produce another fruit. If so, I want to see what it does this time.
    Imagine if Orochimaru convinced Sasuke to eat the fruit. THE SYMBOLISM.