View Poll Results: Rate the Chapter

Voters
16. You may not vote on this poll
  • Very Good

    6 37.50%
  • Good

    6 37.50%
  • Fair

    4 25.00%
  • Bad

    0 0%
  • Very Bad

    0 0%
Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast
Results 41 to 50 of 77
  1. #41
    Senior Member Zero's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    3,942
    @Aga, all that you have written has already happened, will happen in this arc and some are just unlikely.

    Naruto and Sasuke already battled many times against each other:
    - as kids, but not friends,
    - as rivals, but still kids,
    - as Majin Vegeta, ops, I meant CS2 Sasuke and 1-Tails Naruto,
    - plus other short encounters.

    They already had a final-like showdown at the end of the first part (at Vote), with a bit evil, eerie vibe. Ending the second part like the first one would be a little disappointing, I would prefer to see them go with the a good vibe, friends, rival duel, like the one in Scry-ed, or none at all. Half of this manga is about Naruto making Sasuke knowledge the MC , so it might end simply with that (after witnessing all that Naruto did from sidelines, might be enough, plus a believe that Naruto can correct the past better than him, can easily make Sasuke join the Naruto front).

    The Nine Names are important within this arc, since that is what the 10-tails fears, because it gives the So6p vibe.

    Kyubi chakra x Sage Mode will also happen within this arc, because you need at least Hashirama level Sage Mode to take down the current Jyubito, which means, as already mentioned, high Bijuu level chakra mixed with NE.

    Sasuke will also need some kind of power up, probably the assimilation of Jyuugo, perhaps in similar manner to how Sasuke assimilated Orochimaru, quite likely resulting in CS3 that mixes well with Final Susanoo, allowing Sasuke to become a real Tengu.

    This arc does feel like the last one, because every mayor and fodder player is on the board. This happens most of the time at a manga's end.


    I myself would prefer Obito winning/completing his MEP and making everyone fall into the illusion (of course without them noticing) and showing everyone how the real could look like and that it's not that hard, as long as there is a will and then, give the gang another chance of breaking from it and making the same dream come true in the real world.



  2. #42
    Senior Member kallateroll's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    in between all
    Posts
    85
    Maybe Sasuke is Obito trump card. For instance, Obito using Rinne Tensei to revive the Uchiha he massacre. Also, he might have sealed all the Uchiha within similar to him like Kakashi. With the help of shushi sharingan, Itachi tsikyumi, and Obito warping, they sealed them all to sleep. Maybe a few death, like a cleansing, all the sibling like Itachi and Sasuke died, a tsikyumi for Sasuke. And tear of joy from the retched Uchiha ways.

  3. #43
    Senior Member Zero's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    3,942
    ^ Obito probably doesn't have any mayor trump cards anymore. Him becoming the Jinchuriki, while pretending to be in Madara's control, was one of his best and successful plays.

    One the other hand, Madara's trump card quite likely have something to do with his other living (Rinnegan) eye, that we don't even know where it is, perhaps it is embedded into the Hashirama Clone, a Black Zetsu, or who knows ? We have already seen how Madara was able to cover Obito's Sharingan with his will, so it's possible that beneath that white eye, lies the other Rinnegan eye. The Hashirama Clone Tree/Flower also seems like a nice thing to use, since it already has energies, almost certainly surpassing that of Nagato's, while Madara's own soul would supplement the rest.

    The fact that Madara and Hashirama were within the barrier, might have been part of Madara's plan, to remove Hashirama from the play, since Madara is quite likely the one that taught Obito the ninjutsu cancellation, thus he could easily use it to his advantage, while he himself might be now respawning from the Rinnegan implanted in the Hashirama Clone or something along those lines.



  4. #44
    Senior Member kallateroll's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    in between all
    Posts
    85
    Quote Originally Posted by Zero View Post
    ^ Obito probably doesn't have any mayor trump cards anymore. Him becoming the Jinchuriki, while pretending to be in Madara's control, was one of his best and successful plays.

