Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    MANGASTREAM VERSION

Quote Originally Posted by Genesis 1.0 View Post
    YES! It's been too damn long but it's back and this chapter kicked ass. Attachment 41662

It's also good to see Toshiro has improved SO much to be able to block that Stern Ritter's assault with his shikai considering he was getting demolished with a Bankai before. He looks smooth and calm, as he always should given the depth of his character. Rangiku looking delectable as always.
    No, he shouldn't posses his Shikai anymore, after all they took the "whole" thing, so naturally, there is no way for him to use a "part" of it any longer. At least that's how it should have been.

It's possible that he used an ice barrier spell, or gathered his ice elemental reiatsu on the tip of his blade and swung it forward, like that attack that everyone can use, but with an added element to it. After all, what he was brushing up recently was Swordsmanship/Kenjutsu/Kendo, so almost certainly we will witness some Sword Techniques, instead of Zanpakutou Techniques, plus some Demon Magic/Kidou too.

I wonder if Rangiku has mastered a Bankai... now that I think about it, beside the two women in the Royal Guard, the only women in bleach that obtained Bankai was Unohana... is it sexism ;P ? Nah I'm joking since Rukia most likely will come with a Bankai of her own.

I'm wondering if perhaps that bath isn't one of Kirinji's or Urahara's, or some other kind of special thing:
    Spoiler!

seems pretty important since it's one of the few things that didn't disappear.

Don't worry guys, back up is already on the move and with a Bankai-stealing Blocker , a few Resurrections, a Bankai, a Full Fullbring, some Hollow Masks and that other things, kukuku.

Don't worry again, since another one is probably coming from above .

Yep this might be pretty sweet. I guess the SR will need to start loosing at some point so that Uryu could have shown his power to everyone rightfully.

Ah Bleach, man I missed you.

Damn good cover page.
    Figures we'd only see a glimpse of Ichigo this chapter. Still I hope his entrance into this battle will be awesome.
    Lingering in the shadows eh? Pretty smart on the Sternritters part. Though I think their going to be a weakness somewhere. Mayuri am looking at you. You know he has something up his sleeve.
    Speaking of Mayuri what is up with the get ups he and Nemu have on. I know its not that cold.
    Seems we have our first match-up, Toshiro vs Mohawk guy. I always enjoy a fire type vs ice type battle.

Great start by Kubo after such a long break. Hope he keeps it up.

Well that was an epic comeback!!! I love the whole shadow thing, quite genius. And Kurotsuchi again comes back with an eccentric look XD but I cant wait to see him fight, since I think itll be quite epic.

Also that ending! dang good entrace Toshiro! got quite a shock from seeing him use ice powers, wich leads me to think: Did he use an ice spell/kido ? does it mean that all the captains who got robbed of bankai can use shikai ? (doesnt seem to be the case, since Hyourinmaru wouldnt respond when Toshiro lost it ) or he simply somehow regained his powers ?

Also DAT COVER Nnnnggh so much love ~ we also get to know Haschvald is blonde : P kinda wouldve preferred if he had white hair instead.

Overall quite epic! cant wait for more!.

Talking

Well that was an epic comeback!!! I love the whole shadow thing, quite genius. And Kurotsuchi again comes back with an eccentric look XD but I cant wait to see him fight, since I think itll be quite epic.

Also that ending! dang good entrace Toshiro! got quite a shock from seeing him use ice powers, wich leads me to think: Did he use an ice spell/kido ? does it mean that all the captains who got robbed of bankai can use shikai ? (doesnt seem to be the case, since Hyourinmaru wouldnt respond when Toshiro lost it ) or he simply somehow regained his powers ?

Also DAT COVER Nnnnggh so much love ~ we also get to know Haschvald is blonde : P kinda wouldve preferred if he had white hair instead.

Overall quite epic! cant wait for more!.

EDIT: Sorry for double post, the forums are being quite glitchy to me right now, in fact when I try to delete it shows up bad gateway. Sorry ^^ ;

I have several questions and observations:

1) What's with the handle of the Zangetsus, why do they have holes that look like Ichigo should have Urahara build him handles to cover them?
    Spoiler!

2) I love how Ichigo Shohakisho starts to wrap around him like living Reiatsu.

Spoiler!

3) What in the world is in the bottom right panel
    Spoiler!

4) Did Kurotsuchi emerge from a Light Portal?

Spoiler!

5) IS Kurotuchi doing something to the outside of 12th division too?

Spoiler!

6) If a captain Loses his Bankai, He still can access his inner powers right, depending on if they are ammenable that way

Spoiler!

7 Hope the Vaizards do something significant, Hope Kepach kilss all thye sternritters all by himeself, Hope Yachiru is still alive

I am not perfect and I defy you to prove otherwise
    Growing Old Gracefully is an Oxymoron ... Mostly Moron !

Pretty cool chapter, though I wish we'd gotten a little better idea what happened with Ichigo and friends and Kenpachi before the action started back up.

Quote Originally Posted by Zero View Post
    No, he shouldn't posses his Shikai anymore, after all they took the "whole" thing, so naturally, there is no way for him to use a "part" of it any longer. At least that's how it should have been.
    No, the quincies have been stealing bankai not the shinigami's entire zanpakuto. Just look at Byakuya's fight, the one he fought even said that he could win against his bankai with his shikai.

Quote Originally Posted by Jaiden View Post
    Speaking of Mayuri what is up with the get ups he and Nemu have on. I know its not that cold.
    Seems we have our first match-up, Toshiro vs Mohawk guy. I always enjoy a fire type vs ice type battle.
    In order for the Quincy not to trans-place his inner laboratory and inventions in it, he had to remove the Shadow from it, including the ones that his own clothes would give/create. That is why the whole Inner Laboratory as well as their clothes create light from literally all directions, completely erasing the shadows in it.

It seemed like he was using the Blue Flame or normal flame, so it's understandable that he fights against an ice elemental user.

Quote Originally Posted by SquadZero View Post
    No, the quincies have been stealing bankai not the shinigami's entire zanpakuto. Just look at Byakuya's fight, the one he fought even said that he could win against his bankai with his shikai.
    You do realize that Bankai is the Full Zanpakutou brought out, hence the reason why they say "Full Release" when they scream. In other words a Shikai is a part of Bankai, and if Bankai is stolen, then there is no Shikai.

As Nodt was referring to Byakuya's command, that Renji and the other shouldn't use their Bankai, to which he remarked that there is no way to defeat Bankai (which they have stolen) with simply Shikai, thus demoralizing and dooming the Shinigami, IIRC .

Quote Originally Posted by paulbee View Post

1) What's with the handle of the Zangetsus, why do they have holes that look like Ichigo should have Urahara build him handles to cover them?
    Spoiler!

Spoiler!

Spoiler!

Spoiler!

Spoiler!

6) If a captain Loses his Bankai, He still can access his inner powers right, depending on if they are ammenable that way

Spoiler!

7 Hope the Vaizards do something significant, Hope Kepach kilss all thye sternritters all by himeself, Hope Yachiru is still alive
    1. That's not the handle, but a counter balancer. You can notice where is Ichigo holding the big Zangetsu in the image from point 2.

3. Teeth of that big, fat, inhuman, scientist.

4. Nah, as I mentioned earlier, he had to erase the shadows completely from his inner laboratory, that is why his inner laboratory is filled with blinding light.

5. Who knows ? It rather seems that Ukitake is the one that does outside the Seireiter in that flower bathtub (perhaps in preparation for his Bankai or something ?).

6. Hitsugaya should still be able to give out Ice-elemental Reiatsu and thus be capable of ably using Ice-elemental spells and attacks. It's quite possible that he, just like Ichigo in his Fullbring, can still use his Zanpakutou techniques, but since they are no longer supported by his Zan that was stolen, they will be much weaker ?

Quote Originally Posted by paulbee View Post

Spoiler!

Spoiler!

Spoiler!

Spoiler!

Spoiler!

Spoiler!

5) Nope, thats just how the quincies palace looks

Quote Originally Posted by Zero View Post
    I'm wondering if perhaps that bath isn't one of Kirinji's or Urahara's, or some other kind of special thing:
    Spoiler!
    It maybe. i remember kubo saying something about ukitake recovering from his illness. http://bleach.wikia.com/wiki/User_bl...reboot_wrap_up
    Sorry but I'm not interested in weaklings

@Zero,

1) It would seem self defeating to cut a hole or slot in a counterbalance. The missing Mass forces the Counter balance to be longer.
    2) The grip on the Long Zangetsu just looks too uncomfortable (however this is a Manga).
    3) I personally hope that there is a reason for the design of the Zangetsus, hopefully the reason has to do with them merging in Bankai form.

LoL, Why does Kurotsuchi remind me of the Juubi..somehow?

I am not perfect and I defy you to prove otherwise
    Growing Old Gracefully is an Oxymoron ... Mostly Moron !

^ Not quite. The counter balancer itself can't be too heavy, while it needs to be perfectly fit and balanced to optimally balance out the sword, thus making it longer, but with a hole in it, would certainly make it better for balance. Plus something will probably be out coming from those holes anyway, kukuku. There is a certain possibility that what Ichigo is holding isn't really a sword, but perhaps something more akin to Gungnir (which is a spear, supposedly ):
    Spoiler!

with the other part being made from Getsuga, Black Energy or something. Of course this might actually turn out that the big sword is a bow, while the small one is an arrow, expect the small one to work like a boomerang.

