Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Naruto 645 Discussion / 646 Predictions

It is out, must I say pretty awesome chapter

http://www.mangapanda.com/naruto/645
    My name is Corey and I am an asshole. I get excessively drunk at inappropriate times, disregard social norms, indulge in every whim, ignore the consequences of my actions, mock idiots and posers, sleep with random women, and just generally act like a raging dick head. I contribute to society in no way what so ever

Proud fan of the Oujou White Knights!

can't wait to see sakura's expression of jealousy. Maybe her anger would awakened another 'sage'.

c'mon yondaime, give another chakra of kurama!

An interesting chapter, although I am getting a bit tired of Naruto acting like a moron. As Tobirama said, "is he really that stupid?" Naruto making blatantly foolish decisions made sense when he was a child but for him to still be making the same mistakes just seems lame.

Other than that though, this was a great chapter. It was especially interesting to see Sasuke's reaction to Naruto's massive growth in power. Sasuke himself has improved a huge amount in a short time so for him to be frustrated by Naruto's growth makes a lot of sense. This also hints at Sasuke's motive to outclass Naruto. Every time Naruto has surpassed Naruto, Sasuke has been driven to extremes to seek greater power. Like when he sought out Orochimaru, or how he took Itachi's eyes. I suspect that once again Sasuke is going to go to an extreme to obtain a greater power. I think this whole battle is really creating new paths for both Naruto and Sasuke. This battle is a chance for Naruto to learn from their elders and also see the type of power they will eventually have to face. They are also getting a good chance to measure each other up. When Sasuke arrived he seemed very impressive and it seemed like Naruto was struggling to keep up but as the battle has gone on Naruto has taken the lead and Sasuke has taken more of a back seat. It will be interesting to see how they deal with that once the battle has ended.

The battle with Kabuto also showed Sasuke some of his limitations. I think that Sasuke is beginning to realize that even with his current level of power he is far from the perfect warrior. Sasuke has now seen the power of Sage mode both from Kabuto and Naruto. And he is also getting to see Eye powers even above his own from Madara. I think after this Sasuke will be more motiveated than ever to obtain the Rinnegan so that he can match that power.

Obito countering the Rasengan was also a good scene, it was good to see that they can't just keep exploiting the same weakness and Obito is learning just as his opponents are. It was good to see that while Obito does have a vulnerability to natural energy he is far from defenseless and even with Natural energy it is going to take a hell of a lot to bring him down. I am still wondering why Obito doesn't seem to be able to use any of the Rinnegan or Mangekyou Sharingan abilities though. While his current powers are impressive it seems like some of those other techniques would be better for some of the situations he has gotten into.

It was interesting to see Madara's reaction to the Eternal Tsukuyomi, he seemed surprised that Obito is already trying it. I am really wondering what his plan is to counter Obito, since he hasn't seemed very worried.

Felt kinda of short but this was predicted by many of us.

- Yeah so it happened pretty much as I expected with Naruto being reminded by Kurama and not realizing.

- Was surprised to hear the 2nd say Naruto may be become a better hokage than his brother.... but well you know...

- Obito must be worried now that he is being pushed back.

- He is using a Jinchuuriki transformation so that he can use the Jyuubi eye power

- time for Madara to use his trump card ?

Fire type

What chakra type are you?
    http://www.quizilla.com/quizzes/4038...lement-are-you

Wow the pace of the story is blazin. I love how the only reason Naruto hasn't been able to use sage chakra while using Kurama's chakra is because of the kyuubi's ego. Naruto and Kurama are pals now and it's just wonderful, I mean how else could we get a goofy naruto moment in the midst of an incredibly serious battle that has brought together former enemies to stop a pair of hate filled Uchiha hellbent on transmitting a world wide genjutsu matrix.

Who here is keen to see Naruto: the hokage years - winning the peace ????????

This foreshadowed Sage Mode + Kurama was so underwhelming, seriously, it seemed more like to the Kurama's power was added a bit of Naruto's Sage Chakra, rather than Naruto balancing it out with Kyubi, so yeah, it didn't do much beside changing the properties of the attack a bit...

Well, it's time to absorb Juugo, eh Sasuke ? Or are we now waiting for Orochimaru to give everyone the CS Bite so that everyone can use Sage Energy ?

Wait a minute, Kurama hates Sage Mode and thus Sages in overall ? Why ? Wasn't his father also a Sage ? Or does this mean that he hates the Sages, because like Hashirama, they were the only ones that could control him, beside the MS ?

CHAPTER 645

The reason why Naruto vs Gaara is my favorite part 1 fight, is because the whole time the fight raged on, Sasuke was forced to watch how strong Naruto had become. It is now happening again, and this makes me very, very happy Also, I don't know what you guys were expecting with the Kyuubi Sage Mode Combo lol I remembered that it happened before, and imagined the final product would be something similar. The next leap will come when he goes full Bijuu mode, and utilizes the power of the nine names.

Well at least the 2 and the 4 are enjoying their time with naruto.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Kick me high, hit me low, spit on me it's gonna take more than that to break my soul.

Quote Originally Posted by janfeae View Post
    The reason why Naruto vs Gaara is my favorite part 1 fight, is because the whole time the fight raged on, Sasuke was forced to watch how strong Naruto had become. It is now happening again, and this makes me very, very happy Also, I don't know what you guys were expecting with the Kyuubi Sage Mode Combo lol I remembered that it happened before, and imagined the final product would be something similar. The next leap will come when he goes full Bijuu mode, and utilizes the power of the nine names.
    He is already in Full Bijuu Mode. Kurama and Naruto's Bijuu mode is Unique because he doesn't turn into the Kyuubi entirely.

Anyway this sage Kurama mode is a bit underwhelming because Kurama's power was not Increased or Amplified in any way, and Obito could still fend it off, but could not cancel it.

I guess/hope that there is a Levelu-2 Sage-Bijuu Mode, as I have been Arguing and hoping for Kurama to Consume Sage energy while Naruto absorbs it while moving and then the two can use the exponential increase in Sage energy (from absorbing it while moving) to reach a whole new level. The Other possibility is for Naruto to use Kurama's entire power/chakra to Ballance Sage Mode energy. Problem is that Naruto can not contain (in my opinion) all that Natural Energy in his human body. Kurama still has to contain and channel it somehow.

I am not perfect and I defy you to prove otherwise
    Growing Old Gracefully is an Oxymoron ... Mostly Moron !

Sasuke filled with Envy was the best. We hardly have gotten that, but its always nice when it happens. I think this jealousy will push him to go seeking power again. Another saga? Loved that Obito isn't being belittled into taking harmful attacks without defending himself.