    One the other hand, Madara's trump card quite likely have something to do with his other living (Rinnegan) eye, that we don't even know where it is, perhaps it is embedded into the Hashirama Clone, a Black Zetsu, or who knows ? We have already seen how Madara was able to cover Obito's Sharingan with his will, so it's possible that beneath that white eye, lies the other Rinnegan eye. The Hashirama Clone Tree/Flower also seems like a nice thing to use, since it already has energies, almost certainly surpassing that of Nagato's, while Madara's own soul would supplement the rest.

    The fact that Madara and Hashirama were within the barrier, might have been part of Madara's plan, to remove Hashirama from the play, since Madara is quite likely the one that taught Obito the ninjutsu cancellation, thus he could easily use it to his advantage, while he himself might be now respawning from the Rinnegan implanted in the Hashirama Clone or something along those lines.


    I think the original plan was for Nagato under Obito influence to bring Madara back when the shonobi world is conquered. this should have happened when Nagato reach reach his limit. Second is for Obito to conquer the shono I world and bring back Madara before his death. Third goal is to use Sasuke to obtain multiple Rinnegan for Obito.

  5. #45
    Senior Member Zero's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    3,942
    ^ Wasn't it more like:
    - 1. The Plan -> 2. The Backup Plan -> 3. The Trump Card Plan -> 4. Obito's Plan to use The Plan -> 5. The Backup of using The Plan -> 6. The Plan to us The Backup Plan in order to proceed into using The Plan -> 7. The Plan of using The Plan of using The Plan to proceed into The Plan... wait, something's amiss .

    Well anyway, there was/is:
    - Madara's MEP plan (in process),
    - Madara's plan to obtain Hashirama cells to obtain Rinnegan (completed, suspiciously miraculously),
    - Madara's plan to use his Rinnegan and Nagato and the Black Rods/Will to revive (failed),
    - Madara's backup plan to use Obito, the Rinnegan and the Black Rods/Will to revive (failed),
    - Madara's Trump Card plan (in process) ?
    - Obito's plan to follow Madara's plan (fake ?) ?
    - Nagato's plan of cycle of peace -> hatred -> destruction -> peace (failed),
    - Obito's plan to use the MEP (in process),
    - Obito's backup plan to use Sasuke (failed/discontinued ?),
    - Obito's plan to use Madara's backup, as a second backup plan to use the MEP (completed),
    - all above, plus more, according to plan of "his" Plan (?) ?
    - all above, plus more, more or less, according to Jyubi's plan to be free again (?) ?



  6. #46
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    1,305
    Quote Originally Posted by Temperjoke View Post
    Something interesting I happened to notice. Sasuke was prepared to save Naruto and Jugo. This shows that Sasuke has changed, at least a little. He wrote off Jugo before, when he was fighting with the Kage at the conference. And he's willing to save Naruto, which implies that Sasuke realizes Naruto is important to the future. It's interesting to see.

    EDIT: Actually, I think the non-transformed Naruto was a small flashback to just a couple of seconds earlier, while Naruto was sharing his and the 9-tails' idea, since Minato and Naruto stopped fistbumping while Naruto was still transformed. http://www.mangapanda.com/naruto/644/15
    Actually I felt the opposite about this moment. I think that this moment showed that Sasuke still seems to have an ulterior motive. He didn't seem to care about saving anyone except Naruto and Juugo. I think the reason he wanted to save them is because they serve a purpose. Juugo has been incredibly useful to Sasuke and I think that Sasuke has begun to realize that Juugo's bloodline could be very important to him in acquiring more power. There have been many hints since Sasuke returned that he has other plans in mind and I don't think he has changed in the way that most people do. I think that before Sasuke was on the verge of insanity but he has become more calculating more intelligent and stable. Orochimaru noticed a change in Sasuke, he noticed that Sasuke could not be so easily manipulated anymore. Sasuke is beginning to learn the game, before all of Sasuke's choices were driven by others, Itachi, Orochimaru, and Tobi. Now Sasuke is starting to think for himself and he isn't just lashing out.

    Sasuke wanted to save Naruto because he wants to defeat Naruto himself. If he were doing it out of the goodness of his heart he probably would have grabbed Sakura as well.

