6 37.50%
  • Fair

4 25.00%
  • Bad

0 0%
  • Very Bad

0 0%

Threaded View

I disagree with some earlier posters. I really LOved this chapter..A whole Lot.

Agree with : BLUNTMAN, KUROHIKARi, Dragonzypher.

1) It was emotionally reaffirming for Naruto and Minato, allowing the self-doubts of the 4th to be assuaged.

2) A torch was passed from Minato to Naruto, and the Second Hokage acknowledges Minato's skill.

3) We get a glimpse of How much chakra Hashirama had

4) Makes you wonder whether Minato will remain in the battle much longer. I am guessing he will transfer the Complete kyuubi to Naruto (assuming he hasn't already), and he may soon dissappear to be with Kushina.

5) I hope Minato has the time to share his lineage with Naruto before he dissappears. Hope Kurama has a lot of chakra left over after this current sharing.

6 Even if Obito stays inside the Barrier, the Hirashin users can get at him.

The 5 kages should arrive soon. Hope there is a relationship between Minato and Tsunade. I strongly think the pace is just fine. I want to savour every last chapter and every last revelation left in the Manga, and I don't want it to be rushed at all.

Hope Sasuke gets to fight Obito next.
    Last edited by paulbee; 08-28-2013 at 11:24 AM.

I am not perfect and I defy you to prove otherwise
    Growing Old Gracefully is an Oxymoron ... Mostly Moron !