Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    Looks like Kishimoto is dead set on Keeping Naruto as a BaaKaa (Idiot), However he's an Idiot with a Big Heart, Great Ninja Skills, Incredible Chakra, and Spot On Instincts. I have to now agree with others who have drawn similarities to Goku, except that Naruto has deeper feellings than Goku ever did.

The are two Bright spots in this BAAKAA-rization of Naruto:

1) Tobirama observed that Naruto is idiotic....LIKE HASHIRAMA, well if I were to be an idiot, I'd say that is great company to be compared with, On top of that Tobirama also said that Naruto might ned up a greater Hokage than Hashirama. This is very very important for the story, and it explains why Tobirama, Hashirama, and Minato were Edo-Tensei-ed to life. Tobirama is the Narator and critical but objective observer. Hashirama is the current reigning Greatest Hokage, he's here to witness and endorse the passing of the Crown-Title to Naruto. Finally Minato brings in the propoer emotional context to Naruto's development, a proud father admiring and admonishing his son to acheive destiny and greatness.

Spoiler!

I see, you're more stupid than my brother

But:

You might even become a better hokage than my brother

2) The second Point/bright spot is that Naruto has an unexpected ally. The Kyuubi who was once thought of as an evil hateful demon Fox, is actually a very inteligent and observant Chap. Naruto has inside him an ancient creature with a great deal of power, and as it turns out, wisdom too. This aspect of Kurama was first hinted here (maybe not first, but close):

Spoiler!

Here Kakashi makes an Observation about the Kyuubi

And Here:
    Spoiler!

Kyuubi Has great powers of Observation

So to summarize Naruto is no ordinary Idiot, he is an Idiot of exceptionally good company. On top of this, Naruto has a powerful, smart, and reliable partner inside him..The Kyuubi.

Finally, The Intro to Sage-Kyuubi mode was something underpowering. Naruto did not turn into SO6P or gain a Rinnegan, However, I feel that there is a LEVELU-2 several chapters around the corner. This is consistent with Kishimoto's writting style, he won't just give it all away in one go on the first try.

If Naruto and Kurama acheive a whole new level of powers through Sage Mode, Pa toad will not be involved, although I gues he could give them clues on using Sage Mode since he has far more experience than Naruto or Kurama, but as I see and have bee calling it, Naruto cannot simple Absorb some Natural energy same as he always did, in the same quantities as he always had. In order for him and Kurama to be a real threat, and to attain SO6P level, they have to involve ALL of Kurama's Chakra, in effect, Kurama Must Become A Sage. When this happens then everything will change. However I don't expect it to happen soon, the story has a long way to go and Kishi won't pull out his trump Card this early.

I am not perfect and I defy you to prove otherwise
    Growing Old Gracefully is an Oxymoron ... Mostly Moron !

Looks like Kishimoto is dead set on Keeping Naruto as a BaaKaa (Idiot), However he's an Idiot with a Big Heart, Great Ninja Skills, Incredible Chakra, and Spot On Instincts. I have to now agree with others who have drawn similarities to Goku, except that Naruto has deeper feellings than Goku ever did.

The are two Bright spots in this BAAKAA-rization of Naruto:

1) Tobirama observed that Naruto is idiotic....LIKE HASHIRAMA, well if I were to be an idiot, I'd say that is great company to be compared with, On top of that Tobirama also said that Naruto might ned up a greater Hokage than Hashirama. This is very very important for the story, and it explains why Tobirama, Hashirama, and Minato were Edo-Tensei-ed to life. Tobirama is the Narator and critical but objective observer. Hashirama is the current reigning Greatest Hokage, he's here to witness and endorse the passing of the Crown-Title to Naruto. Finally Minato brings in the propoer emotional context to Naruto's development, a proud father admiring and admonishing his son to acheive destiny and greatness.

Spoiler!

I see, you're more stupid than my brother

But:
    Spoiler!

You might even become a better hokage than my brother

2) The second Point/bright spot is that Naruto has an unexpected ally. The Kyuubi who was once thought of as an evil hateful demon Fox, is actually a very inteligent and observant Chap. Naruto has inside him an ancient creature with a great deal of power, and as it turns out, wisdom too. This aspect of Kurama was first hinted here (maybe not first, but close):

Spoiler!

Here Kakashi makes an Observation about the Kyuubi

And Here:
    Spoiler!

Kyuubi Has great powers of Observation

So to summarize Naruto is no ordinary Idiot, he is an Idiot of exceptionally good company. On top of this, Naruto has a powerful, smart, and reliable partner inside him..The Kyuubi.

Finally, The Intro to Sage-Kyuubi mode was something underpowering. Naruto did not turn into SO6P or gain a Rinnegan, However, I feel that there is a LEVELU-2 several chapters around the corner. This is consistent with Kishimoto's writting style, he won't just give it all away in one go on the first try.

If Naruto and Kurama acheive a whole new level of powers through Sage Mode, Pa toad will not be involved, although I gues he could give them clues on using Sage Mode since he has far more experience than Naruto or Kurama, but as I see and have bee calling it, Naruto cannot simple Absorb some Natural energy same as he always did, in the same quantities as he always had. In order for him and Kurama to be a real threat, and to attain SO6P level, they have to involve ALL of Kurama's Chakra, in effect, Kurama Must Become A Sage. When this happens then everything will change. However I don't expect it to happen soon, the story has a long way to go and Kishi won't pull out his trump Card this early.

Naruto has great charisma, to the point of wielding the greatest talk-no-jutsu in the series. In a way, this plus strength is enough for a leader, since using his charisma Naruto can easily acquire people that will do the thinking for him, which pretty much happened. Not to mention that Naruto tends to think outside of the box, which when combination with other smart characters thinking should result in a fool-proof plan.

Perhaps we should consider it as his Kekkei Genkai, since Naruto supposedly emanates/release constantly unnoticeable life energies at a certain wavelength, that makes other characters want to talk with him. Seems more like a high level genjutsu that works on subconscious that is constantly released from his body, lol .

I just had to share this with everyone. It's from colokage.com. They do a gret job.

Anyone notice a drawing error on Chapter 645 Page 14, the fifth panel.

Spoiler!

On the fifth panel when Minato replies to Naruto he looks to his right and on the last panel when he replies again to Naruto he looks to his left.

Naruto's position is on the left side next to him but the fifth panel made it look like Naruto was on Minato's right.

Slovakia, not Slovenia - LEARN THE FUCKING DIFFERENCE !!!
    This is getting really embarrasing, WHERE IS THE THIRD HOKAGE SARUTOBI ? If that black goo "erased" him then at the very least we could have had a small panel of notification of that from Tobirama. At this point Im inclined to believe that he is the most overrated shinobi of all time, seriously.
    FAVOURITE MANGAS
    Naruto, Bleach, One Piece, Fairy Tail, Claymore, Ao No Exorcist, Katekyo Hitman Reborn, Gamaran, Toriko, Vinland Saga, Gantz, Wolf Guy, Deadman Wonderland, Vagabond, Blade of The Immortal, Battle Royale, Zettman

Quote Originally Posted by Maximo View Post
    This is getting really embarrasing, WHERE IS THE THIRD HOKAGE SARUTOBI ? If that black goo "erased" him then at the very least we could have had a small panel of notification of that from Tobirama. At this point Im inclined to believe that he is the most overrated shinobi of all time, seriously.
    Quite likely, I mean compared to Onoki who is seemingly older than him, he really seems pathetic, while Onoki can still kick some mayor ass... well maybe not pathetic, but it would be nice if he tried and managed to do something right...

Hiruzen is supposedly a stronger version of Kakashi, but indifference to Kakashi, Hiruzen doesn't seem to posses any Kage-level techniques, beside the Dead Demon Seal, but that is a one shot thing with a high level of failing from what it seems when used by his old bones. His knowledge of jutsu might have been useful, if not for the fact that the enemy is a complete unknown, using jutsu that he never saw or heard about and the like.

Technically, Hiruzen already had his moment of nostalgia by witnessing the "trio" once again, plus he did explain things in the Uchiha hideout, as well as was used as a stepping stone to prove that people of his level are worthless against Jyubito... maybe this means that his role has been fulfilled ?

Or, as I mentioned previously, he is currently being injected with youthfulness, kukukukuku, because it is really suspicious that Orochimaru isn't back yet, it will be even more suspicious when the Kages arrive before him.

BTW, is it me or is the new forum layout incompatible with Firefox ? Because things tend to not work, unless I open them in a new window...

@Kidduka,

I didn't notice any problems with Minato's eyes, Could be the quarky appearnce of ET eyes though.

@ Maximo,

I think Tobirama mentioned that Hiruzen let himself get hit by Jubbito, knowing he as ET can take the hits, but this strategy backfired since Jubbito was canceling out jutsu. Personally I have no problem with Hiruzen's performance because when you put into perspective why each of the Hokages was Revived, Hiruzen was just a vehicle to facilitate 1) Hashirama and Tobirama's release, along with Orochimaru's arms and Jutsu and 2) Be a Segway for Minato by taking responsibility for the Uchihas and letting Danzo run wild.

Frankly Kishi never planned to use Hiruzen in this battle anyway, and Hiruzen has fulfilled his designated reason/role for being revived.

Quote Originally Posted by paulbee View Post
    @Kidduka,

I didn't notice any problems with Minato's eyes, Could be the quarky appearnce of ET eyes though.

@ Maximo,

I think Tobirama mentioned that Hiruzen let himself get hit by Jubbito, knowing he as ET can take the hits, but this strategy backfired since Jubbito was canceling out jutsu. Personally I have no problem with Hiruzen's performance because when you put into perspective why each of the Hokages was Revived, Hiruzen was just a vehicle to facilitate 1) Hashirama and Tobirama's release, along with Orochimaru's arms and Jutsu and 2) Be a Segway for Minato by taking responsibility for the Uchihas and letting Danzo run wild.

Frankly Kishi never planned to use Hiruzen in this battle anyway, and Hiruzen has fulfilled his designated reason/role for being revived.
    My stance is that Obito didn't gain the ability to nullify ninjutsu until after he obtained complete control over the Juubi. When he destroyed Hiruzen, he wasn't nullifying. Hiruzen will be back, probably when Oro arrived. We've been watching FTG combos, and now Bijuu Mode combos. Kishi is just letting the teams in action share a common theme to highlight aspects of their fighting styles. I'm sure Hiruzen will have his moment. Who knows, maybe Oro will revive Jiraiya as well, and the original 3 Sannin can fight alongside their master.

Minato Present and other half of Karuma

I am sick of waiting waiting waiting. when Minato will give his PRESENT to Naruto and when he will give the other half of Karuma to Naruto. Come on Kishi, make it happen.