6 37.50%
  • Fair

4 25.00%
  • Bad

0 0%
  • Very Bad

0 0%
Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast
    So if Naruto entered Kyuubi-Sage Mode, could he safely bestow Natural Energy on anyone affected by his Kyuubi cloak?

Come to think of it, while I'm sure we won't see this, could he grant a Kyuubi cloak to an enemy and control it to attack them?

off topic..

It just dawned on me like bricks that minato actually separated the yin and yang chakra of the strongest known entity. It didn't seem like a big deal at first but the more I think about it, even with the 2 sealing techs he used during the moments of his death.. who the hell can say they are strong enough to split chakra of that magnitude so quickly and so precisely? it happened in SECONDS but...

when half a dozen or so S-class akatsuki work together to transfer the chakra of lesser bijuu, it takes them DAYS of concentration!

Minato is definitely a so6p descendent with perhaps more potency than hashirama. He bossed the kyubi chakra like it was nothing!
    _____
    Obito is Tobirama's great grandson. The proof is in the pudding.

Quote Originally Posted by Rlinfamous View Post
    So if Naruto entered Kyuubi-Sage Mode, could he safely bestow Natural Energy on anyone affected by his Kyuubi cloak?

Come to think of it, while I'm sure we won't see this, could he grant a Kyuubi cloak to an enemy and control it to attack them?
    This opens up some interesting possibilities like in what Naruto did to the FAT PAIN. If Naruto could distribute Only Sage Energy or perhaps mixed with a miniscle Kyuubi Cloak, then he could induce the enemy to turn into stone, theoretically at least.

On a different Note, Looks like the war is now only being Meaningfully fought by Naruto, Minato, and Hashirama (tying Madara down). Okay, Lets give some credit to Tobirama too.

Quote Originally Posted by knife eater View Post
    off topic..

It just dawned on me like bricks that minato actually separated the yin and yang chakra of the strongest known entity. It didn't seem like a big deal at first but the more I think about it, even with the 2 sealing techs he used during the moments of his death.. who the hell can say they are strong enough to split chakra of that magnitude so quickly and so precisely? it happened in SECONDS but...

when half a dozen or so S-class akatsuki work together to transfer the chakra of lesser bijuu, it takes them DAYS of concentration!

Minato is definitely a so6p descendent with perhaps more potency than hashirama. He bossed the kyubi chakra like it was nothing!
    Well....Minato was using the Dead Demon Seal though. The DDS Trumps all else.

Not withstanding the above, I too think Minato is a relative of the SO6P. Hashirama may have inherited the SO6P's Chakra qualities, but Minato got the Old Man's Looks and Brains, While Naruto got his Looks, Attitude, Compassion and Stamina.
    Last edited by paulbee; 08-30-2013 at 05:17 PM.

I am not perfect and I defy you to prove otherwise
    Growing Old Gracefully is an Oxymoron ... Mostly Moron !

So, is Hashirama still stronger than Naruto ? From his comment about the chakra capacity, not to mention his own overwhelming skills and power, it does seem that way ?

A Fairy Tail is probably not enough to describe Hashirama, since he seems even more magical than the Tailed Demons (well maybe beside the Jyubi). It is understandable for him to be known as Shinobi no Kami. It is also understandable for So6p to be known as such, but to think that Hiruzen also was dubbed as such, is almost unimaginable. The difference between the current Hiruzen and the one of his youth must be like between heaven and earth. While having no Kekkei Genkai, no Sage Mode, no Bijuu, seems almost impossible for anyone to attain such highs of power, yet Hiruzen supposedly reached that level, but how ? In what way did he seem so God-like ? Or is it that his generation was over exaggerating because they have already forgotten about Hashirama's and So6p's might ?

I'm starting to wonder if it truly was only Madara + Kyubi that have forced Hashirama to exhaust his great resources and chakra pool to near zero, or if there was someone else changing places with Madara constantly. Yes, that shadow that observed Hashirama killing Madara was very suspicious.

Quote Originally Posted by Zero View Post
    So, is Hashirama still stronger than Naruto ? From his comment about the chakra capacity, not to mention his own overwhelming skills and power, it does seem that way ?