@michaesikagba now that yo have reminded me of it, let's check that list out again ;():
    Yamamoto

Yamamoto has become softer
    He is still without his left arm
    Though he has not changed physically, he does have some inner changes.

Sui-Feng

Her hair is shorter and straight now
    Her arm was restored due to new technology in the Gotei 13.

Rose

His look is modeled after an English gentleman
    Kubo chose to re-add Rose to the Third Division because he and Kira are well suited for each other

Kira

Kubo says he feels his bankai would be a little nauseating

Unohana

Unohana will fight in the upcoming arc
    The true form of her Zanpakuto will be seen
    When she fights, she unravels her braid

Shinji

Shinji's bangs have changed since his hair would not grow that much in 17 months
    Kubo would like to draw how Shinji and Momo have developed a trusting relationship.

Byakuya

Byakuya no longer wears a kenseikan

Renji

Renji has grown stronger
    He is not quite at Aizen level yet.
    His Bankai has changed
    Renji stopped wearing goggles and switched to a towel so they would not break in battle.

Komamura

His armor has changed

Shunsui

The "history" of his pink Haori will be revealed
    He will use Bankai in this arc

Kensei

Kensei is captain again with Hisgai, who looks up to him, as his lieutenant.

Hitsugaya

Despite insisting that he grew taller in a volume 53 sketch, he has not grown taller (Kubo laughs)
    His Bankai has been completed
    The chain on his Zanpakuto has changed

Rangiku

Rangiku's past will be a key to the story.

Kenpachi

He has not learned the name of his Zanpakuto yet
    Kubo wants to draw his becoming a captain but says it would be difficult as it would disrupt the narrative.

Yachiru

Kubo has not even drawn her in a fight yet

Ikkaku

He wears a new armor piece with the kanji for dragon on it.

Yumichika

Kubo said if he gives a lieutenant a Bankai, he thinks Yumichika would be a good choice.
    Kubo considers him and Ikkaku to be equals in strength

Mayuri

Mayuri's research will be the key to this arc.
    Specifically his study on bodies will be the main part of this arc.
    He has a new look
    He has several different "faces" which he could put on at any time.
    Kubo wanted to draw him in the last arc but could not make him appear

Ukitake

Ukitake is still ill
    He will recover
    He has undergone a bit of an internal change
    Kubo claims he has no sense of fashion and jokingly said the only change he would ever make is dying his hair.

Rukia

Kubo plans on drawing flashbacks of when she was made a Lieutenant and how she felt.
    Sentaro and Kiyone are supportive of her

Yoruichi

Kubo wanted to change her looks but thought her current look suits her too well.
    She is permanently exiled from Soul Society along with Urahara
    Her secret past with Urahara will be revealed

Isshin

His past with Ryuken will be revealed
    Isshin could not go to Soul Society with Urahara because it would reveal something to the Gotei 13 and thus did not go.

Ichigo

Aizen commented that since Ichigo's birth, he has been an extraordinary being, the meaning behind this will be revealed
    Grand Fisher called Ichigo a true blood, the meaning of this will be revealed
    The reason why Ichigo looks so similar to Kaien will come out.
    Ichigo is a Substitute Shinigami again.
    Months before the Lost Substitute Shinigami arc began, Kubo sent a sketch of Ichigo's new Shikai to his publisher.
    The marks around his wrist and neck represent the remnants of his Fullbring merging with his Shinigami powers

Masaki

Ichigo and Isshin believe that Masaki died to Grand Fisher, however this may not be true. The truth will be revealed.

Aizen

Aizen will return
    Kubo wants to draw him in restraints.

Visored

The fate of Hiyori will be revealed
    What became of the other Visored will be revealed

Zennosuke

Kubo says he is unemployed (Kubo laughed)

Royal Guard

The Royal Guard will appear
    Kubo has already drawn all the members

Other Stuff

Kubo says the Soul Society Arc was about Rukia, Arrancar arc was about Orihime and Lost Substitute Arc was about Sado. Based on this, the new arc will likely be about Uryu.
    The new arc will take place in an Ice palace beneath somewhere.
    The palace will be mostly white with blues and silvers in there as well.
    The arc will take place right after the last one
    Grimmjow is alive and might become a friend
    Nel will likely return
    This will be the last arc in Bleach
    Everyone's bloodlines will be revealed
    The Soul King will be revealed
    The villains in this arc are few in number but their numbers will increase.
    Everyone's past will become important.
    The threat in this arc will be so great that it will force the Royal Guard out and be something they have never faced before.
    The new villains have the ability to complete erase a Hollow from existence
    The new villains have been killing Hollows in mass.
    Mayuri knows what is going on.