6 37.50%
  • Fair

4 25.00%
  • Bad

0 0%
  • Very Bad

0 0%
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    I disagree with some earlier posters. I really LOved this chapter..A whole Lot.

Agree with : BLUNTMAN, KUROHIKARi, Dragonzypher.

1) It was emotionally reaffirming for Naruto and Minato, allowing the self-doubts of the 4th to be assuaged.

2) A torch was passed from Minato to Naruto, and the Second Hokage acknowledges Minato's skill.

3) We get a glimpse of How much chakra Hashirama had

4) Makes you wonder whether Minato will remain in the battle much longer. I am guessing he will transfer the Complete kyuubi to Naruto (assuming he hasn't already), and he may soon dissappear to be with Kushina.

5) I hope Minato has the time to share his lineage with Naruto before he dissappears. Hope Kurama has a lot of chakra left over after this current sharing.

6 Even if Obito stays inside the Barrier, the Hirashin users can get at him.

The 5 kages should arrive soon. Hope there is a relationship between Minato and Tsunade. I strongly think the pace is just fine. I want to savour every last chapter and every last revelation left in the Manga, and I don't want it to be rushed at all.

Hope Sasuke gets to fight Obito next.
    Last edited by paulbee; 08-28-2013 at 11:24 AM.

I am not perfect and I defy you to prove otherwise
    Growing Old Gracefully is an Oxymoron ... Mostly Moron !

I really hope some of that Kyuubi Chakra reached Kakashi, I don't want Kishi to dump him like Yamato. It would be cool if he warps back in and meets the 4th.

Quote Originally Posted by paulbee View Post
    1) It was emotionally reaffirming for Naruto and Minato, allowing the self-doubts of the 4th to be assuaged.
    It's us older guys who get hit by these family moments the most I can feel that, like a lot of dads, Minato wants to showoff how awesome his family is to the world, but it's not the time nor place, and fate has dealt him a rough card.

He wants to explode with joy if not for the fact that world is about to end.

Quote Originally Posted by paulbee View Post
    3) We get a glimpse of How much chakra Hashirama had
    What's amazing is that Naruto+Kyuubi (both halves) is just comparable to Hashirama. Meaning at the worst it's a little less than Hashirama's, and at the most, it's not convincingly greater. And considering that Naruto's protecting an entire army it means a whole lot.

Imagine if Tsunade had that amount of Chakra. Literally no one would die under her watch. Hashirama is simply amazing. Too bad Kishi is displaying the extent of Hashirama's (and by extension Madara's) abilities) mostly through telling instead of showing.

As a side benefit of naruto having his chakra in everyone, they should all be immune to genjutsu.

cute, I wonder what Obito's reaction to all this is. He seems rather calm considering.
    Aggravate, Anger, and Piss off

Shiniobi of the Kage Clan odramek's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by kuroihikari View Post
    What's amazing is that Naruto+Kyuubi (both halves) is just comparable to Hashirama. Meaning at the worst it's a little less than Hashirama's, and at the most, it's not convincingly greater. And considering that Naruto's protecting an entire army it means a whole lot.
    Nope, initially Hashirama thought that it was just Naruto's chakra and not with Kurama. It would unimaginable for a human to have as much chakra as a tailed beast. They might have chakra reserves comparable.

Notice how Sasuke pretty much wanted to abandon everyone except Naruto and Juugo. This guy wants to fight Naruto to the point that will put himself in harms way in order for him to survive. The Naruto-Sasuke final showdown will happen!

There was a lot of talking in this chapter but it is progressing at a good pace consider this may be the final or second to last arc.

Great chapter in my opinion! Loved the way it showed narutos growth and intelligence while maintaining his goofiness.

Naruto acting all boss at sasuke made my day! Although I do get worried about that little panel with sasukes loser face.is he finally accepting that naruto surpased him in many ways or is he lamenting some kind of treason we have yet to know about?

Great chapter over all, minato and naruto getting there moment was what sealed the deal for me making it a great chapter.

Quote Originally Posted by kiduka View Post
    I really hope some of that Kyuubi Chakra reached Kakashi, I don't want Kishi to dump him like Yamato. It would be cool if he warps back in and meets the 4th.
    I would be OK with that, I mean that Kyubi chakra already proved to have revitalizing and healing properties, so it should be understandable that it helped Kakashi. Not to mention that Minato has to meet Kakashi before disappearing.

Sasuke wanted to use the same trick, that have saved him from Daidera's nuke, though he could only, or wanted only to bring Jyugo and Naruto with him.

So there were no KB before Tobirama, interesting. Now I have to wonder what came first, the KB, or the Elemental Bunshins. Of course a normal bunshin almost certainly existed before any of them.

Hashirama... I wonder, did he mean it while he is in Sage Mode, or his normal capacity ?

Hashirama is real Beast..It seemed to me that he was saying that Naruto+Kyuubi's chakra together, were on a par with his chakra (it has to be in Sage Mode or else...). No wonder Hashirama's cells are the Wonder Elixir in NarutLand.

While I was originally disappointed with Minato's self-doubt and Zoning out, I think it was fair. Kishi has not spared anyone from humanizing traits. It only means he was a man who deeply loved his wife and kids and regrets having to have had to make such harsh decisions and choices. Naruto however is Da-Man. He said the things Minato needed to hear.

It seemed Minato had not yet returned the Kyuubi's Chakra at the end of the chakra, also Naruto was out of Chakra mode and Bijuu Mode. I hope they didn't use up all of Kyuubi's Chakra in one go.

The fight is not yet over, because Obito is still able to do his Eye Of the Moon Plan, and as Bluntman pointed out, he could just sit cozy inside his barrier and do as he pleases unless they Hirashin back inside it to attack him.

I am not perfect and I defy you to prove otherwise
    Growing Old Gracefully is an Oxymoron ... Mostly Moron !

Something interesting I happened to notice. Sasuke was prepared to save Naruto and Jugo. This shows that Sasuke has changed, at least a little. He wrote off Jugo before, when he was fighting with the Kage at the conference. And he's willing to save Naruto, which implies that Sasuke realizes Naruto is important to the future. It's interesting to see.

EDIT: Actually, I think the non-transformed Naruto was a small flashback to just a couple of seconds earlier, while Naruto was sharing his and the 9-tails' idea, since Minato and Naruto stopped fistbumping while Naruto was still transformed. http://www.mangapanda.com/naruto/644/15

EDIT2: The fact that the army is outside the barrier kind of works to their advantage. It means that select people can be warped back inside, and allowed to cut loose completely, without having to worry about collateral damage. Also, Obito may not be able to work his jutsu within the barrier, it might block the Genjutsu from transmitting to the moon and reflecting off of it.