A Fairy Tail is probably not enough to describe Hashirama, since he seems even more magical than the Tailed Demons (well maybe beside the Jyubi). It is understandable for him to be known as Shinobi no Kami. It is also understandable for So6p to be known as such, but to think that Hiruzen also was dubbed as such, is almost unimaginable. The difference between the current Hiruzen and the one of his youth must be like between heaven and earth. While having no Kekkei Genkai, no Sage Mode, no Bijuu, seems almost impossible for anyone to attain such highs of power, yet Hiruzen supposedly reached that level, but how ? In what way did he seem so God-like ? Or is it that his generation was over exaggerating because they have already forgotten about Hashirama's and So6p's might ?

I'm starting to wonder if it truly was only Madara + Kyubi that have forced Hashirama to exhaust his great resources and chakra pool to near zero, or if there was someone else changing places with Madara constantly. Yes, that shadow that observed Hashirama killing Madara was very suspicious.
    Well don't forget that Hashirama has/had Sage Mode and Madara doesn't seem to have had any. Madara's Susanoo is a great advantage by itself, then Add The Complete Kyuubi (Yin and Yang) to that..

I think Sarutobi's God of Shinobi moniker was more Hype than anything. He certainly was not in Hashirama's Class.

Senior Member Bringmethehorizon's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by paulbee View Post
    If you're right then Hashirama and Madara are gone, and Maddy wont be the final villain.

There is a chance that the jutsu that neutralizes Ninjutsu only comes from spheres being directly controlled by Obito, like the ones buzzing around him, and the ones formed through the black exiensions piercing through his palms. The Biju bombs we saw may not have been able to neutralize ET.
    Not really, just appeals for another way to avoid it other than just receive the impact. I would expect their death* to be foreboded significantly and extensively. They're still hanging around somewhere .

I'm sure they'd figure a way out, if that was the case. Your conjecture about the spheres being the only with such property does make sense; as It hasn't being stated the extent and distribution of such trait across his different techniques

I wonder what has happened to Hiruzen ? If he wasn't dead* before the biju bombs, he now is; if he was neither saved by Minato/Naruto or found a way out himself. His significance and strength have been seriously overstated in the past but has always failed to impress me. It would be interesting to see if he still has something to bring into the table, for he now seems under-qualified for this confrontation.

Death:In the transmogrified way the manga operates now, their effectual physical and spiritual quashing from the realm of the living.
    Last edited by Bringmethehorizon; 08-30-2013 at 10:03 PM.

I'm guessing Madara and Hashirama either escaped or will revive shortly. As for Hiruzen, he certainly wasn't erased by the first hits he took from Obito (because otherwise Tobirama would never have regenerated, either). However, Hiruzen hasn't appeared recently.. my guess is he reformed shortly before the Bijuudama were fired, and has some hidden plan. I'm guessing when Hiruzen finally appears, it'll be with Orochimaru for a master/student tag-team. Similar to the duo-Hiraishin combo that Minato/Tobirama pulled off. In short, themed miniature battles will continue.

Im guessing Hiruzen is in the shadows watching and analyzing like he said, figure out the jutsu and try to come up with a strategy to deal with it, Im betting all the Hokage are in on it too, he is the professor of jutsu after all lol. Im surprised Naruto hasn't said anything about his disappearance yet too. Maybe even coming up with a way to seal him or getting ready to Death God Seal him.

And on the Hashirama comment, Im thinking he has as much chakra as the nine tails just because he needed it to control the beast. Sure his blood or jutsu could get it on a leash but to make Kurama his puppy he probably would of needed a shit ton of chakra. So Naruto+Kurama = Hashirama (maybe with sage mode, didn't really say whether he was measuring himself from stock or from his point at that moment) and Naruto+Kurama+Sage = Hashirama+Sage. Either way he was in a league of his own.

I just hope Hiruzen comes back and Shikamaru needs to get those shinobi out of there
    A pie in the sky?

Appearance of Darkness Aga bomBa's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by artifice View Post
    I think that Sasuke may have also discovered something from reading the tablet in the Uchiha hideout. Orochimaru must have brought him there for a good reason, otherwise resurrecting the Hokages in that place makes no sense. I think Orochimaru wanted Sasuke to learn something from that tablet at the same time as he spoke to the Hokages. Also, I don't think we have seen the last of Orochimaru's scroll, I think his plans go well beyond simply resurrecting the Hokages.
    Indeed.. ressurecting them in Uchiha's hide-out would be pointless. Also,

- It's true that Oro felt sorrow for the stage that Kabuto has put himself in.. but I can assure you that he still hungers for Sasuke's body; he even MADE A COMMAND: " I'm interested in your BODY Sasuke.. but I'm very weak to steal your AT THIS MOMENT ". And your example of the WINDMILL says enoughy -> Orochimaru still wants to see the destruction of Konoha, Orochimaru still wants Sasuke's body and right now, there's no OTHER CHOICE for him to see what Sasuke can do in his path of Revenge, which has never changed. In fact: Sasuke told Orochimaru that after meeting Itachi, his hatred towards Konoha increased and that he aint hesitating if it comes to his REVENGE.

