Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Bleach Bleach 547 Discussion / and how Kubo might screw this up predictions 548

- "Bleach is back !"

http://www.mangapanda.com/bleach/547

It's back so this better be good or else!

Fire type

What chakra type are you?
    http://www.quizilla.com/quizzes/4038...lement-are-you

So that's why they've always had the upper hand they were always there just in a different dimension.

I'm liking it so far, Toshiro looks badass didn't think he could still use his ice power but I'm glad he can because he needs it lol ...I was hoping to see Kenpachi but I guess kubo is saving the best for last.

P.S that colour page with Ichigo in his black reiatsu kimono is pure awesomness.

If everything changed it probably means Aizen is free as well....

- I think there is another reason they altered things and brought them there. I think there is still a time limit to their powers outside that special dimension. Perhaps within it is a bit less taxing.

- They said they where building up power for 1000 years and they even when to HM probably to gather more power. There definitely is a limit that's why they are in a rush to kill them off quickly.

Fire type

What chakra type are you?
    http://www.quizilla.com/quizzes/4038...lement-are-you

I too think Aizen's binding chair might have disappeared. I'd be glad as hell to see him make an epic comeback. Did you guys realize that Kenpachi was training in the underground level where Aizen was sealed?

Quote Originally Posted by Yoru View Post
    I too think Aizen's binding chair might have disappeared. I'd be glad as hell to see him make an epic comeback. Did you guys realize that Kenpachi was training in the underground level where Aizen was sealed?
    Didn't batch incinerate that underground prison after Aizen refused him?

^ No, he only blew up everything that was above him, not below, though even if he did both ways, the VC did survive it, so yeah Aizen as well, not to mention that he is immortal.

They were storing Reishi (for them it is "Power") for 1000 years, so it's expected for them to battle better in a field that overflows with it.

Wait a minute, they did the same thing 1000 years ago and Yamamoto didn't even bother to inform his men ? I guess it was time to replace him, since he seriously withhold too many vital informations.

So Hashwald is a a grand master and actually blond.

Wait, they can still use their Shikai, well that's a bit... eh, perhaps they can use their elemental Reiatus instead of Shikai then, in a sword techniques (like that energy slash that everyone can do, but since their reiatsu is elemental, it has element added to it) ?

Quote Originally Posted by kiduka View Post
    So that's why they've always had the upper hand they were always there just in a different dimension.

I'm liking it so far, Toshiro looks badass didn't think he could still use his ice power but I'm glad he can because he needs it lol ...I was hoping to see Kenpachi but I guess kubo is saving the best for last.

P.S that colour page with Ichigo in his black reiatsu kimono is pure awesomness.
    Zaraki is the trump card of gotei13, he'll be appearing at the most dire situation for some reason kubo can master for dramatic purposes... plus if unohana is still alive she is with him... they'd level the entire field, 2 kenpachi's can wreck havoc whether against the gotei13, vandereich even the royal guards hehe

Nice chapter. Still think Ichigo will start fusing both blades but we'll see soon enough. I like that Kyouraku wasn't fazed. Somehow I think Kurotsuchi looks like a sunflower. Interesting to see what he does. Also, is Renji still with the Zero Squad?

Prick List: Gaara, Bee Genesis 1.0's Avatar
    YES! It's been too damn long but it's back and this chapter kicked ass. G3uk3fq.png

Beautifully rendered as usual, no one has better artwork in the business today than Kubo. The concept that the Reich was there, all this time, 1,000 in the same location but slightly shifted in dimension is genius. It explains so much and considering the Quncies adept handling of reiatsu, it comes off as legit instead of a hastily contrived plot device. It's also good to see Toshiro has improved SO much to be able to block that Stern Ritter's assault with his shikai considering he was getting demolished with a Bankai before. He looks smooth and calm, as he always should given the depth of his character. Rangiku looking delectable as always.

Glad that Mayuri is back in the picture, all his seclusion and study are finally about to pay off evidently. It's been too damn long since his last battle, what, 2 years? Seeing my boy Ichigo with those 2 blades? Fucking BOSS shit. Epic chapter.

"For I being a poor man, have only my dreams & I have spread them beneath your feet. Tread carefully, for you tread upon my dreams."

This is amazing, to think that they built a empire in Soul Society's own shadow. That was both a great plan and a big fuck you to soul society all in one, Win Win for the quincy.
    Aggravate, Anger, and Piss off