• Fair

4 25.00%
  • Bad

0 0%
  • Very Bad

0 0%
Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by SilverCaliber View Post
    Had to be a classic if I jump in the fray.
    Truly an epic chapter; Father and son meeting in the war room on the battle field. Best friend showing you he's real and respect to your skill. The arrogant lvl 87 boss lost in his own power. The old boss of the bosses comparing you to himself and his brother looking at you take his jutsu to the next lvl.
    Also, you saved everybody with your dad who saved you and the true power he gave you....
    Agreed..BTW join the fray more often.

@Bomba, Minato at the Pain Battle was how Minato is ordinarily. Let's remember that It is the Anniversary of Kushina's death afteral. Minato is a humble guy who takes responsibility, and Obito probably knows this. Obito pushed too many buttons and any Man who really loves his family is gonna be hard hit by that. Also Both Minato and Sandaime felt like they could have done more to help the Uchihas and prevent the current disaster...:

Spoiler!

Sandaime and Yondaime take responsibility

@Pratesh, Sure is an opportunity. Personally, I'd like Minato to leave a nice Birthday Present for Naruto. See this:

Spoiler!

I think Minato was very aware of the Time/Date

Well, lets see what will happen next

I am not perfect and I defy you to prove otherwise
    Growing Old Gracefully is an Oxymoron ... Mostly Moron !

Senior Member Bringmethehorizon's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by paulbee View Post

Hashirama and Madara are ET, they probably were destroyed and reformed.
    The thorny quality of Obito's blasts, which I presume remains as was previously described, would certainly exclude the possibility of them reassembling after taking that strike. Still, I'm quite certain they both held it out.

From the manga, it was written that the Uzumaki are a far descendent of the senju which mean they are in lineage of the second son. So according Kakashi, the Byakugan is the descendant of the sharingan. So my theory is that the Hyuga clan was form from the oldest Uchiha's ancestor. Tobimara explain how the sharigan became what it is during their conversation with Sasuke. I believe that those Uchiha that was not possess with Hatred use their Sharigan for one move. As a group use Izinami as one on the clan and then to wake up out of the loop they use Izinagi as a group;to create what is now the Hyuga clan. Because of their sacrafice they were able to concentrate again with their sight with the all seeing white eye.

Quote Originally Posted by Bringmethehorizon View Post
    The thorny quality of Obito's blasts, which I presume remains as was previously described, would certainly exclude the possibility of them reassembling after taking that strike. Still, I'm quite certain they both held it out.
    If you're right then Hashirama and Madara are gone, and Maddy wont be the final villain.

There is a chance that the jutsu that neutralizes Ninjutsu only comes from spheres being directly controlled by Obito, like the ones buzzing around him, and the ones formed through the black exiensions piercing through his palms. The Biju bombs we saw may not have been able to neutralize ET.

Those were just Bijuudama. Madara/Hashirama will be back, and so will Sarutobi (he was already taking forever, and now he blew up again lol).

Are we absolutely sure madara and hashirama where inside the barrier?

Quote Originally Posted by stefanhendriks View Post
    Are we absolutely sure madara and hashirama where inside the barrier?
    Last time, they were still fighting inside the crater creating a lot of dust/smoke around them:
    Spoiler!

Then we had a picture from far away:
    Spoiler!

As you can see, the only places that smoke/dust is stirring up quite a lot, is inside the barrier, they are battling there on the right (since the 8-tails is inside Bee regenerating), while the rest of the gang is near that tree where Obito is on the left and some ninja in the middle.

Quote Originally Posted by Rlinfamous View Post
    Those were just Bijuudama. Madara/Hashirama will be back, and so will Sarutobi (he was already taking forever, and now he blew up again lol).
    Oro left right away after healing Tsunade, while Tsunade stayed behind to heal the Kages. If Kages appear before Oro, then that means that all this time Oro was injecting youthfulness into Hiruzen. Not to forget that Oro, especially the current one, is way more useful than that old professor, since he probably can now freely use Senjutsu.

I'm still wondering what Madara is planing. Is he stalling for time, so that the other person with the second Rinnegan could revive him ? Or is he preparing a mayor, trump card jutsu, but needs a bit more time for it to charge ?