    Quote Originally Posted by Temperjoke View Post
    EDIT2: The fact that the army is outside the barrier kind of works to their advantage. It means that select people can be warped back inside, and allowed to cut loose completely, without having to worry about collateral damage. Also, Obito may not be able to work his jutsu within the barrier, it might block the Genjutsu from transmitting to the moon and reflecting off of it.
    Obito created the barrier, I highly doubt it will restrict his movements or abilities. I suspect that Obito can disable the barrier whenever he wants.

  7. #47
    Yesss... Rlinfamous's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    River Falls, WI
    Posts
    3,437
    Quote Originally Posted by artifice View Post
    Actually I felt the opposite about this moment. I think that this moment showed that Sasuke still seems to have an ulterior motive. He didn't seem to care about saving anyone except Naruto and Juugo. I think the reason he wanted to save them is because they serve a purpose. Juugo has been incredibly useful to Sasuke and I think that Sasuke has begun to realize that Juugo's bloodline could be very important to him in acquiring more power. There have been many hints since Sasuke returned that he has other plans in mind and I don't think he has changed in the way that most people do. I think that before Sasuke was on the verge of insanity but he has become more calculating more intelligent and stable. Orochimaru noticed a change in Sasuke, he noticed that Sasuke could not be so easily manipulated anymore. Sasuke is beginning to learn the game, before all of Sasuke's choices were driven by others, Itachi, Orochimaru, and Tobi. Now Sasuke is starting to think for himself and he isn't just lashing out.

    Sasuke wanted to save Naruto because he wants to defeat Naruto himself. If he were doing it out of the goodness of his heart he probably would have grabbed Sakura as well.



    Obito created the barrier, I highly doubt it will restrict his movements or abilities. I suspect that Obito can disable the barrier whenever he wants.
    I read it this way, too... Sasuke saw no way out and decided to let everyone die except himself, Juugo, and Naruto. Naruto found a way to save everyone. Rigged scenario, but it's designed to show a difference in their characters.

    And yeah, both of those characters were merely "necessities" in that case.

  8. #48
    I like this, good combo move and now i am pretty sure Obito is getting tired of getting beaten out of his prize by a kid.

  9. #49
    Appearance of Darkness Aga bomBa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Amsterdam
    Posts
    1,906
    Quote Originally Posted by artifice View Post
    Actually I felt the opposite about this moment. I think that this moment showed that Sasuke still seems to have an ulterior motive. He didn't seem to care about saving anyone except Naruto and Juugo. I think the reason he wanted to save them is because they serve a purpose. Juugo has been incredibly useful to Sasuke and I think that Sasuke has begun to realize that Juugo's bloodline could be very important to him in acquiring more power. There have been many hints since Sasuke returned that he has other plans in mind and I don't think he has changed in the way that most people do. I think that before Sasuke was on the verge of insanity but he has become more calculating more intelligent and stable. Orochimaru noticed a change in Sasuke, he noticed that Sasuke could not be so easily manipulated anymore. Sasuke is beginning to learn the game, before all of Sasuke's choices were driven by others, Itachi, Orochimaru, and Tobi. Now Sasuke is starting to think for himself and he isn't just lashing out.

    Sasuke wanted to save Naruto because he wants to defeat Naruto himself. If he were doing it out of the goodness of his heart he probably would have grabbed Sakura as well.



    Obito created the barrier, I highly doubt it will restrict his movements or abilities. I suspect that Obito can disable the barrier whenever he wants.
    Exactly.. there are more hints that Sasuke isn't changed at all; remember when Sai asked Juugo what Sasuke was sayin while using Amataresu, the moment when Sasuke put a smirk on his face, when Tobimara told Minato that Jubito's attack obliterates every jutsu; EVEN Edo Tensei and of course: Obito trying to kill Naruto, Sasuke protects him with Susanoo and sayin; " He's mine to deal with ".

    - Sasuke's mind is set up: Sasuke told Naruto that if he needs to kill him for achieving his goal, he will. Sasuke became his OLD self again after Itachi's take off.. Naruto/Sasuke became opposites personality after Jiraiya's/Itachi's death. Both of their deaths made Nar/Sas walk a path: Light/Dark.

    the question is; how is Sasuke gonna confront Naruto after taken down Jubito?

    [ Is Sasuke eyes boobytrapped by Obito or not? ]
    ... You're Dead 2 Me Now ...

  10. #50
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    1,305
    Quote Originally Posted by Aga bomBa View Post
    Exactly.. there are more hints that Sasuke isn't changed at all; remember when Sai asked Juugo what Sasuke was sayin while using Amataresu, the moment when Sasuke put a smirk on his face, when Tobimara told Minato that Jubito's attack obliterates every jutsu; EVEN Edo Tensei and of course: Obito trying to kill Naruto, Sasuke protects him with Susanoo and sayin; " He's mine to deal with ".

    - Sasuke's mind is set up: Sasuke told Naruto that if he needs to kill him for achieving his goal, he will. Sasuke became his OLD self again after Itachi's take off.. Naruto/Sasuke became opposites personality after Jiraiya's/Itachi's death. Both of their deaths made Nar/Sas walk a path: Light/Dark.
    I think that Sasuke may have also discovered something from reading the tablet in the Uchiha hideout. Orochimaru must have brought him there for a good reason, otherwise resurrecting the Hokages in that place makes no sense. I think Orochimaru wanted Sasuke to learn something from that tablet at the same time as he spoke to the Hokages. Also, I don't think we have seen the last of Orochimaru's scroll, I think his plans go well beyond simply resurrecting the Hokages.

    Quote Originally Posted by Aga bomBa View Post

    the question is; how is Sasuke gonna confront Naruto after taken down Jubito?
    I don't think they will fight right after the Juubi fight, I think the fight will end with Madara escaping. Sasuke and Naruto will then have an argument but they will both be far too exhausted to fight. Also, Naruto will probably obtain the Yin half of the Kyuubi very soon and as a result he will get another massive boost in power. I think that with that power Naruto will be too strong for Sasuke to fight for the time being. Sasuke will realize that he needs to learn more in order to compete with Madara (who will still be the prime threat) and Naruto. Sasuke now wants to become the head of the Ninja world and he believes he is beginning to realize some of his limits (we got a glimpse of that during his battle with Kabuto). I think that Sasuke has realized that there is a lot more going on than meets the eye and that is why he has been so cryptic lately.

    I believe that after this battle Sasuke and Orochimaru will have a discussion about their plans.

    http://mangadoom.com/wp-content/manga/4909/597/09.jpg



    Orochimaru said that he is now waiting for a new Wind to blow but he would hate for that wind to be stopped before he can savor it. Sasuke is shown in that image. I think Orochimaru is talking about Madara and Obito stopping stopping Sasuke before he can grow and bring about the events that Orochimaru wants. Orochimaru said at first that he doesn't care about the war but now he is taking part in it. He must know that if Madara or Obito complete the Moon's Eye plan then all of his plans will end. He needs to put a stop to them now so that Sasuke can continue to grow and make thing happen as Orochimaru wants them to. I think after Juubito is stopped we will learn more about what Orochimaru's real goals.

    [ Is Sasuke eyes boobytrapped by Obito or not? ] [/QUOTE]

    I have been wondering that for a very long time and in my mind the whole connection between Sasuke and Obito is still one of the biggest holes in the plot. Obito spent a huge amount of time and effort focusing on Sasuke, he even went as far as to say that the most important part of his plan was obtaining Sasuke. Obito said that the only reason he cared about Naruto was to use him as a tool to motivate Sasuke. Clearly Obito had some high purpose in mind for Sasuke and yet since the War started Obito seems to have almost completely forgotten Sasuke. It doesn't make any sense. Either Kishimoto decided to completely change his plan for the plot or there is a major part of the puzzle that is still missing. So far Kishimoto has been pretty good about having his foreshadowing add up to something and when things don't appear to make sense it is usually for a reason. I suspect that Sasuke still has a major part to play in all this. Perhaps Sasuke is the one who has to perform the Eternal Tsukiyomi. That is the only other possibility I can think of because as of yet there is no evidence that Obito can even use Tsukiyomi to being with. Since Sasuke supposedly got Itachi's eye powers perhaps Obito needs him to perform the technique.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •