Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by paulbee View Post
    He is already in Full Bijuu Mode. Kurama and Naruto's Bijuu mode is Unique because he doesn't turn into the Kyuubi entirely.

Anyway this sage Kurama mode is a bit underwhelming because Kurama's power was not Increased or Amplified in any way, and Obito could still fend it off, but could not cancel it.

I guess/hope that there is a Levelu-2 Sage-Bijuu Mode, as I have been Arguing and hoping for Kurama to Consume Sage energy while Naruto absorbs it while moving and then the two can use the exponential increase in Sage energy (from absorbing it while moving) to reach a whole new level. The Other possibility is for Naruto to use Kurama's entire power/chakra to Ballance Sage Mode energy. Problem is that Naruto can not contain (in my opinion) all that Natural Energy in his human body. Kurama still has to contain and channel it somehow.

Oh, well yea, appearance wise. I just believe something nice will happen when he becomes reunited with his other half. It will almost be like Bijuu Modes squared, chakra wise (In theory anyway) As for the fusion, I think we all hope some new abilities will come forth, instead of just Rasengan+, and some crazy eyes lol

Quote Originally Posted by paulbee View Post
    He is already in Full Bijuu Mode. Kurama and Naruto's Bijuu mode is Unique because he doesn't turn into the Kyuubi entirely.

Anyway this sage Kurama mode is a bit underwhelming because Kurama's power was not Increased or Amplified in any way, and Obito could still fend it off, but could not cancel it.

I guess/hope that there is a Levelu-2 Sage-Bijuu Mode, as I have been Arguing and hoping for Kurama to Consume Sage energy while Naruto absorbs it while moving and then the two can use the exponential increase in Sage energy (from absorbing it while moving) to reach a whole new level. The Other possibility is for Naruto to use Kurama's entire power/chakra to Ballance Sage Mode energy. Problem is that Naruto can not contain (in my opinion) all that Natural Energy in his human body. Kurama still has to contain and channel it somehow.
    The Kurama part being transparent seems to be because of the Sealing method, since Minato's look the same way, but dark. The real difference is the cloaking around the body. It might be because Naruto was born as a mutant, by being mutated by Kyubi, thus gaining perhaps extra potential in their link between them (the marks on his cheeks and how they change when he connects with Kyubi are a prove of that, which Minato doesn't posses, plus other things). The other possibility is the difference in lineage, between Naruto and Minato, but that's probably not the case.

If Naruto had only the KCM at his disposal, then an addition of SM to it would have a been a great thing. After all, KCM gives speed, emo sensing and other, while SM gives durability, life sensing, and other. The fusion of both would be certainly something, but it being together with Bijuu Mode is a bit redundant, the only useful thing is probably the sensing powers of SM, other than that neither enhanced durability or speed give him anything, when he is using his chakra to defend, attack and move, not to mention that the chakra at his disposal is vast and potent. Oh right, plus the Natural trait to it which allows one to damage Obito (looks like one really needs a set of strictly selected powers to battle Obito, good job Minato , thought it's not the way you thought ).

The answer is always Kage Bunshin. Naruto can easily duplicate his body and lessen the burden on his main body like that, while still having it at his disposal.

Infinite Tsukuyomi is starting eh? I kind of hope it gets completed for at least a little while. I know we saw what the perfect world would look like in the movie, but I think that it would kind of be cool to see it in cannon.
    Aggravate, Anger, and Piss off

The kyuubi hates Sage mode because it was Naruto's rejection of the Kyuubi's power, that was why he learned it. I can also see the Kyuubi being the jealous type to take poorly to something else being presented as "superior" to his power.

Man, Sasuke and Naruto really are a reflection of Madara and Hashirama, aren't they? The constant escalations of power in an attempt to surpass each other, the rivalry, the envy, it'll be nice to see if Sasuke and Naruto can resolve their dispute better than Madara and Hashirama did.

Quote Originally Posted by Temperjoke View Post
    The kyuubi hates Sage mode because it was Naruto's rejection of the Kyuubi's power, that was why he learned it. I can also see the Kyuubi being the jealous type to take poorly to something else being presented as "superior" to his power.

Man, Sasuke and Naruto really are a reflection of Madara and Hashirama, aren't they? The constant escalations of power in an attempt to surpass each other, the rivalry, the envy, it'll be nice to see if Sasuke and Naruto can resolve their dispute better than Madara and Hashirama did.
    Nah, it probably will still end with one piercing the other from the back with his long... sword or chakra arm . With Naruto sticking out his balls onto Sasuke... and Rasenganing him away... and of course Sasuke piercing and making holes in Naruto, since he loves it...

Madara already presented the two interpretations of the Tablet and since Madara and Hashirama took the second route (takeover and fusion for peace), Sasuke and Naruto will probably take the first one (cooperation for peace).

Quote Originally Posted by Zero View Post
    Nah, it probably will still end with one piercing the other from the back with his long... sword or chakra arm . With Naruto sticking out his balls onto Sasuke... and Rasenganing him away... and of course Sasuke piercing and making holes in Naruto, since he loves it....
    -likes post-

the only reason I think that combined rasengan only cracked the black bijuudama matter construct is that only half of the power from the building sized rasengan was senjutsu amplified.

if/when Naruto gets the other half of Kurama's chakra and tried the same move again, the results will be totally different
    come fight my brute here

First I wanna Say HHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLEEEEEEEELLLLLLUUUUUUUUUUUJJJJJJJJJJJJJAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

The Site is Back (sorry for the extreme Joy and enthusiasm.

Anyway, I don't think Sage Kurama Bijuu Mode is quite done yet. Sooner or later Naruto will ballance out Kurama's Chakra with Sage Mode... Kishi is playing Coy/dumb with us.

I am not perfect and I defy you to prove otherwise
    Growing Old Gracefully is an Oxymoron ... Mostly Moron !

This was an epic chapter! I enjoyed it the whole way through. My only complaint is my mixed feelings towards the way Kyuubi/Sage Mode (FINALLY!!!!!!!!!!) was handled. On the one hand, it was epic, complete with praise from Hokages, jealousy from Sasuke, and a little bit of fear from Obito. On the other hand, entering Sage Mode seemed to do little else than add a "Natural Energy" elemental manipulation to Naruto's attacks. I wish we could have seen something else to spice things up, perhaps had Sage Yang Kurama compare his new power levels to Yin Kurama.

But how cool was the giant duo Kyuubi Sage Rasengan? Very exciting stuff. I can accept Minato entering a full Bijuu Mode for fanservice, since Naruto was clearly the superior / leader between the two. Being a Sage really counts for a lot, ya know!

It's interesting that Obito is rushing into the infinite tsukuyomi as soon as he sees Naruto prepping a bijuu-dama with sage chakra infused into it. There must be a good reason that Madara insisted upon defeating those who stand in their way first, in fact I can't see how Obito will be able to have it ready before Naruto smashes him with that bijuu-dama. Nevertheless it would be interesting to see it initiated and for us the readers to get a glimpse of this hellish dreamland that Madara and Obito have fought so relentlessly to pursue.

Another thought, Sasuke has been outshone by Naruto these past 2 chapters but one way I can see him possibly clawing back some of the limelight is if he was to bust out a genjutsu sealing sword in an itachi/emo inspired moment and seal both Madara and Obito in a neverending genjutsu. To me it seems like it would be poetic justice, they despise the real world so much that they consider it to be hell so for their sake and the sake of everyone else who still has hope for the world they can be banished to the sort of realm they want to be in anyway except they presumably won't be in control of it the way they would be within mugen tsukuyomi. That's my 2 cents anyway.