• Fair

4 25.00%
  • Bad

0 0%
  • Very Bad

0 0%
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8
    Quote Originally Posted by odramek View Post
    Notice how Sasuke pretty much wanted to abandon everyone except Naruto and Juugo. This guy wants to fight Naruto to the point that will put himself in harms way in order for him to survive. The Naruto-Sasuke final showdown will happen!
    i seriously think saskue has reformed. he wanted to save naruto because he doesn't want to lose him, simple as that.

i learned a new word paulbee- assuaged

A common mistake that people make when trying to design something completely foolproof is to underestimate the ingenuity of complete fools.

Quote Originally Posted by guy View Post
    i seriously think saskue has reformed. he wanted to save naruto because he doesn't want to lose him, simple as that.

i learned a new word paulbee- assuaged
    Nah, it wasn't an emotional decision (though he certainly has somewhat reformed, since you can clearly see that it wasn't an easy decision to abandon his future servants/other people like that), but strictly rational one. Jyuugo and Naruto are the only ones that can harm Obito (the only ones in the barrier who can use Natural Energy, beside Hashirama who is occupied), while 2nd and 4th could have escaped by themselves.

Before Sasuke can confront Naruto, he first needs to defeat Obito and if Naruto were to die fighting Obito, well the winners written the history, so technically Sasuke would have proved that he is right, kukukuku.

Sasuke next progression lies in obtain Madara's will. i beleive madara will is enough to progress him closer to Naruto level. He doesn't have time for Rinnegan. Also his fight with naruto will decide who take Hokage's seat. Kakashi can play an important role such discovering what lies within Obito's dimension. For instance, few Uchiha survivors or Sasuke parent. Death of the Uchiha clan doesn't add up unless Madara was the culprit. Obito is weak offensivly and Itachi was fighting time; two Uchiha destroying an entire clan seem a little far-fetch. Anyone but Madara, not an icon possessing Madara will.

Quote Originally Posted by Zero View Post
    I'm not sure if many, but there are certainly some, as always.

Obito, as Tobi/Madara said that because he was constantly watched by Black Zetsu (which is more of a Madara than Obito himself). He must have played "disappointment" because of loosing Nagato, so that it didn't seems suspicious and so that it wouldn't seem that Obito never intendant to revive Madara (which probably was the case).

That was The Plan of using The Plan :p. He probably intended to use it himself, the moment he learned the full scope of it.

From what I understood, Obito needed a Rinnegan while there was a possibility that Nagato's eyes were already destroyed or hidden in a place he would never find (lol Konan, such a failure ), thus he needed Sasuke's EMS in case he had to evolve it to Rinnegan and use it for himself. The moment he got the Rinnegan, Sasuke became unimportant, more or less, or rather no longer useful for the Eyes, but rather as a simple war/battle potential (then Kabuto appeared with his Zombie army and Sasuke again became even less important ).
    Good points. It would actually make sense if Obito was mainly using Sasuke in case he couldn't obtain Madara's Rinnegan and also as a way of convincing Black Zetsu that he still intended to resurrect Madara. Also, Kabuto resurrecting Madara really changed the game, we saw a big change in Obito from that point on. After Kabuto showed him the revived Madara, Obito seemed to become noticeably frightened for the first time (aside from when he was a kid of course). I think that is why he has been so desperately rushing to complete his plans. That is why he even went as far as to find a way of resurrecting the Juubi without the Eight and Nine-tails. Obtaining them was the whole purpose for the war, so it seems ridiculous that he would give up on them. I think he did it not because he discovered they were no longer important but because he didn't have any other choice. Obito was loosing, Kabuto was following his own agenda. Most of the Edo Tensei had been sealed or broken free and the Zetsu clones were being discovered. With Madara resurrected Obito likely realized that his time had almost run out. Then during his fight with Naruto, Killerbee, Kakashi and Gui, he also started to loose control of the Bijuu he had. Obito's situation got even more desperate when Itachi ended the Edo Tensei and Madara was freed.

No, Sasuke doesn't want Jyubi, on the contrary, he wants to erase it complete form existence (his whole demeanor and statements about burning it whole with Amaterasu/Kagetsuchi). He sees the Bijuu as a part of the old system that he wants to destroy (and made a new one) and he is right. If they weren't part of the system, Minato wouldn't have to sacrifice himself and his family to maintain the Bijuu balance.
    Agreed, Sasuke's mentality about the Juubi is totally different from Madara and Obito's. Sasuke wants to end the old system entirely and create a new system. Madara essentially wants to become the new Rikudou and rule existence, and Obito really just cares about the Moon's Eye plan and creating a world of bliss where he can be with everyone he loved. That is one of the reasons I think Orochimaru is willing to let Sasuke do as he pleases, I think Orochimaru wants to see what Sasuke will create (the new wind). Orochimaru also likely realizes that Sasuke will need him and he can take advantage of that position. Sasuke has what he wants but he also has much of what Sasuke wants. I think both Sasuke and Orochimaru learned a lot during the fight between Itachi and Kabuto. They each discovered flaws in themselves and learned that together they would be far more likely to obtain their goals.

GM might be rather made from clay-like substance than wood, especially if you take into consideration it's actual color.

The rest will probably be answered in this arc.
    I think it is petrified wood, or at least petrified plant matter.

Quote Originally Posted by POW View Post
    This is probably one of best ideas in here and I think it is correct. However I don't think Kakashi is going to use his power yet as I think he will be instrumental at later time at defeating Obito.

I think at some point Naruto will use a Sage mode infused attack and go after Obito who may have no other choice but to try and avoid it with time space ninjutsu only to be caught by Kakashi. I think the Kyuubi cloak can also allow people to communicate telepathically so Kakashi will be able to pick up on whats going on.
    I definitely think Kakashi has a big role to play in Obito's downfall. Also, I think Kakashi will discover something important in the other dimension, I think that will be a big part of his development.

Nah, it wasn't an emotional decision (though he certainly has somewhat reformed, since you can clearly see that it wasn't an easy decision to abandon his future servants/other people like that), but strictly rational one. Jyuugo and Naruto are the only ones that can harm Obito (the only ones in the barrier who can use Natural Energy, beside Hashirama who is occupied), while 2nd and 4th could have escaped by themselves.

Before Sasuke can confront Naruto, he first needs to defeat Obito and if Naruto were to die fighting Obito, well the winners written the history, so technically Sasuke would have proved that he is right, kukukuku.
    Agreed it was definitely a calculated decision, if it was an emotional one he wouldn't have just chosen Naruto and Juugo. Sasuke hasn't shown any particular care or interest in most people since he got back. He didn't even consider trying to get Sakura out. Sasuke has an agenda and his decision to save Juugo and Naruto definitely seem to fit that agenda.

In regards to Hiruzen, look at Madara. Look at the Madara that met Obito, and then look at the Madara in his prime. There is a major difference in power. I believe it is the same story with Hiruzen. Hiruzen was never on Hashirama's level, but because of his jutsu mastery, he got the same name tag. His stats in the data book are also very impressive. He has a 5 in Ninjutsu, Taijutsu, Genjutsu, Hand Seals, and Intelligence.

We have yet to see the professor who mastered all the jutsu of Konoha. And even though we may never see it, remember that the ninja in the story of Naruto were far stronger in their prime, than they were in their later years. I do believe he truly earned the title of Hokage.

There was a point where little was known about Hashirama, and that persisted for a great many years. The same goes for Minato. It was all talk until we finally saw it for ourselves on the day the Kyuubi attacked Konoha (Even though I believed it lol The same goes for Hashirama and Madara. There was a guy with the right theory on them 5 years before they were reintroduced.). We're just now learning how great Tobirama truly was. Prior to the year 2013, all we really knew was that he was the greatest water style user of all time.

So even if Hiruzen is never shown again, I wouldn't underestimate him as shinobi worthy of the title Kage. I hope you guys are right in saying that Kishimoto wouldn't bother bringing him back without purpose. Perhaps he'll play a role when Orochimaru and Co. arrive.

I believe Hiruzen in his prime is around the level of Jiraiya/Orochimaru (with less power than Jiraiya, less forbidden jutsu than Oro... in other words, an "All-Around" type, similar to Kakashi, but with more chakra).