View Poll Results: Rate the Chapter
- 16. You may not vote on this poll
I disagree with some earlier posters. I really LOved this chapter..A whole Lot.
Agree with : BLUNTMAN, KUROHIKARi, Dragonzypher.
1) It was emotionally reaffirming for Naruto and Minato, allowing the self-doubts of the 4th to be assuaged.
2) A torch was passed from Minato to Naruto, and the Second Hokage acknowledges Minato's skill.
3) We get a glimpse of How much chakra Hashirama had
4) Makes you wonder whether Minato will remain in the battle much longer. I am guessing he will transfer the Complete kyuubi to Naruto (assuming he hasn't already), and he may soon dissappear to be with Kushina.
5) I hope Minato has the time to share his lineage with Naruto before he dissappears. Hope Kurama has a lot of chakra left over after this current sharing.
6 Even if Obito stays inside the Barrier, the Hirashin users can get at him.
The 5 kages should arrive soon. Hope there is a relationship between Minato and Tsunade. I strongly think the pace is just fine. I want to savour every last chapter and every last revelation left in the Manga, and I don't want it to be rushed at all.
Hope Sasuke gets to fight Obito next.
Last edited by paulbee; 08-28-2013 at 11:24 AM.
I am not perfect and I defy you to prove otherwise
Growing Old Gracefully is an Oxymoron ... Mostly Moron !