6 37.50%
  • Fair

4 25.00%
  • Bad

0 0%
  • Very Bad

0 0%
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
    Only natural energy affects Obito-Juugo shows up- wonder how he will be incorporated in the plan.
    Hey baby, wanna take a gander at some Adam West penis?

Quote Originally Posted by Temperjoke View Post
    Something interesting I happened to notice. Sasuke was prepared to save Naruto and Jugo. This shows that Sasuke has changed, at least a little. He wrote off Jugo before, when he was fighting with the Kage at the conference. And he's willing to save Naruto, which implies that Sasuke realizes Naruto is important to the future. It's interesting to see.

EDIT: Actually, I think the non-transformed Naruto was a small flashback to just a couple of seconds earlier, while Naruto was sharing his and the 9-tails' idea, since Minato and Naruto stopped fistbumping while Naruto was still transformed. http://www.mangapanda.com/naruto/644/15

EDIT2: The fact that the army is outside the barrier kind of works to their advantage. It means that select people can be warped back inside, and allowed to cut loose completely, without having to worry about collateral damage. Also, Obito may not be able to work his jutsu within the barrier, it might block the Genjutsu from transmitting to the moon and reflecting off of it.
    You are quite right. Thanks for spotting that.

I am not perfect and I defy you to prove otherwise
    Growing Old Gracefully is an Oxymoron ... Mostly Moron !

Quote Originally Posted by kuroihikari View Post
    It was a slow chapter but I really like these Namikaze family moments that are all about them being together yet apart.

Also, that contrast between Naruto's brilliance and stupidity :lol:[/
    This.
    Had me rolling " eh that's how it works?!"

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by Temperjoke View Post
    Something interesting I happened to notice. Sasuke was prepared to save Naruto and Jugo. This shows that Sasuke has changed, at least a little. He wrote off Jugo before, when he was fighting with the Kage at the conference. And he's willing to save Naruto, which implies that Sasuke realizes Naruto is important to the future. It's interesting to see.

EDIT: Actually, I think the non-transformed Naruto was a small flashback to just a couple of seconds earlier, while Naruto was sharing his and the 9-tails' idea, since Minato and Naruto stopped fistbumping while Naruto was still transformed. http://www.mangapanda.com/naruto/644/15

EDIT2: The fact that the army is outside the barrier kind of works to their advantage. It means that select people can be warped back inside, and allowed to cut loose completely, without having to worry about collateral damage. Also, Obito may not be able to work his jutsu within the barrier, it might block the Genjutsu from transmitting to the moon and reflecting off of it.

Couldnt he just release the barrier?

I must admit that this drawing of the both Kyubis mixing their chakras is nice, it's certainly something that Kishi had prepared long ago (though Naruto and Minato in it seems like an add on):
    Spoiler!

Speaking about the things that can be missed:
    Naruto can read minds, well they mix their chakra which contain a mind portion so it's no surprise:
    Spoiler!

Gai is fully OK even after using the 7th Gate, thanks to Kuramax2+Naruto+Minato chakra mix:
    Spoiler!

expect Kakashi to appear in the next chapter, or at least quite soon.

Sasuke knows that only Senjutsu work on Obito, that is why he is brining Naruto and Juugo with him, since those are the only people that can use Senjutsu in their current squad (since Oro is far away, Kabuto locked in genjutsu, Hashirama occupied by Madara):
    Spoiler!

Hashirama and Madara were the only ones that couldn't use Hirashin (you would think that it should be easy for Madara to copy it) and were without the Kuramax2+Naruto+Minato chakra mix, I wonder how did they take that attack (well Madara could have absorbed it perhaps, but Hashirama... well he did seem capable of similar thing):
    Spoiler!

A drawing error, looks like Kishi forgot to give Naruto the wide marks instead of the thin ones:
    Spoiler!

So we know a bit more about KB, does this mean that the chakra resonance is the reason why Naruto can transfer Senjutsu Chakra between his clones and himself, just how he did it now with the alliance ? It works the same, but backwards ?

Half of Tobirama's justus were deemed forbidden and put into the forbidden scroll, though there are, at least from few, to tons of ninja using them anyway .

I wonder why Juugo doesn't go crazy, is it because Jyuubi is sucking most of the NE and thus Juugo doesn't absorb it spontaneously, though still enough for Hashirama (who has gigantic chakra pool) and Naruto to enter Sage Mode ?

@Zero,

Seems Juugo has been okay since Sasuke used Genjutsu to Halt his craziness.

For me one of the most moving scenes was right here: I kinda feel some resonance to Minato. He was not a cold character, despite his obviously high Intelligence.

Spoiler!

Notice Minato's eyes?

Hashirama and Madara are ET, they probably were destroyed and reformed.