Appearance of Darkness Aga bomBa's Avatar
    @ Paulbee.. exactly! That's why I love this contra version of Minato; a loving, caring person with a big heart who knows that Peace/Love is the key for creating happiness. His conscience is was taking over and now: his son has taken over

- in fact: this is the second time that Tobimara is complimenting Minato for saving the shinobi's TWICE.. soo, will Minato leave the battlefield with a last blast, which makes it the third and final time? An attack which takes a lot of effort and somehow need to vanish away, OR while saving the shinobi's for the third time, Jubito gets pissed off and blasts him away with his DARK SHIELD?

And Minato is really a mix of Hashirama/Tobimara: Minato also has his goofy moments like Hashirama and genius strategic analyzes like Tobimara.. I'm getting a strange feeling that maybe Minato's lineage is close to Tobimara's.

Also, what about this Arc? IS THIS really the last one? I can't be.. right? Naruto needs to get:

- Yin Kyuubi
    - Mix Sage with Kyuubi transformation
    - Nine Names

IN FACT; Naruto needs to kill Jubito, will the Moon Eye Plan be executed? YES, but by who: Obito or Madara? During this Juubito Arc, the 5 Kages are going to join the party ( just to be played again like they're Chuuníns ), Orochimaru/Kabuto/Karin/Suigetsu.. lets say that Jubito is gone.. who will step forward for taking the VILLAIN part; Madara Uchiha, not Sasuke.
    I can't believe that Naruto - Sasuke Battle is going to happen, before they both have beaten Madara to his death, and YES: I BELIEVE that they'll go co-op against Madara and that Naruto will eventually give the killing blow.

BUUT; IF SASUKE is going to be the last battle for " Hokage ".. and when Naruto has gained the title of " THE SAVIOR OF THE WORLD ", after he has beaten up Madara, then what kind of lame impact is their last battle going to have, right ?!?!
    From the VOTE.. we're all waiting for one fight, a huge EPIC battle between Nar/Sas.. but how EPIC is that going to be, after all that Naruto is goin to accomplish by getting rid of Juubito and Madara??
    IS SASUKE going to turn BACK TO EVIL LEVEL 9000!! and his battle with Naruto will indeed have a huge impact on the world and Naruto will gain the title " Savior " after he has beaten Sasuke, not Madara??

Help me out guys.. this can't be THE LAST ARC, Sasuke's fight wont happen before Madara, right?? Too be honest: I first thought that after Juubito's death, Naruto, Sasuke and Madara will seperate from each other for awhile. Naruto learning how to control the full chakra of Kyuubi while mixing it with Sage Mode, some more jutsu's and maybe HIRAISHIN after this last chakra transmission with Minato. Sasuke probably doesn't know any SHIT about Sage Energy; Juugo will sacrifice himself for Sasuke and he will learn more about Sage, improving his EMS to another level; maybe Juugo's cells in full entity will give Sasuke the Rinnegan. Madara: WILL probably GET what he wants from Hashirama, goes back to find Black Zetzu and the hideout of Tobi with all those sharingans.
    Later on: Naruto and Sasuke will fight each other, Sasuke will lose.. Madara was watching or enters the fight for the final showdown. Just like " Cell Games ".

IF THEY DO fight each other after Madara.. then it will be like Majin Vegeta vs. Goku, but I CANT imagine it to be THAT EPIC, if their fight is going to executed after Madara Uchiha; the importance of the shinobi world will be so diffirent.
    ... You're Dead 2 Me Now ...

I think Naruto will sacrifice himself and Karuma to bring back all life from the Uchiha massacre and and the war casualties. I think Sasuke will manage to have the upper hand when Obito or the juubi is out the way. Which might force Naruto hand to make a decision. Maybe after Obito defeat Sasuke will summon al the Uchiha back using the juubi and Naruto will Tobimara role, to watch over the Uchiha. Maybe the answer is in that scroll.

@ Agabomba: It does feel like any fight between Sasuke and Naruto, following Juubito/Madara, would be anti-climactic and superfluous unless Sasuke becomes a major all time villain, otherwise we'll end up with a no-contest mis-match or a pointless sparring fight. Who knows...

I guess if this is not the final arc, we could have an Epilogue arc that rounds up the story, probably something about Uchihas, , something about the tailed beasts, something about Naruto retired and Konohamaru his successor, maybe Naruto sends out envoys to Continents beyond the Ones with the Five great countries.

Maybe,The Rinnegan was used to Revive the Uchihas, and Jiraiya, Minato and Kushina among others, Who Knows....