2 40.00%
  • So So

1 20.00%
  • Bad

0 0%
  • Terrible

0 0%
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    As for Rebecca joining, or anyone joining; The chances of anyone joining this arc is slim. And I mean joining the Flag ship. It's obvious other crew will be joining under Luffy, such as the Happou Navy, but as for individuals in the main crew; no. Barto is just too violent and evil. Bellamy killed Marry and is going to need a lot of redemption points to even be considered. Rebecca on the other hand fits the criteria for a straw hat nearly perfectly. Sad past, outcast in her society, leadership type position. The only problem is she is just too tied to Dressrosa and her dream involves Dressrosa. There is no reason to travel with Luffy and co, unless she pulls a Nami, who had a dream before the takeover of her island and had to abandon that dream for the dream of Freedom.

I Love You!
    Spoiler!

lol I want to see the backstory of the burning of the town but see Doflamingo manipulating a dead King like a puppet with his strings! Would add to his sick personality. Other than that amazing chapter as usual, and as usual another break...

Im realy looking forward to seeing Rebecca fight! Its going to be so different since she will be more about dodging and/or blocking attacks seems like, very cool idea. I hope we get to see her win, although I kind of see her losing at the end of Luffy jumping in to save her or something
    A pie in the sky?

i can see rebecca dying, overdoing herself. cavendish will targeting her when learned luffy support her, she definitely outmatched.
    cavendish won, luffy go on rampage and sent cavendish flying.

Wow, dofla remind me of croc in alabasta. but he have by far better quality subordinates working for him.
    900 years of history? i guess donquixotte family has planned taking the king down for so long

Quote Originally Posted by FenixMarco View Post
    This is going to be 1 long arc, a lot of action already foreshadowed too. Why did Rebecca drop her shield?
    I was just reading on another forum when someone mentioned Ricky's fighting style, and it got me thinking. I went back and reread his fight in block B, and it mentions how he fights without a shield. Along with Mr. Soldier saying he will teach Rebecca a way to fight to avoid being hurt and Kyros fighting in a way to not ever be hit. Basically, Kyros, Ricky, Thunder Soldier of Rage and Rebecca all fight the same way.

I Love You!
    Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by xioaxioa View Post
    I was just reading on another forum when someone mentioned Ricky's fighting style, and it got me thinking. I went back and reread his fight in block B, and it mentions how he fights without a shield. Along with Mr. Soldier saying he will teach Rebecca a way to fight to avoid being hurt and Kyros fighting in a way to not ever be hit. Basically, Kyros, Ricky, Thunder Soldier of Rage and Rebecca all fight the same way.
    I'd say it's safe to assume at this point that Ricky, Kyros, Soldier and Rebecca are related to each other in some form or another. I theorize that Kyros is rebecca's father, Ricky is her grandfather and former king of dressrosa and Soldier is either a royal guard or Kyros turned toy.

Why don't the toys simply just go into salt water, I bet it will neutralize the effect of the devil fruit. It's just like when the zombies were defeated.
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Currently reading/watching:
    One Piece, Naruto, Shingeki no Kyojin, Kenichi, Hajime No Ippo The Rising, Hunter x Hunter

oh? can that work for nami and the rest of the crew then?

A common mistake that people make when trying to design something completely foolproof is to underestimate the ingenuity of complete fools.

^ I did see a fake spoiler saying something like that. Makes sense, wash off the art with seawater. As for the toys, I think that may be a bit more permanent, plus I think the devil fruit is re-administered every night.
    Aggravate, Anger, and Piss off

I could dig it if sea water was an effective counter to the effects of the art art fruit. I guess it could go something like Momonosuke could end up falling overboard after trying to attack the ugly art lady head on and then Nami's maternal insticts kick in, she dives in to save him and then hey presto once they back to the surface she notices they're back to normal. Then all she has to do is manipulate the wind to direct the sea water where it's needed and then the tide of that particular battle will have turned. I guess the finishing touch could be Chopper sending her flying into the ocean just like Luffy would.

^If Nami can manipulate seawater with her weather staff, she would have a new powerful attack against all devil fruit eaters.
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Currently reading/watching:
    One Piece, Naruto, Shingeki no Kyojin, Kenichi, Hajime No Ippo The Rising, Hunter x Hunter