Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 34
  1. #21
    Senior Member Yoru's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Italy
    Posts
    1,602
    I suspected that Rangiku's past would become relevant ever since Gin said that he didn't manage to recover what's been taken from her (he didn't say what something is).
    Also, seeing aizen back will be quite epic!

  2. #22
    Senior Member Zero's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    3,893
    Quote Originally Posted by Yoru View Post
    I suspected that Rangiku's past would become relevant ever since Gin said that he didn't manage to recover what's been taken from her (he didn't say what something is).
    Also, seeing aizen back will be quite epic!
    This part suggests:
    Aizen will return
    Kubo wants to draw him in restraints.
    that Aizen would return by being shown in restraints, which already happened. It's possible that it was all that we meant to see him . In other words, it's a trololololoolol.

    At this point a lot of the things from the list were already shown, happen, the only things remaining are:
    - Renji's New Bankai,
    - Rangiku's past where she is probably healed, or the thing that was taken from her is probably replaced with something else that a Quincy did to her, probably,
    - Yachiru fighting,
    - Yumichika's Bankai,
    - Ukitake's recovery, seemingly, quite likely with a dyed hair it seems...
    - a flashback how Rukia became a VC (wasn't this cover in a novel ?)?
    - Everyone's bloodlines will be revealed (is there someone left anyway ?),
    - few villains, but their number will increase... I'm not sure what this means... that something beside Quincy will appear ? Aizen's big return ?
    - Everyone's past will become important, well that's hard to imagine lol ,
    - The threat in this arc will be so great that it will force the Royal Guard out and be something they have never faced before... some of the Royal Guards members did seem to have faced against Quincy before, so to what this might be referring to ?
    - The "history" of his pink Haori will be revealed - this also was already covered in a Novel IIRC,
    - He will use Bankai in this arc - well, he is in a closed space about to fight Grand Master, without any unnecessary viewers, so yeah we will see it soon,

    Beside this also:
    - Hisagi Bankai (this might mean that Yumichika might not get one),
    - Rukia Bankai perhaps ?
    - Chad's Fulbring being completed,
    - Orihime's power going out of control becoming a mayor treat that the Royal Guard never faced, muahahahhaaa, probably not,
    - Dog Clan,
    - Heavenly clothed armor thing,
    - everyone's Bankai,
    - quite a lot more actually .



  3. #23
    Senior Member Blackriot69's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    860
    What strikes me about this chapter, and frankly I'm appalled that no one has mentioned this yet, is Kubo's assumption at accomplishing the near impossible conclusion of Bleach in only one more volume!?!?! Theoretically, without breaks, that could mean we see the end of Bleach by the end of this year! In my mind, however, there is no way that he can satisfyingly end this arc, let alone his entire series when he has yet to answer AND resolve so many questions he's thus far posed in this final arc. I cannot even write how many tangent story line plots he's created and will need to resolve in the next and final 10-15 chapters of the ENTIRE series! To me, unless he begins making his chapters 30+ pages, Kubo is going to forget, hasten, and under depict several key aspects (characters, issues, history, powers, relationships, basic manga logic of his current setting in the story, etc) of his story, which will therefore end his greatest series unsatisfying and without due respect. Kubo...I hope you've saved your ABSOLUTE BEST for these last few chapters.

    Some notes from the chapter:
    --No Ichigo but for a quick glimpse--I'm fine with this
    --A parallel realm within a parallel realm! Say whaatttttt! As if that has never been done before. Still, nice to see the contrast between Soul Reapers and Sternritter, light and dark, good and evil, big boobs and ice and mohawk and fire etc etc You know, manga stuff.
    --To me, Myuri's current state is only a temporary one. Seeing as he often has this evolving sort of vibe (think also the nature of his bankai), to me this fashioned Arrancar suit is but a cocoon in which he'll break out of and become some all-powerful creep akin to how Kenpachi was prior to learning to be a true Kenpachi. Excited to say the least.
    --wondering how in the world bankais which are stolen and rendered mute can come back by sheer will power; Kubo, this is one of those plot logics I hope you answer satisfyingly
    --cannot wait to see the powers and showdowns of the rest of the characters, and if those who "died" are really "dead"

  4. #24
    Senior Member kiduka's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    2,567
    Still where the hell is Yoruichi? She needs to show up with some more hax tools from the Shihoin Clan like that Shihoin Shield that destroyed the Sokyoku.

  5. #25
    Senior Member Zero's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    3,893
    Quote Originally Posted by Blackriot69 View Post
    What strikes me about this chapter, and frankly I'm appalled that no one has mentioned this yet, is Kubo's assumption at accomplishing the near impossible conclusion of Bleach in only one more volume!?!?! Theoretically, without breaks, that could mean we see the end of Bleach by the end of this year! In my mind, however, there is no way that he can satisfyingly end this arc, let alone his entire series when he has yet to answer AND resolve so many questions he's thus far posed in this final arc. I cannot even write how many tangent story line plots he's created and will need to resolve in the next and final 10-15 chapters of the ENTIRE series! To me, unless he begins making his chapters 30+ pages, Kubo is going to forget, hasten, and under depict several key aspects (characters, issues, history, powers, relationships, basic manga logic of his current setting in the story, etc) of his story, which will therefore end his greatest series unsatisfying and without due respect. Kubo...I hope you've saved your ABSOLUTE BEST for these last few chapters.
    ...I'm sorry, but what ? I have never seen Kubo mentioning that this is the last volume, but that this is the last arc. Judging by how the fight went in the Fake Karakura Town, we have at least 2 years of Bleach left .

    If you are talking about what's written on the top of the color page, then that is a mistranslation from Mangastream. In other scanlations it says "chapter" as a final "arc", or "part" of the story.


    Quote Originally Posted by kiduka View Post
    Still where the hell is Yoruichi? She needs to show up with some more hax tools from the Shihoin Clan like that Shihoin Shield that destroyed the Sokyoku.
    Well, she might be with Urahara, like the rest of the sneaky characters and whatnot, or she is actually doing her job as the Shihoin Leader, in other words, protecting the SK's Treasurer and other things...

    She might jump out wearing something funky, after all the Shihoin Clan is also known as Tenshiheisōban (天賜兵装番, House of Godly Gears), so expect for Hōgu (宝具, lit. "Treasure Tool") and Bugu (武具, lit. "War Tool") to appear, along with Tenshiheisō (天賜兵装, lit. "Heavenly Gifted Soldier Clothing"). Maybe she will even have her Zanpakutou with her .

    Then again we don't know what happened with the Shihoin Clan and their mission after Yoruichi disappeared, perhaps it was passed to someone else... when you think about it, Yoruichi appearing with her Zanpakutou might be enough, since it might have been better for Soi-feng to use those tools because she needs a power up and a weapon, armor, tools since she lost her Bankai.
    Last edited by Zero; 09-05-2013 at 10:42 PM.



  6. #26
    Senior Member Shock's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Honolulu, HI
    Posts
    4,031
    I would love for Matsumoto to step in and tell Shiro to step back and let her handle it so he can go do something more important. She hasn't been redeemed yet as a VC from her severe beating by the 3 arrancar of Hallibel. She needs this win, a quick overpowered win against a group that is their complete opposite. Also loved how Shinsui was so cool and composed when the Grandmaster showed up, hes so cool compared to CC yamamoto hehe.

    It is going to be an amazing arc. And I think we are going to see Ukitake die but not before showing his true strength, and possibly the same for Mayuri, but not before showing he is on par with Urahara or maybe even a little bit smarter hehe.

    Can't wait. Lets get this party started
    A pie in the sky?

  7. #27
    Senior Member paulbee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Fargo, North Dakota USA
    Posts
    6,943
    Regarding Rangiku and what Aizen's men took from her, I had always thought that they took her "Honour", and Gin meant to return it by killing Aizen, which he failed to do.

    I do wonder what SS intends to do this time when as far as I know, they still haven't found a way to prevent Bankais from being stolen, and there are far more invaders this time than there were before.

    I also wonder whether Ichigo is still in SK realm, or if he's back in SS. Another thing is that I didn't see Aizen in this chapter, it sounded like someone here saw him.

    I am not perfect and I defy you to prove otherwise
    Growing Old Gracefully is an Oxymoron ... Mostly Moron !

  8. #28
    Senior Member Blackriot69's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    860
    Quote Originally Posted by Zero View Post
    ...I'm sorry, but what ? I have never seen Kubo mentioning that this is the last volume, but that this is the last arc. Judging by how the fight went in the Fake Karakura Town, we have at least 2 years of Bleach left .

    If you are talking about what's written on the top of the color page, then that is a mistranslation from Mangastream. In other scanlations it says "chapter" as a final "arc", or "part" of the story.
    Well.....that....probably makes more sense! Man, I thought Kubo had become crazy over this 6 week break. I never even thought about the mistranslation idea. My bad!

  9. #29
    Senior Member SquadZero's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    969
    Quote Originally Posted by Zero View Post

    As Nodt was referring to Byakuya's command, that Renji and the other shouldn't use their Bankai, to which he remarked that there is no way to defeat Bankai (which they have stolen) with simply Shikai, thus demoralizing and dooming the Shinigami, IIRC .
    That's not what what As Nodt said, he said, "There is no way you can win against your bankai using your shikai" right after Byakuya took a swing at him with his zanpakuto. Also given what we just saw, Hitsu using his zanpakuto's ice powers, clearly shows that they can still use their shikai. If they could not even use their shikai, then their zanpakutos would undoubtedly revert back into plain asauchi and look like every other generic zanpakuto that has not yet achieved shikai. That is clearly not the case looking at Byakuya's and Hitsu's zanpakutos.

    Saying Hitsu used some kind of ice element techinque on his own makes no sense either, it has always been shown that there are some zanpakuto that have elemental power, the zanpakutos were always the medium for those powers, not the shinigami themselves. And the zanpakuto were always in at least shikai.

  10. #30
    Senior Member King Of Soul Society's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    london
    Posts
    589
    i must say after this wait i'm not disappointed i love mayuri the fact the he instigated a fight shows that he's well prepared... shunsuis calm approach.. not suprised about hitsugaya's ice blockage because when he was young he almost killed his grandmother because he used to exert the coldness in his sleep

    He Who Speaks Without An Attentive Ear Is Mute.

    Originally Posted by halaros536
    shut up you weakling!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! you are just angry because i didnt let you became my SERVANT!!!!!! but icould not accept that because you are too weak to be my servant sorry

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •