1 6.25%
  • Fair, I've seen better

4 25.00%
  • Good I liked it okay

7 43.75%
  • Excellent, Loved it

4 25.00%
Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 LastLast
    On Naruto's Sage mode, he's gathering energy much faster now than he used to, but he still can't move and mix energy. But, he just explained to Sasuke what he used to damage Obito, and Sasuke knows someone who gathers nature energy automatically, moving or not, Jugo.

One option to mobilize sage mode would be Minato creating a seal, that release sage mode. For instance a seal that require spiritual energy to seal sage mode within Naruto, similar to how Minato sealed himself and Kushina within Naruto conscience. When Naruto need to activate sage mode it would be spiritual effect and it would occur within and physically it will appear. Also, as result creating three different chakra; physical, natural energy, and spiritual energy; tri-chakra capacity.Furthermore, he in Kurama can both gather energy base on their natural abilities to create a quad chakra embodiment.

^ Creating a seal that stores chakra or any of the kinds of energies is an extremely hard thing to do, otherwise everyone would have used such a convenient, useful and needed thing, since most people end up without chakra in dire situations (the best we have seen, are the battle pills, that forces the fat in ones body to burn and turn it into chakra and of course the Jinchuriki seal). Another problem itself is that only people with special bodies can probably host an additional amount of chakra, like the Jinchuriki that are mainly chosen because of their special lineage associated with inhuman life/physical energies.

Even Sasuke, as special as his lineage was, had a problem with hosting Orochimaru, not to mention something even bigger and stronger than him (like Bijuu). Not to mention that supposedly Sasuke used his own soul to keep him binded (basing on Oro's own soul jutsu).

I feel your perspective on sealing chakra. Not any can possess nature chakra according Frog Pa. Also, not anyone can or should store their chakra in a seal, it's almost pointless. It's like Goku vs Vegeta fight, during the Majin Buu saga. He refuse to power up to super saiyin 3 to defeat Majin Vegeta.Just cause one person put it together and found a solution that doesn't make simple nor easy. Plus, I was referring to those with sage abilities. Furthermore, Harishima is a great example of a seal natural energy. Similar to how Naruto and Kurama become one. Harishima seem to have found an answer, like using two conscience: one battle and the other in sage mode.

So I was looking through an old chapter and came across this http://www.mangapanda.com/93-314-8/n...apter-309.html Now if the Kyuubi does know about another destiny that involves him and Naruto do you think he hinted towards it with this?
    My name is Corey and I am an asshole. I get excessively drunk at inappropriate times, disregard social norms, indulge in every whim, ignore the consequences of my actions, mock idiots and posers, sleep with random women, and just generally act like a raging dick head. I contribute to society in no way what so ever

Proud fan of the Oujou White Knights!

im sure in the end we will see a dual sage/kurma mode from naruto, plus sasuke's ems will evolve to rinnegan

A common mistake that people make when trying to design something completely foolproof is to underestimate the ingenuity of complete fools.

Quote Originally Posted by Greed-sama View Post
    So I was looking through an old chapter and came across this http://www.mangapanda.com/93-314-8/n...apter-309.html Now if the Kyuubi does know about another destiny that involves him and Naruto do you think he hinted towards it with this?
    This could have been a prediction based on his own experience, like Kyubi knowing how it ended for the older brother when he killed the younger one (or the other way around), or how it ended for Hashirama when he killed() Madara.

This could have been a threat from Kyubi, that he will hunt down Sasuke for killing Naruto (since it might have been inconvenient for Kyubi to respawn randomly, plus it seems that Kurama always had something for Naruto and never blamed him, he simply never admitted to it before the Tobi fight, still the desire for freedom might have been stronger).

Quote Originally Posted by guy View Post
    im sure in the end we will see a dual sage/kurma mode from naruto, plus sasuke's ems will evolve to rinnegan
    I'm not sure about that. The Natural Energy can activate the body in different kinds of ways, including power upping the kekkei genkai. The CS2, which is supposedly only a watered down version of Sage Mode, can double (if not more) the power of Kekkei Genkai, as it was shown with Orochimar'us Kekkei Genkai CS2 users.

We have seen a normal Sharingan reaching, if not surpassing, the levels of MS, thanks to the usage of CS2. Just imagine what it could do to a MS, or better an EMS. The form it could take, could have been more akin to Older Son's Eyes. That's probably what Kishi is aiming now with Sasuke.

Quote Originally Posted by Zero View Post
    This could have been a prediction based on his own experience, like Kyubi knowing how it ended for the older brother when he killed the younger one (or the other way around), or how it ended for Hashirama when he killed() Madara.

This could have been a threat from Kyubi, that he will hunt down Sasuke for killing Naruto (since it might have been inconvenient for
    Kyubi to respawn randomly, plus it seems that Kurama always had something for Naruto and never blamed him, he simply never admitted to it before the Tobi fight, still the desire for freedom might have been stronger).

I'm not sure about that. The Natural Energy can activate the body in different kinds of ways, including power upping the kekkei genkai. The CS2, which is supposedly only a watered down version of Sage Mode, can double (if not more) the power of Kekkei Genkai, as it was shown with Orochimar'us Kekkei Genkai CS2 users.

We have seen a normal Sharingan reaching, if not surpassing, the levels of MS, thanks to the usage of CS2. Just imagine what it could do to a MS, or better an EMS. The form it could take, could have been more akin to Older Son's Eyes. That's probably what Kishi is aiming now with Sasuke.

According to your statement, I guess Obito is the new Father of shonobi, at least in regard to his lifestyle. Similar to good and evil, first he was a benevolent child who is willing to die for his comrade. Then later evolve into a self-centered man that would put his life on the line for his purpose only. The younger him with Kakashi and Rin embodied naruto entire life. In contrast, his after life represent Sasuke tumbulous life for strength and seeking revenge. Furthermore, I would to see Naruto and Sasuke gain something from Obito death like how the Father of shone I left each of his son a gift. Even from thir fight from Obito each should at least gain something that polish their life as a shonobi.

^ Like giving Naruto the Bijuu and Rinnegan to Sasuke ? That's quite an interesting thought, but as long as Madara is still in the play, it probably won't happen.

Quote Originally Posted by Zero View Post
    When each of the few translations are different, at different points (lol), it's really hard to get what's right and wrong.

The thing with Kamui, that can't be right. Obito not even once has used his Kamui after sealing the Jyubi, there was also no indication of Obito activating his MS when getting hit by that Rasengan, so it's not like he tried to pull it off (first he would need to activate his MS, for him to then to notice that he can't use Kamui, otherwise he would have first noticed that he can't use MS and that was not the case):
    Spoiler!

unless he tried at some previous point, didn't work and opted to do something different (then again, why would he mentions this only now ?).

Yes I was wondering if its because he cant use it...remember when Kakashi tried to warp the Jyuubi and it failed. I wonder if its because he can warp himself as long as hes the Jyuubi host.

The other possibility is hes simply overconfident as even he was surprised that his new body had any kind of weakness.

Quote Originally Posted by Nano View Post
    I was just reading 432 again and i noticed that Naruto made a Rasengan with only one hand. I think that is the first confirmed use of it without either using a clone or Kurama to help him.
    Naruto was already in Sage mode but it's a sign of him growing. When he can make them in his normal mode without clones that will be something.

Fire type

What chakra type are you?
    http://www.quizilla.com/quizzes/4038...lement-are-you