Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Hybrid View

Naruto Naruto 644 Discussion / 645 Predicitions

Chapter 644 is out!!!

Begin discussing/prediciting!!!

Read Here - http://mangastream.com/r/naruto/644/2027/1

or

Download Here - http://www.mangashare.com/dl/Naruto_...32#rawr=page-1

Man this is going so slowly! Atleast Naruto's got the entire Kyubi chakra now, finally! And Naruto and Minato get's their moment

I hope this is the end of the talk bullsh** between minato and naruto. Concerning the chapter itself, it was predictable, nothing fancy. I want Naruto to fight with Senjutsu!

this chapter was good but seemed kinda short like half an episode. but that's ok can't wait to see Obito's pissed off face, that said he could just say "meh whatever, I'll just remain inside this barrier that can withstand 4 Bijuu dama to prep the Mugen Tsukiyomi - game over muthafu**az !!!"

Quote Originally Posted by Kenny Bones View Post
    Man this is going so slowly! Atleast Naruto's got the entire Kyubi chakra now, finally! And Naruto and Minato get's their moment
    I don't think he has the full chakra yet, I think its still in Minato, they simply linked their chakra's together to perform the technique.

I find it interesting the Tobirama also invented the shadow clone technique. Tobirama really seems like the ultimate ninja. It seems like he is the inventor of most of the best non-bloodline related techniques. Tobirama definitely seems like the most impressive of the Ninja's without a bloodline limit.

It's very odd that Obito is no longer able to use his Mangekyou to become intangible. It seems odd that the Juubi has an eye that resembles the sharingan but so far his doesn't seem to have any apparent abilities. The Juubi's eye must look that way for a reason. So far the Juubi's body seems to act very similarly to the Mokuton but his eye has yet to show any abilities similar to the sharingan at all. There has to be something missing from all this.

I am still really wondering how the powers of the Mangekyou/Rinnegan are related to the Juubi. It seems like they must be connected since the sharingan itself is one of the best ways to control the Bijuu. It is also interesting that Madara was able to use Susanoo combined with the Kyuubi. It seems like the powers of the Sharingan are strongly associated with the Juubi but for some reason the Juubi does not seem to use its eye or any sharingan related techniques.

I am really wondering what happened to the 3rd Hokage, I get that he got hit but I thought that was before Obito was using his Edo Tensei cancellation technique.

Minato is going bye bye. He'e had his life fulfilling emotional moment. Look at the tears.

That was nice and now even Sasuke has Kyuubi chakra which should make his Susanoo more powerfull.

- lol is there any jutsu the 2nd didn't invent I mean Jesus even shadow clones now....

Fire type

What chakra type are you?
    http://www.quizilla.com/quizzes/4038...lement-are-you

Quote Originally Posted by POW View Post
    That was nice and now even Sasuke has Kyuubi chakra which should make his Susanoo more powerfull.

- lol is there any jutsu the 2nd didn't invent I mean Jesus even shadow clones now....
    lol. No wonder the Shinobi world got screwed under his watch, all he must have done was sit in a dark room inventing Jutsu's.

An ok chapter, it was good how with the Yin chakra they started to manifest the kyuubi shape even more and it will be interesting to see what Sasuke can do with the chakra now. Except he can only fight Madara (at least until he gains mastery over natural energy), it may very well come down to Naruto fighting Obito fighting with a backdrop of Sasuke fighting Madara. That would be cool.
    Quote Originally Posted by [JUiCE] View Post
    The virginity is strong in this one.

Prick List: Gaara, Bee Genesis 1.0's Avatar
    Eh, it was a pretty meh Chapter. Rather disappointing that he stretched out the mass teleport when it could have been accomplished with at least 3 or 4 quality pages following it leading to the next step in the battle to give us to look forward to.

Second Hokage remains a Boss but for the 1st to say that Naruto's chakra output, even at this stage, is only COMPARABLE to his is mind boggling. The following & current generation of Hokage has not excelled beyond the 1st, debunking that nonsensical theory behind the entire manga.

"For I being a poor man, have only my dreams & I have spread them beneath your feet. Tread carefully, for you tread upon my dreams."

It was a slow chapter but I really like these Namikaze family moments that are all about them being together yet apart.

Also, that contrast between Naruto's brilliance and stupidity :lol: