3 37.50%
  • Bad

0 0%
  • Terrible

0 0%
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Bleach Bleach 548 Discussion / 549 Predictions

Aggravate, Anger, and Piss off

Well, looks like A Stolen Bankai does not mean a Stolen Shikai, at least with Hitsugaya. Perhaps the Shinigami's Inner Zapakuto self is intact, only it's Bankai ability/power was stolen from it

I am not perfect and I defy you to prove otherwise
    Growing Old Gracefully is an Oxymoron ... Mostly Moron !

There is a reason Bankai and Shikai are two separate things.... but I don't actually think it was ever gone into much detail. Perhaps there is something specific a person much have to be able to go Bankai.
    Aggravate, Anger, and Piss off

What the heck Kubo, that guy survived Yamamoto but he gets cut down by Toshiro like fodder.

I was expecting more from this battle, I wanted to see Toshiro pushed to the limit and that to unleash his Quincy final form. I hope it's not over that would make it too easy.

Looks like the captains aren't useless without Bankai. Shikai FTW? Loved his reaction to Matsumoto making fun of him. Good chapter. Like the way its shaping up. Also, the theme of this new arc might also be about Captains relying more on their VC's. and the VCs in turn, playing a bigger role in the battle.

If thats how it is, I love that idea. Maybe for once we will see what Yachiru is capable of........or not, if Kenpachi gets bankai.

Oh come on, this guy wanted to challenge the Grandmaster and last time I checked, Hashvalt easily destroyed Ichigo's Bankai, so the Heat Quincy can't be done just yet, at least not yet.

Hmmmm, so the Zanpakutou Spirit is gone and now without it's help, Hitsugaya has problem with wielding his power properly by himself, thus he needs Matsumoto's support (as he stated himself that he can't control it alone). Looks like I was right, the Inner Zan Spirit is a control mechanism for their powers, without it they can still wield their powers somewhat, but not to that extend or precision.

Oh right, it's probably worth mentioning that this tactic should be only effective against fire users.

Senior Member King Of Soul Society's Avatar
    haha hitsugaya with the gandalf "You Shall NOT Pass" type of speech i like

He Who Speaks Without An Attentive Ear Is Mute.

Originally Posted by halaros536
    shut up you weakling!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! you are just angry because i didnt let you became my SERVANT!!!!!! but icould not accept that because you are too weak to be my servant sorry

Well I guess its a little biased since Toshiro is one of my fave characters... but I loved this chapter Was a bit too short though. Love how we can see the ice is thin as in, the ice itself really is weakened, but he came with an idea. Gotta love the interaction with Matsumoto. And I gotta say making a vacuum-whatever-ice is so badass, youd think the mohawk dude would win too easily given hes fire based, but he went to the point where he couldnt even melt it and got pierced with a "thin" ice. (I like how in the title it seemed to make a reference to it being weak and how that weak ice still pierced )

But dont worry! the text below clearly stated it would get fiercer, as in the fight will continue.

First Omaeda should die already... but because of her cut little sister... it should be protecting her with honor and satisfaction, he should have died a long time ago against barragan miserably...... give it to histsugaya for surprising a strong opponent or are they really strong?: and also its nice that they had great team work with matsumoto against one strong opponent or is he? lol.......... i do think buzz bee will come out of this easily since he could survive a nuke from yamamoto's shikai...... if he can't give a bankai less hitsugaya and matsumoto a convincing win.... then buzz bee is really over hyped....... and the current kenpachi, ichigo and aizen would kill them without getting even a scratch lols

Yeah I doubt this fight is over. But good chapter though.

MANGASTREAM VER

Manga reading list: Bleach, Naruto, Katekyo Hitman Reborn, One Piece, Code Breaker, Gamaran, Kuroko No Basket, Fairy Tail, The World God Only Knows, Kimi No Iru Machi, Good Ending, Medaka Box, Nisekoi, D.Gray-Man, Ao No Exorcist, Freezing, Magi - Labyrinth of Magic, Soul Eater, Rosario Vampire Season II, Iris Zero, Ubell Blatt, Bloody Cross, Sun-Ken Rock, and Infinite Stratos,