Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    Bagong Barrio, Caloocan City, Philippines
    Holy F'ing Hell - Oda did save the best for the 1st hit of New Year. Damn I can't wait!
    "With a thrust it's a Spear; with a sweep it's a Naginata, when you hold it, it's a Longsword; a Cane can become each of those things!"-

Kugatachi Danki

Bored? Play BattleDawn
    "The Best Strategy MMO Browser Game"
    http://www.battledawn.com?amp;referer_id=2805143

Here's more

570: “Fist”
    Source: NJA againwith Fire
    Verification: Pending
    Translation by: paybackcomestwice

cover: shows Nami and Robin building a snowman. The snowman looks like the strawhat pirate flag.

1st part: Luffy is shown completely powered up after making the execution guards fall flat out. Luffy is realizing his power to save Ace. The force coming from Luffy has caused buildings to collapse behind the platform and several weak marines have dropped unconcious. Everyone has stopped fighting and are amazed.

Luffy: “AAAAAARRRRRGGGGGGGHHHHHHH!!!!! Ace, I WILL SAVE YOU!!”
    Garp: “So, reckless… I will have to stop you for good, …..Luffy” Luffy shoots off fast toward the platform and Kizaru sees him and goes to intercept. Garp with quick speed appears in the front of Luffy and is about to strike him but Luffy dodges in a split-second. “GEAR SECOND!!”

Kizaru: “Where are u goi…” Garp strikes Kizaru by mistake and sends him flying to the wall.
    Garp: “Argh!” Kizaru looks unconscious laying by the destroyed wall.
    Marines: “The legendary Garp the Fist has knocked out Kizaru…”

Sengoku: is thinking “Garp! what are you doing?”
    New World Pirates: “I guess its true … old man Garp is the legendary marine hero.”
    Buggy: thinking in his head “Great distraction, Mugiwara…” but says to his guys “Aaahha ha! Now, lets do it!”
    Buggy followers: “Lets Go and execute the plan for Captain Buggy!! YEAH!!!”

2nd part: Luffy has made his final resolve to save Ace and is attacking the platform but encounters other Vice Admirals Momonga and Doberman. They appear in front of Luffy to stop him as before.

Luffy: “Out of my way …!! Pant! Pant!” is thinking ~ “I will try my new attack now…”
    Luffy: “Gomu Gomu no …! Luffy stretches his hands together behind him to form a ball but there seems to be a force with them this time. Strikes Vice Admiral Momonga first ~ Jet Time Bomb!!!
    Momonga: “What did u do to me…? I cant move” Luffy smiles and dodges an attack from Vice Admiral Doberman who attacks from behind. Luffy uses same attack on Doberman too.
    Luffy: “Hee he hee! Its my new attack.” Then suddenly vice admirals are shown being blown up and far away by unseen force like a bomb just went off.

Ivankov: “Vaaat! A delayed time attack…”
    Ace: “Luffy!”
    Garp: “Luffy using haki now… I see! ~ with his rubber ability his punches can be loaded with even more power than mine when I was at my prime.”

3rd part: The tide of the war is changing to the side of the pirates. Captain Buggy enters into the fight and tries something unusual with the help of his followers. Whitebeard looks exhausted but tells his crew to protect Luffy.

Whitebeard: !! … “thats what Red hair Shanks meant” – a flashback on the WB ship shows Shanks conversing about how he bet his lost arm on the New Era.

Whitebeard: “All of you… cover that boy with your full power !!!”
    WB and New World Pirates: “Yes… pops!! Lets’ protect Luffy!!”

Buggy: “MuggyBall!!” Captain Buggy shoots a muggy ball at the platform to destroy the legs… he is thinking – “That will teach you marines to attack me”
    *** the support underneath the platform explodes and is starting to lean.

4th part: Marine Headquarters are having a hard time with both Whitebeard pirates and the prisoners from Impel Down. A darkness is forming behind Marineford as well as two marine battleships are approaching from the bay area.

Sengoku: says “Whose on those marine ships?…” but is thinking- “I hope its Teach because right now…. we need help”

The last scene shows Admirals Akainu and Aojiki look worried as they see a darkness forming beneath the rest of the platform.

More spoilers

remember 569 where they translated it saying aokiji magic...
    that was totally off, and it wasnt just that part.

im not here to start a fight

im just informing u people who read the translated version, theres a bunch of crappy translation in which it can distort an important meaning.

if u want some real translation get a native japanese who grew up in america and got a 5 on the AP JAP test.

Quote Originally Posted by Hand Banana View Post
    I refuse to believe you're a Japanese dumb shit. You seem to be a nice guy.
    He may very well be japanese but it doesnt mean he speaks it or can translate it.

Quote Originally Posted by joshecalpoly View Post
    He may very well be japanese but it doesnt mean he speaks it or can translate it.
    I dont think you get what HB was saying.
    Unless I'm not getting what you're saying :o

That last one doesnt seem too likely, making a new skill that quickly and all.
    Last edited by MrFry; 01-13-2010 at 05:52 AM.

Orange toad summoner Uzumaki_Tim's Avatar
    yeah lol HB was actually paying him a compliment.
    And i'll fully vouche for MR_Grape2's translating abilities. He has happily translated a few times if asked. Very accurately 2
    ----------------------------------------------------
    Quote Originally Posted by FenixMarco View Post
    Hey scotty can you make a thread of How much milk Brooke drinks?
    My DoTA hero... Vote for it please!
    www.playdota.com/forums/threads/820/Dak'sar

Initiate
    Last edited by v8subie; 01-14-2010 at 03:21 AM.