I don't think they will fight right after the Juubi fight, I think the fight will end with Madara escaping. Sasuke and Naruto will then have an argument but they will both be far too exhausted to fight. Also, Naruto will probably obtain the Yin half of the Kyuubi very soon and as a result he will get another massive boost in power. I think that with that power Naruto will be too strong for Sasuke to fight for the time being. Sasuke will realize that he needs to learn more in order to compete with Madara (who will still be the prime threat) and Naruto. Sasuke now wants to become the head of the Ninja world and he believes he is beginning to realize some of his limits (we got a glimpse of that during his battle with Kabuto). I think that Sasuke has realized that there is a lot more going on than meets the eye and that is why he has been so cryptic lately.
    Wow.. I've said some pages ago almost the same thing:
    Too be honest: I first thought that after Juubito's death, Naruto, Sasuke and Madara will seperate from each other for awhile. Naruto learning how to control the full chakra of Kyuubi while mixing it with Sage Mode, some more jutsu's and maybe HIRAISHIN after this last chakra transmission with Minato. Sasuke probably doesn't know any SHIT about Sage Energy; Juugo will sacrifice himself for Sasuke and he will learn more about Sage, improving his EMS to another level; maybe Juugo's cells in full entity will give Sasuke the Rinnegan. Madara: WILL probably GET what he wants from Hashirama, goes back to find Black Zetzu and the hideout of Tobi with all those sharingans.
    So far, I haven't seen anybody share the same theory like us.. that after killing Jubito, there will a " Training/Planning " moment ( something similar to DBZ, when they went into the Hyperbolic Place ).
    I re-read the latest chapter many times and I dont think that Naruto has gained the other half of kyuubi: YIN part. This father/Son combo was a one-shot deal.. not a permanent transfer of the Yin. I do believe that he will get it in the near chapters, but Naruto needs to learn how to control the full kyuubi chakra. These learning moments has to be @ training place: Learning full kyuubi chakra, getting full control of Sage while mixing it with Kyuubi.

- I EVEN GOT A CRAZY THEORY after this chapter: we all know that Minato needs to put a marking on somebody for instant teleportation.. that seal is a permanent marking, right? WHAT IF NARUTO, after knowing that he can spread his " Kyuubi Chakra " with people:

1. gets control over the Hiraishin seal by Minato and somehow inverts it with his Kyuubi chakra, so he can teleport instantly to that person when he puts his kyuubi chakra on them. Naruto can protect his friends 24/7 when they need them + when his enemy doens't know about this jutsu, they're screwed.
    2. With this last chakra transmission.. Naruto automatically gained something similar to the Hiraishin jutsu
    3. With this last chakra transmission.. MINATO intentionally somehow sealed the Hiraishin into his Kyuubi chakra, or body??!?

