Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Hybrid View

One Piece One Piece 718 Discussion / 719 Predictions

http://www.mangapanda.com/one-piece/718

Spoiler!
    Aggravate, Anger, and Piss off

Just wait until we begin to see Kaido's Zoan army! I'm extremely looking forward to seeing these crazy Zoan creatures! Hopefully Chopper shines in this confrontation. Good chapter, but definitely hope mangastream comes out soon.

I'm hoping Zoro gets to fight 1 of the top. Maybe even fight purple Tiger.
    Last edited by FenixMarco; 08-19-2013 at 08:04 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by FenixMarco View Post
    I'm hoping Zoro gets to fight 1 of the top. Maybe even fight purple monkey.
    I'm still assuming that after Luffy makes it to/wins the final four, Zoro, Sanji, Franky, and Usopp will join him in facing the five members of the Doflamingo Family. And who is purple monkey????

Purple monkey? Think its purple Tiger. Issho isn't it?

You know what? I think the original Donquixote may have been one of the 20 kings that created the world government. That would explain Doflamingo's reach, the fact he would have been kicked of the throne if he did not ally with the government, as well as the 900 year history between the Donquixote family and the Dwarves.

Meant Tiger sorry fixed it.

Quote Originally Posted by aggeroff View Post
    You know what? I think the original Donquixote may have been one of the 20 kings that created the world government. That would explain Doflamingo's reach, the fact he would have been kicked of the throne if he did not ally with the government, as well as the 900 year history between the Donquixote family and the Dwarves.
    Naw I think Doflamingo just a resourceful pirate. Remember after the war when he was talking to that mysterious guy who probably was high rank in the world government. He said "your not my boss whenever I decide to not do business with you anymore I'll drop my title" something like that.

Quote Originally Posted by FenixMarco View Post

Naw I think Doflamingo just a resourceful pirate. Remember after the war when he was talking to that mysterious guy who probably was high rank in the world government. He said "your not my boss whenever I decide to not do business with you anymore I'll drop my title" something like that.
    That's what I thought originally, but with the whole 900 year thing and everyone calling him "young" master makes me think the whole Dressrosa Kingdom is handed down through family. The Tenryuubito power may or may not be his specifically, but what better connection to the Tenryuubito than being related to them?

Ah yes, Wisteria Tiger. Got it. I was wondering if you meant him but thought I missed some nickname mention for a character. Eh....

I'm with FenixMarco; I'd much rather have Doflamingo simply be that maniacally resourceful than him be related to the Celestial Dragons. Although, the "young master" honorific, the 900 year revelation, and Doflamingo and his crew often referring to his crew as the "Doflamingo Family" makes me wonder if he doesn't have some great lineage that rivals the WG itself. It'll be interesting on how his history comes to light.

I also want to mention that I'm enjoying (not in a perverted way) Robin's new/current look. Very appealing. Couple that with the way Oda has been more or less sexualizing her lately (post-Punk Hazard bath, dwarf crevice search and frequent bosom hideaway) gives her character a refreshing girlishness that she is not often accustomed to. In it's own way, it's rather comical lol
    Last edited by Blackriot69; 08-20-2013 at 01:06 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Blackriot69 View Post
    Ah yes, Wisteria Tiger. Got it. I was wondering if you meant him but thought I missed some nickname mention for a character. Eh....

I'm with FenixMarco; I'd much rather have Doflamingo simply be that maniacally resourceful than him be related to the Celestial Dragons. Although, the "young master" honorific, the 900 year revelation, and Doflamingo and his crew often referring to his crew as the "Doflamingo Family" makes me wonder if he doesn't have some great lineage that rivals the WG itself. It'll be interesting on how his history comes to light.

I also want to mention that I'm enjoying (not in a perverted way) Robin's new/current look. Very appealing. Couple that with the way Oda has been more or less sexualizing her lately (post-Punk Hazard bath, dwarf crevice search and frequent bosom hideaway) gives her character a refreshing girlishness that she is not often accustomed to. In it's own way, it's rather comical lol
    Brooke: ah........your a fan too!