I also loved this scene where the Crazy Jinchuuriki (Obito) is Flummoxed that nobody died...

Spoiler!

Bottom Left Panel

@Temperjoke,

Notice that the Barrier either opens at the top or can be made to open at the top

Spoiler!

At least the explosion vented at the top

@Zero,

I loved that Drawing of the Yin/Yang-Minato/Naruto. When I get done from Work Tonight, I am gonna have fun Photoshopping it.

PS, Can't wait for Mangabee to colorize this Chapter.

Finally, I wonder if Naruto and Minato (close blood relatives, Mixing Chakra like that would not have some permanent effects (beneficial ones) on Naruto. There is a ton of knowledge tha Minato could share with Naruto this way after he Goes Back.
    Last edited by paulbee; 08-28-2013 at 11:26 PM.

I am not perfect and I defy you to prove otherwise
    Growing Old Gracefully is an Oxymoron ... Mostly Moron !

Llord of the Sword... SilverCaliber's Avatar
    Had to be a classic if I jump in the fray.
    Truly an epic chapter; Father and son meeting in the war room on the battle field. Best friend showing you he's real and respect to your skill. The arrogant lvl 87 boss lost in his own power. The old boss of the bosses comparing you to himself and his brother looking at you take his jutsu to the next lvl.
    Also, you saved everybody with your dad who saved you and the true power he gave you....

Appearance of Darkness Aga bomBa's Avatar
    I FREAKIN LOVE THIS CHAPTER!!

- these are the moments we all waited for; Naruto / Minato.. let me explain why I found this chapter, a very GOOD chapter.

From the moment that we ( readers ) learned more about Naruto's background in the beginning; we all wanted a big reunion with his parents. Kishimoto showed us in a very emotional/crucial build up of Naruto's birth.. the very first time that we saw how he was LOVED and LEFT ALONE by Minato/Kushina.
    When we saw how BADASS Minato was against Tobi/Kyuubi, we were all blown away when Kushina/Minato protected Naruto while sacrificing themself instantly.. exactly what you would except from your parents ( these little important scenarios, symbolyzes the way of living in OUR WORLD ).

After that; we saw his little chit chat with Minato,.. just before he killed Pain. That " chakra soul transfer inside of Naruto " is a diffirent one, compared to this Edo Minato. Kishimoto potrayed Minato as a very calm, observing genius when he talked with Naruto inside of him.
    AND NOW: we see a whole diffirent Minato. Most of us, founded Minato downgraded as character, compared to the others; especially Tobimara. YES, Minato has saved the shinobis TWICE, and FINALLY; this SPACED OUT Minato, blaming himself for his actions etc.. has come to justice.

Lets be honest: knowing that the world can disappear any moment, the flashbacks of his and Kushina's sacrifice for his son whose standing like a CHAMP next to him, his own student who created the 2d kyuubi attack... NO MATTER HOW BIG/GENIUS/BADASS YOU'RE, TRUE LOVE FOR YOUR CHILDREN/LOVED ONES can create a huge impact on your conscience.. when you're feeling that you didn't done enough ( in minato's case ).

Minato standing next to his son who had grown up without any parental love, a bijuu inside which isolated him from the society.. AND YET, standing like a M....fckin CHAMP with Will of Fire breathing inside of him and never giving up: Uzumaki Naruto! I love it man.

Kishimoto has wrapped this Dad/Son PERFECTLY.. I love the fact that Naruto reacted like a BOSS; with only a glance, I can feel what your sayin; Minato face expression when Naruto said this, was priceless. Hearing those words as a father from your son who had to live a horrible/painfull youth.. makes you very, very PROUD. ( exactly how it goes in real life ).

- ON TOPIC:

I dont think that Naruto possesses the Yin Kyuubi with only fist bump Kurama; probably one shot deal. Minato will give the other half later on.. and just wait when Naruto combines sage- kyuubii: his own chakra, sage and Kyuubi in full control -> then he surpasses Hashirama. It seems that Tobimara has invented hirashin and Edo Tensei; two most of deadliest/best jutsu's in the series..

The question is; for how long does k-chakra stay on other people? How will Sasuke use this to his advantage when he fights Naruto..
    ... You're Dead 2 Me Now ...

@Paul, It provides a wonderful opportunity for Naruto to gain access to a large database of Jutsus for the possible "fight for hokage" ending.

More to the point, I wanna see more about/from the Uzumaki clan. Need some more seals to get displayed and their history and unfortunate end needs to be told as well.

Yes, but he might not be able to manipulate the barrier as he is casting the genjutsu. In any case, my point is, it's trapping Obito within it as much as it's keeping them out. And it only takes a Hirashin to get inside.