1 20.00%
  • Bad

0 0%
  • Terrible

0 0%
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

One Piece One Piece 721 Discussion / 722 Predictions

Aggravate, Anger, and Piss off

damn rebecca's backstory is mighty sad. I can see why some are tipping her to join Luffy's crew but the fact that she's the rightful heir to the throne makes her seem more like Vivi to me. I can't help but wonder if her Grandfather really was as bad as Doflamingo makes him out to be? Hopefully Oda will clarify that in the chapters to come.

....This kind of confuses me. If Doflamingo took over power from a different king, why did the dwarves say that their history with Doflamingo's family was 900 years old? I think there may be more hidden in this city than anyone first thought.

Not sure if the translation is right, but apparently Doflamingo and gang tricked the villagers into thinking the real king and his army attacked the villagers. Also, I'm starting to think that the toys return to normal after midnight. Thats the only reason I have for them being separated. It would make sense. For a DF user to control so much transformations at once would be insanely taxing and would require some rest from said activity. So maybe the point when the DF user sleeps, the transformation weakens, and they may revert to humans.

I feel pretty bad for Rebecca, but it seems like she will take over should Doflamingo be dethroned. This would be another county that Luffy has a major stake in.

One Piece

This is going to be 1 long arc, a lot of action already foreshadowed too. Why did Rebecca drop her shield?

Rebecca's mother died smiling, could she be a D?
    MY 2 CENTS
    Don't Judge Me -.-

Alright, so I have a theory about Rebecca's story and lineage.

What we know so far is Rebecca is the daughter of Riku, the former King. Rebecca is also connected to both the Toy Soldier and Ricky in some way and Idolizes Kyros. Also, Nobody remembers Kyros but still remember Riku. So...

A:Ricky is Riku and named himself in the same manner as Lucy and The Toy Soldier is Kyros.
    B:Ricky is Kyros and the Toy Soldier is Riku.
    C:Kyros is the the personal bodyguard to the Royal Family. Pretty much the Pell of this arc... Actually, Dressrosa is what Alabasta would have become if it wasn't for Luffy.

I also believe that the toy power and memory erase power are two different powers and that the memory erase power doesn't actually erase memories but more along the lines of manipulates them, as people believe Riku was evil.

I Love You!
    Spoiler!

^Those are some great theories, And I have an additional one to add to that

D:Ricky is both Riku and Kyros.

Riku might have enjoyed competing in the Colosseum when he was king, I wouldn't be surprised, being king does not mean he can't be strong. Riku was probably very popular as Kyros, so Doflamingo may have erased the memories of Riku being Kyros to get rid of the good memories about him. I mostly think this because Ricky reacted to Rebecca like he was her father, and also one older guy seems to remember him being a gladiator in the Colosseum before. Also, Riku and Kyros names are both similar to the name Ricky.

Quote Originally Posted by xioaxioa View Post
    Alright, so I have a theory about Rebecca's story and lineage.

What we know so far is Rebecca is the daughter of Riku, the former King. Rebecca is also connected to both the Toy Soldier and Ricky in some way and Idolizes Kyros. Also, Nobody remembers Kyros but still remember Riku. So...

A:Ricky is Riku and named himself in the same manner as Lucy and The Toy Soldier is Kyros.
    B:Ricky is Kyros and the Toy Soldier is Riku.
    C:Kyros is the the personal bodyguard to the Royal Family. Pretty much the Pell of this arc... Actually, Dressrosa is what Alabasta would have become if it wasn't for Luffy.

I also believe that the toy power and memory erase power are two different powers and that the memory erase power doesn't actually erase memories but more along the lines of manipulates them, as people believe Riku was evil.
    I've believed Ricky has been Kyros for a long time now; however, with Rebecca's grandfather being the former King of Dressrosa, it's hard to know exactly who is who now. In my mind, Kyros is Rebecca's grandfather, who used to participate in the tournaments as a way to show one's strength and mingle with the people. Therefore, Ricky is Kyros, and Toy Soldier is Riku.

On a side note, what's your opinion of someone joining after this arc? If Dressrosa is shaping up to be the NW counterpart to Alabasta, does Rebecca join because of her tragic past or wind up like Vivi and become the shining promise of a bright future for Dressrosa? If the latter is the case, what's the likelihood Bellamy joins? I know I've been pushing for Rebecca since her introduction, but after this chapter and the revelation of her being royalty, the symmetry between Dressrosa and Alabasta has really become prominent. In that regard, Rebecca should be the Vivi while some enemy turned ally, who at the end of the arc will be abandoned/have nowhere to go and also wants to belong to some crew and prove themselves worthy, joins in her place. In my mind, Bellamy is shaping up to that pattern. Thoughts?

One Piece

I don't see Bellamy joining or anyone for that matter this arc.

People who are in the way:

Daflomingo
    Daflomingo Family
    CP aegis 0
    Admiral purple tiger

A lot of strong opponents this is going to turn out great >