I have been wondering that for a very long time and in my mind the whole connection between Sasuke and Obito is still one of the biggest holes in the plot. Obito spent a huge amount of time and effort focusing on Sasuke, he even went as far as to say that the most important part of his plan was obtaining Sasuke. Obito said that the only reason he cared about Naruto was to use him as a tool to motivate Sasuke. Clearly Obito had some high purpose in mind for Sasuke and yet since the War started Obito seems to have almost completely forgotten Sasuke. It doesn't make any sense. Either Kishimoto decided to completely change his plan for the plot or there is a major part of the puzzle that is still missing. So far Kishimoto has been pretty good about having his foreshadowing add up to something and when things don't appear to make sense it is usually for a reason. I suspect that Sasuke still has a major part to play in all this. Perhaps Sasuke is the one who has to perform the Eternal Tsukiyomi. That is the only other possibility I can think of because as of yet there is no evidence that Obito can even use Tsukiyomi to being with. Since Sasuke supposedly got Itachi's eye powers perhaps Obito needs him to perform the technique.
    Once again..you're right. That's why I asked if his eyes was boobytrapped.. because lately, I'm starting to doubt lots of stuff. Let me explain; Nagato dies and Tobi NEEDS Sasuke to synce him with Gedou Mazou, right?? AND where the f..ck is Gedou Mazou--> sitting like a Boudha statue and takin a SHIT underground with Yamato behind him. After that; Sasuke escapes while killing Zetzu's, shows off with his new Ama- Susanoo.. but did Tobi knew about this? Sasuke was needed a full PROTECTION and yet; sasuke was out of the picture when Tobi took action. Then Obito teleports back from his dimension all screwed up by Kakashi, lays his eyes on Sasuke and calls him a TRAITOR ?!?
    THIS MEANS that Tobi didn't knew that he escaped and if sasuke was his RAW DIAMOND, then why didn't he gave him more attention, even if Madara had made his entrance? SASUKE was all he needed, so for what??? Was Tobi really convinced that Sasuke was going to take his side during this war? Think about it: IF TOBI wasn't sure, then why giving him the eyes while knowing that Sasuke can eventually be THE ONE who screws up Moon Eye's Plan? Tobi made it even clear, that he's GOING TO MAKE SASUKE FIGHT NARUTO for the kyuubi.. when will this happen? IS IT that Tobi didn't know that he would be THIS POWERFULL by takin over the Juubi and his failsave was SASUKE??
    It's sure that Gedou Mazou isn't Juubi's true body, but a Juubi container, right? IF IT IS Juubi's body, then I would understand why he needs Sasuke to synce with it. Those Nine eyes of Gedou Mazou will eventually invert into ONE BIG EYE ( like we've seen in a picture back in the days ) and with Gedou Mazou's eye, he will somehow protect the genjutsu on the moon.

IT WOULD make NO SENSE at all, if Jubito doesn't tries to gain control over Sasuke.. after knowing his importance for this war. Talking about " no sense ".. where is Sarutobi, seriously?? Is he really gone by that ONE SHOT of Juubito? I'm hoping for a reunion with Tsunade and Orochimaru.. but " The God of Shinobi " didnt do shit during this entire war and how will he surpass Hashirama, Tobimara and Minato after all they've done till now??
    ... You're Dead 2 Me Now ...

@Artifice and AgaBomba,

Many things don't make sense because Kishimoto has changed his plot. Kishi has Mangle the plot so badly that he can't make it make sense anymore.

Starting with Nagato Using the Rinne Tensei, Tobi said it was Originaly supposed to be used for HIS sake, This implies that Nagato was supposed to bring back some one Tobi wanted back, or even Tobi Himself (if he had been Madara in a fake Zetsu body(Remember all our debates?).

Next thing we Know, Tobi tries to do the Eye of the Moon Plan all by himself without Madara.

Next Tobi Wanted to Sync Sasuke to Geddou Mazou, Now..Tobi attempts to blow up everyone, including Sasuke. Why blow up someone you want to Sync?

I believe the whole syncing to Geddou Mazou thing was for a different plot ending and Kishi has changed his mind. I also believe that Sasuke seeks theJuubi for himself because he wants to Cast Infinite Tsukuyomi on the world, as the protector of Itachi's Ideal. In other words, Sasuke, Tobi, and Madara all want the Juubi, they all want to cast Eternal Tsukuyomi, and they want it for slightly different reasons. They each want to control the World, Madara want the world as his Toy, Tobi wants a childish Fantasy, and Saskue wants to ensure that Itachi's Ideals will be dominant.

The Geddou Mazou IS/Was the Juubi's body deprived of it's Chakra. It is like a hybernation state. The Juubi has no soul and Cannot die, but deprived of it's Chakra it turns into a Giant wooden Cocoon.,..Geddou Mazou.

One of the great unanswered questions/mysteries is the SO6P. Was he just an Uzumaki, a highly Talented Uzumaki, but never-the-less..just an Uzumaki, meaning he wasn't trully Unique, any other learned Uzumaki could/would eventually have reached the same level he reached. Or was the SO6P more than a highly determined uZumaki who could use sage mode?

Was the Rinnegan a gift from Heaven, or was it stolen from the Hapless Titan named Juubi?
    Last edited by paulbee; 08-31-2013 at 01:58 AM.